Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!!

+4
Miley
pah
yeekang
Torque
8 posters

Go down

Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!! Empty Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!!

Post by Torque 2011-08-18, 10:15 pm

Hi Fofian,

Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now only wants positive and good remarks and mentions clearly that they now claim the rights to remove postings or any inappropriate claims, and may permanently ban users from this Facebook page if its negative to SDAC or the Facebook page????????? Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shame Shame Shame on you SDAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what SDAC has written on their Facebook!!!!!

This fan page is for camaraderie purposes between Ford Fiesta owners and fans.

The following terms and conditions are set to protect our customers and fans from misinterpretation of Sime Darby Auto ConneXion and the Ford brand from the misuse of the brand names by anyone than the administrators of the Ford Fiesta in Malaysia Facebook Page.

SDAC and Ford are not liable for any consequences that occur from a fan's interactions with other fans.

We reserve the right to update this Terms & Conditions of Use from time to time.

LAST UPDATED: 18th August 2011

1. Sime Darby Auto Connexion reserves the right to remove postings or any inappropriate claims, and may permanently ban users from this Facebook page.

2. This fan page is not a platform to receive complaints. To submit a complaint, please email directly to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and we shall forward it to the relevant person-in-charge at Sime Darby Auto Connexion to address the reported case.

3. Sime Darby Auto Connexion has the rights to a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use all posting content including the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat, and incorporate into a collective work.

4. Please be respectful. Personal attacks on other fans, administrators, Sime Darby Auto Connexion as well as its staff members will not be tolerated and may result in removal of posting.

5. Do not misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service. If you feel that someone has misrepresented your identity on the page, please email us at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

6. Sime Darby Auto Connexion shall tolerate self-promotion to a certain degree, including links to other site if these links are helpful to the Fiesta fans & owners. However, if it is seen as spam and of no value to readers, it will be removed without prior notice.

7. Any form of posting and soliciting by self-proclaimed vendors and car salesmen will be deleted automatically. This is to prevent any fraud and misrepresentation of false identity.

8. You are responsible for the content you post and all activity that occur under your account.

9. Any posting with sign-off using registered logo such as Ford, Sime Darby, Sime Darby Auto Connexion and any other Ford nameplate will be deleted automatically. This is to ensure no infringement of usage rights.

So which means SDAC is open only to positive feedback and shall not take any criticism or negative feedback which I find very ammetuer!!!!!!!!!!
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!! Empty Re: Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!!

Post by yeekang 2011-08-18, 11:44 pm

agree with you! walao they dun allow jason to post cameron stuff... its place where new fiesta member nad owner gather mah... they ruined it.. no longer feel the same as i first join the page Sad

yeekang
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!! Empty Re: Ford Fiesta In Malaysia Facebook by SDAC now not accepting Complaints, Criticism and Negative feedback!!! ONLY WANTS POSITIVE!!!!

Post by pah 2011-08-19, 1:08 am

I don't know when SDAC become singaporean.. KIA SI somemore KIA SU...
pah
pah
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miley 2011-08-19, 11:06 am

Sad to say this is not the first and last time, FFIM has been deleting negative feedback many times already. They only want to have good things written about them and so on. I find that page by sdac so fake and full of super fans. Its a complete waste of time posting in there. I dunno what the marketing team in sdac is doing. Looks like they are beginners doing their job to me.
Miley
Miley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dershyong 2011-08-19, 12:17 pm

I say all of us "UNLIKE" the fan page. Are you guys with me? Can we have a show of hand here?
These buggers SDAC need to learn a lesson.

dershyong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miley 2011-08-19, 12:23 pm

My hand is UP cheers Ford is a great car, but SDAC is bringing it downnnnn Neutral
Miley
Miley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddy Chong 2011-08-19, 12:50 pm

In that case, ple find us a site where we can write the negatives if really there is a need. All autos will have problems now and then, whats there to hide ? Strange attitude.

Eddy Chong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-08-19, 1:06 pm

Eddy Chong wrote:In that case, ple find us a site where we can write the negatives if really there is a need. All autos will have problems now and then, whats there to hide ? Strange attitude.

I agree Eddy, it is more than a Strange Attitude, every time last time when someone wrote a negative comment or feedback, they hide it and when some noise is made, they unhide it and blame the spam protection which is rubbish. Then now, when there clearly too many owners and potential complaining, they set up this new stupid rule and only positive feedback and good stuff that compliments them is allowed. At first I thought SDAC was improving, i really though about giving them a second chance and so on. But after all this repetative rubbish and lame excuses about everything, I figured out that they are really putting Fords name on the line here. Ford is a great brand, SDAC, a bunch of monkeys!!! Including a fat female monkey that causing all the problems.
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-08-20, 11:00 am

Funny, that day when i see, the post about the Terms all missing by Sime Darby Fiesta in Malaysia already geh??? I see so many negative things and made so many ppl unhappy including me!!! Evil or Very Mad No the whole thing missing liow... Funny

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-08-20, 8:37 pm

this is called people's power Smile they're revising the t&c there
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miley 2011-08-20, 10:19 pm

I give up on this Sime darby really, their service is atrocious and the people there I find is so fake. No respect at all but still ofcourse there are still some hardcore Sime darby "Super Fans" out there needless to mention who. You can always see these "Super Fans" defending SDAC when someone writes a negative feedback about Sime darby FFIM Facebook. Maybe these "Super Fans" are Sime darby people i guess.
Miley
Miley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down