Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala

+7
deladela
Eiji
saifultra
cannavaro
diaz84
raptorclans
tritonite
11 posters

Go down

Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala Empty Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala

Post by tritonite 2012-02-15, 8:00 pm

Hi,

Has anyone had their car serviced at the recently opened service centre in Penchala, the one next to the LDP opposite Mutiara Damansara/Tesco.

Capital Intertrade Sdn Bhd (Service)
Lot 45182, Sungai Penchala, Off Jalan Damansara, 60000, Petaling Jaya

I'm thinking of doing my 1st 6-month (mileage not reached 10k yet) service there if the wait time/queue is not as bad as in SDAC PJ. If anyone has had their Fiesta serviced there, I would appreciate opinions on how good they are compared to SDAC PJ, and whether it's a good idea to have a 1st service there.

Any help is appreciated.

tritonite
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala Empty Re: Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala

Post by Guest 2012-02-16, 1:32 pm

tritonite,
i've send my fofi twice there.for 1st 1000 km random check and 5K km service. time waiting is shorter but advise to make an appointment. plus u can see your car while they servicing.

i'm attended by En Firdaus, very helpful chap.recommended. Cool

Back to top Go down

Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala Empty Re: Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala

Post by tritonite 2012-02-17, 1:48 am

Thank you, haremeow.

I think I will indeed do my servicing there then, if the wait time is good and the personnel are good.

In the long run, I hope to find a service centre that is trustworthy and professional enough that I am able to leave my car there for servicing unattended if I have to slip off to do some other errands or have lunch. I am currently able to do this at my local workshop/mechanic, and it would be nice if it's safe enough to do so as well where my Fiesta is serviced.

tritonite
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-02-19, 8:48 pm

Good.update us after your service bro.thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by tritonite 2012-02-22, 5:01 pm

Did my 6-month free servicing at Capital Intertrade Service today. Satisfied overall. If I had to score it, I would say maybe 8/10.

Firdaus was on MC, so was attended to by Ming Haur. Took about 5 hours overall, with their lunch break in between because in addition to the regular inspection and servicing, I also got them to diagnose and fix a few issues.

They fixed some rattling noise in the undercarriage, reprogrammed my gearbox/engine for better efficiency and less noise and also largely solved the issue of a musty smell from the aircon during startup. However, they could not help me with the voice recognition issue where it hears 'two' as 'four' Neutral

I am glad they put in the additional time and effort to sort out the problems, instead of just dismissing them out of hand, even though I spent more time there than expected. At least the waiting area at the adjacent VW showroom/service centre was comfortable with a ready supply of beverages Smile.... and there was wifi - must remember to bring my iPad next time.

In summary, I would go back for subsequent services since I had an overall good experience, and i rather avoid the rumored long queues and poor service at the SDAC service centre in PJ.

Last edited by tritonite on 2012-02-22, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional info)

tritonite
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-02-23, 3:54 pm

tritonite
Your feedback are very much appreciated. What matters most is FCM Family
satisfaction and this will help Ford SC to improves and be better.

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2012-02-23, 4:46 pm

That sounds good, maybe I should consider doing mine there... wonder if I can wait 5 hours tho...
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tritonite 2012-02-23, 5:36 pm

raptorclans wrote:That sounds good, maybe I should consider doing mine there... wonder if I can wait 5 hours tho...

A straightforward servicing won't take 5 hours. I only spent that much time there because I wanted them to check and fix a few things. In fact, I think they started working on my car 10 mins after I arrived and registered. But I would still suggest calling and arranging for an appointment beforehand.

tritonite
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2012-02-23, 5:39 pm

tritonite wrote:
raptorclans wrote:That sounds good, maybe I should consider doing mine there... wonder if I can wait 5 hours tho...

A straightforward servicing won't take 5 hours. I only spent that much time there because I wanted them to check and fix a few things. In fact, I think they started working on my car 10 mins after I arrived and registered. But I would still suggest calling and arranging for an appointment beforehand.

ah icic... will remember to note that Smile
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diaz84 2013-02-21, 9:39 pm

I was on my way back from work n dropped by at dis service centre at 6pm. The receptionist was about to go home and i managed to stop her asking if i could send my car for its 1st 10k service dis weekend. She was kind enough to unlock back her office and got her appointment record book to check the availibility. I was lucky enough to secure my appointment. Will give my review soon.

diaz84
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cannavaro 2013-02-21, 10:32 pm

I wanna send my car for 1000km check-up... can I simply walk in?

cannavaro
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diaz84 2013-02-23, 10:35 am

Just arrived and straight away welcomed by zahrin...one of the technicians. Was briefed on the 20 points inspection. Reminded to bring vouchers as dis morning a few fofi owners were rejected for not bringing d vouchers. No vouchers means u hv to pay for the servicing .was brought to the customers waiting area which is actually a vw showroom. Now enjoying unlimited wifi while waiting for my car to be serviced =)

diaz84
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-02-23, 11:39 am

Great. I will going to this service center to service my fofi. Some more near by my office.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiji 2013-02-27, 7:32 pm

Does anyone have contact no. for this SC, need to make appt next monday.
thanks

Eiji
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deladela 2013-02-27, 7:50 pm

Please do follow this link for all the dealer/service locators : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• 03-7727 8066 (Tel)

• 03-7728 6066 (Fax)

• PIC : Michael Yeo (016-861 3888)
deladela
deladela
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiji 2013-02-27, 8:23 pm

deladela wrote:Please do follow this link for all the dealer/service locators : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• 03-7727 8066 (Tel)

• 03-7728 6066 (Fax)

• PIC : Michael Yeo (016-861 3888)

Thanks Bro

Eiji
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiji 2013-03-05, 9:19 am

Went to this service centre yesterday. For me is only so so they service.
Cant even find where is the service counter,i direct drive my car to the service bay. Only have 4 service bays and they share it with Audi,Hummer and ford as well so is very very pack inside. After service they not even wash your car and just park outside under sunlight wait for u to come and collect but for Audi they wash. Ford is too cheap i think. But Mr zahrin is quite helpful.

Eiji
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar 2013-03-06, 9:14 pm

New board request for you.

>>>>>>>> Check out here! <<<<<<<<<<
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisyam 2013-10-04, 10:54 am

tritonite wrote:Did my 6-month free servicing at Capital Intertrade Service today. Satisfied overall. If I had to score it, I would say maybe 8/10.

Firdaus was on MC, so was attended to by Ming Haur. Took about 5 hours overall, with their lunch break in between because in addition to the regular inspection and servicing, I also got them to diagnose and fix a few issues.

They fixed some rattling noise in the undercarriage, reprogrammed my gearbox/engine for better efficiency and less noise and also largely solved the issue of a musty smell from the aircon during startup. However, they could not help me with the voice recognition issue where it hears 'two' as 'four'  Neutral

I am glad they put in the additional time and effort to sort out the problems, instead of just dismissing them out of hand, even though I spent more time there than expected. At least the waiting area at the adjacent VW showroom/service centre was comfortable with a ready supply of beverages Smile.... and there was wifi - must remember to bring my iPad next time.

In summary, I would go back for subsequent services since I had an overall good experience, and i rather avoid the rumored long queues and poor service at the SDAC service centre in PJ.
Gonna go there next weekend.. Hopefully they'll be able to provide such service to me as well... Surprised
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwl1 2014-10-07, 11:25 am

Guys, I'm going to do my last free service. Want to know if Penchala service is still as good as discussed here now. Want to make sure I get the best service one last time...

dwl1
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

went there twice to service my car. As a customer I felt welcome by the staffs, good waiting area with free wifi & drinks, and they were efficient in ensuring your car is ready as promised.

redwacko
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down