Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

SDAC salesman inform there is a Special Edition of Fiesta S ?

+12
kowkl
THEALB10N
madon
Yakuza
Sky9683
syumul
mifmzm
teetaatee
spymonkey
jamie
Tristan
Extercy075
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SDAC salesman inform there is a Special Edition of Fiesta S ? - Page 2 Empty Re: SDAC salesman inform there is a Special Edition of Fiesta S ?

Post by chalabala 2011-05-24, 7:38 pm

thanks bro!! cheers

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

SDAC salesman inform there is a Special Edition of Fiesta S ? - Page 2 Empty Re: SDAC salesman inform there is a Special Edition of Fiesta S ?

Post by jetfighter 2011-05-24, 8:59 pm

chalabala wrote:thanks bro!! cheers
You are welcome bro chalabala.
What i notice:
All round "Sapphire" body kit,rear spoilers,all round "Sapphire" body stripes and
blue interior.
Did not notice the airbags.

jetfighter
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-05-24, 9:09 pm

jetfighter wrote:
You are welcome bro chalabala.
What i notice:
All round "Sapphire" body kit,rear spoilers,all round "Sapphire" body stripes and
blue interior.
Did not notice the airbags.

actually im more concerned on the blue dashboard on the blue one, kinda turn-off for me..hopefully the white xtr wont have blue d/b and have full leather seat..WIN! Very Happy

ouh and please please please release earlier coz im dying to get one!! cheers

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-05-25, 7:00 pm

Maybe you should wait to see the car in metal first before deciding on whether to get one. 6 airbags is certainly a good thing but your concerned regarding the dashboard color is justified. For example the Chevrolet Cruze blue dashboard looks nice in picture but the real thing is a no-no.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by jetfighter 2011-05-25, 9:37 pm

Tristan wrote:Maybe you should wait to see the car in metal first before deciding on whether to get one. 6 airbags is certainly a good thing but your concerned regarding the dashboard color is justified. For example the Chevrolet Cruze blue dashboard looks nice in picture but the real thing is a no-no.
Yup... same here. The blue dash is very disappointing but I love the body stripes.
I heard that SDAC has not finalize on the "Bodykit".
Someone from FUZA told me that they are working on it.

jetfighter
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-05-26, 12:37 am

yup..im still waiting..thanks for the info though, its hard to determine by looking only on pictures..saw the cruze's blue dashboard, and my even my gf asked if its the current trend to put blue d/b?? confused and i just laughed..

bottom line is.......just wait n see..... Sleep

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tubby 2011-06-26, 3:42 pm

There wont be any leather seats. the blue interior is staying.
only wish that they will slap on better rims - a 17 as standard.
im waiting for the blue xtr to arrive.

tubby
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-06-30, 5:02 pm

guys! just saw xtr sapphire at the curve. and ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I also got to think about the blue db, but after seeing it live, it was great and looks good! it kinda themed interior, with a little touch of blue here and there on armrest at the door..

plus, ford put leather seat also with a touch of blue. niceee!!

I was told by the sp that this edition only comes in malaysia, and the OEM bodykit+leather seat are installed by ford malaysia. so the question is:

(apart from the 5 more airbag), can i just buy the normal fofi and add on 3rd party bodykit+leather seat? is it worth it? I mean can I buy both for below RM 6000? cuz the difference between the two (minus the airbag) are only OEM bodykit n leather seat...

can anyone pls help? Im dying to book mine, and I cant think of which to choose, XTR version or normal version!

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kianlun 2011-07-18, 10:48 pm

chalabala wrote:guys! just saw xtr sapphire at the curve. and ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I also got to think about the blue db, but after seeing it live, it was great and looks good! it kinda themed interior, with a little touch of blue here and there on armrest at the door..

plus, ford put leather seat also with a touch of blue. niceee!!

I was told by the sp that this edition only comes in malaysia, and the OEM bodykit+leather seat are installed by ford malaysia. so the question is:

(apart from the 5 more airbag), can i just buy the normal fofi and add on 3rd party bodykit+leather seat? is it worth it? I mean can I buy both for below RM 6000? cuz the difference between the two (minus the airbag) are only OEM bodykit n leather seat...

can anyone pls help? Im dying to book mine, and I cant think of which to choose, XTR version or normal version!

Yup i second that. Was kinda worried about the blue db at 1st but after looking at the real thing it's actually nice! Well just my opinion anyways maybe some still doesn't like it Smile

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jetfighter 2011-07-21, 11:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Just Sharing. Enjoy the pics

jetfighter
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2