Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

+13
RavenX7
Sky9683
foxdie5
Yakuza
syumul
mifmzm
Alper
Torque
hsinwei
purrrpearl
madon
jamie
Choong
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR Empty VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

Post by Choong 2011-03-29, 2:08 pm

I was told that Vclass Motor sport salesman that day which came to the FCM Grand Meet said they only Saw 20 plus cars coming and said that it was a BAD event Guys, for me I saw around more than 60 plus cars wor.... Even Convoy itself got 50 plus cars liow la!!! I also hear that Vclass they were no happy with the event coz no body turned up... Wah Wah Wah??? No body turned up, Sure Boh? Nobody??? I think the whole cafe is full of FCM member lor!!!!!!!!! Haiz, Salesman Salesman!!!!!!!!!! 20 fofis turned up??? I think they need to open eye big big and wake up lor!!!!!!!!!!! Vclass Vclass Saleman........

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR Empty Re: VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 2:11 pm

Where you heard from?
If from friend's friend's cousin's friends then cannot la. Maybe hearsay only..
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR Empty Re: VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:17 pm

heard the same thing as well... WTH is going on????
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:20 pm

Is the event perfect? No it was not and there are many areas to improve.

But for me I think that in terms of how many cars turned up, the event was a success. The fact that this is our first ever event, overall it was a success. But come on...it is unfair to say only 20 cars turned up.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purrrpearl 2011-03-29, 2:23 pm

No doubt that VClass has given sooo many gifts for us but that does not mean that they could sabotage us like this... clearly more than 20 cars turned up that day... we even caused a massive jam on the way there weyy...

purrrpearl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-03-29, 2:23 pm

Actualy, i don wan say wan, but i heard this lor, i feel like not fair de. How can saleman suka suka buta buta cakap one??????????

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purrrpearl 2011-03-29, 2:25 pm

jamie wrote:Where you heard from?

definitely not hearsay and actual fact. From where and who told is not important.

purrrpearl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hsinwei 2011-03-29, 2:27 pm

doesnt matter. Just post the convoy and the gatherings pic to prove them wrong !!
convoy alone at kinrara RnR had about 30-40 cars?
I didnt count, there's just too many fiesta to count!

hsinwei
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-03-29, 2:28 pm

WO!!!!!! How is this turning up to be like this, I saw 60 plus cars and everyone was having a hell of a good time!!!!!!! Bad Event? Crap Event? Is Vclass kidding us? Come on Vclass... Whos the Salesman that said this????
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:30 pm

Why did the salesman say only 20 cars turned up?? Calling FiestyFiesta!!! Calling calling!!! please put up pics of the convoy...lets show the true number of cars that showed up!!!! put the vid as well...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:32 pm

hsinwei wrote:doesnt matter. Just post the convoy and the gatherings pic to prove them wrong !!

i tried to count...twice and i lost count!!!! i was counting so that i could break the pack into two convoys, which i failed miserably.. end up with one looooooooooooooooooooooooong convoy!!!!
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 2:33 pm

purrrpearl wrote:

definitely not hearsay and actual fact. From where and who told is not important.

Ok. I think it's fair to hear both side of the story. Shouldn't just conclude from what we have heard.
Unless the person who said that is blind, I don't see why they wanna do that. hmm
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 2:35 pm

madon wrote:
hsinwei wrote:doesnt matter. Just post the convoy and the gatherings pic to prove them wrong !!

i tried to count...twice and i lost count!!!! i was counting so that i could break the pack into two convoys, which i failed miserably.. end up with one looooooooooooooooooooooooong convoy!!!!

Haha. I was confused on who to follow, and I think I confused the one who followed me as well. But it was fun!
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alper 2011-03-29, 2:35 pm

Guys Guys, Im thinking the salesman cannot close sales in the event so they resort in this type of dirty tricks... I dont care what they say, but I also heard that the same news from other members... Who is the Salesman? From what I heard the other Sponsors were all very satisfied with the Grand Meet... But why Vclass Salesmans do this, there must be a reason!!! Im think, no sales to bring back to boss, so need create a reason to save their . from fire!!!
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mifmzm 2011-03-29, 2:37 pm

VClass just joking maaa..... somebody heard and took it seriously kot..... there are more than 60 fofis at the GREAT Event.....

mifmzm
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 2:38 pm

Alper wrote:Guys Guys, Im thinking the salesman cannot close sales in the event so they resort in this type of dirty tricks... I dont care what they say, but I also heard that the same news from other members... Who is the Salesman? From what I heard the other Sponsors were all very satisfied with the Grand Meet... But why Vclass Salesmans do this, there must be a reason!!! Im think, no sales to bring back to boss, so need create a reason to save their . from fire!!!

Very possible.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hsinwei 2011-03-29, 2:38 pm

OR 20 cars that went to sakura cafe directly .
So didnt count those that arriving late from the convoy ?

hsinwei
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:40 pm

Alper wrote:Guys Guys, Im thinking the salesman cannot close sales in the event so they resort in this type of dirty tricks... I dont care what they say, but I also heard that the same news from other members... Who is the Salesman? From what I heard the other Sponsors were all very satisfied with the Grand Meet... But why Vclass Salesmans do this, there must be a reason!!! Im think, no sales to bring back to boss, so need create a reason to save their . from fire!!!

maybe vclass was not very satisfied when jason gave away their RM300 vouchers like nobody's business kut...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:41 pm

hsinwei wrote:OR 20 cars that went to sakura cafe directly .

whoaaa....this one i dunno worrr... 20 cars went on their own??? it seems that a ge-zillion FoFis turned up on that event!!!!
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mifmzm 2011-03-29, 2:42 pm

hsinwei wrote:OR 20 cars that went to sakura cafe directly .

that might be possible.... because i went there directly.... less than 20 cars at first....
after all from the convoy reached there were a lot of fofis

mifmzm
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:43 pm

jamie wrote:
purrrpearl wrote:

Ok. I think it's fair to hear both side of the story. Shouldn't just conclude from what we have heard.
Unless the person who said that is blind, I don't see why they wanna do that. hmm

agreed. but such wind should not be blowing at all... i only want to hear good wind! not this kind of bad wind.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 2:46 pm

madon wrote:
jamie wrote:
purrrpearl wrote:

agreed. but such wind should not be blowing at all... i only want to hear good wind! not this kind of bad wind.

That's why. One possible reason it's like what Alper said. The salesman wanna save their ahem from the boss from not bringing in business after giving out so many freebies.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 2:49 pm

must be salesman chasing real big numbers this quarter.. some more now end of 1st quarter aidy... funnel all dry out aidy, hoping for grand meet to generate more funnel but all funnels went to Bug and Meguairs and salesman tak puas ati.... hahahahaa
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syumul 2011-03-29, 3:00 pm

actually 20FoFis is quite a number(even though is way more then 20)..how much they want?100?

syumul
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alper 2011-03-29, 3:02 pm

Excellent Event for Members, Good event for Sponsors, Bad Event for Vclass. Why? Sometimes my salesman tell me why and how teruk the sales are, I listen but I as a boss, I will investigate and find out. If I as the boss just listen to my staff point here and there without knowing the facts, I might as well be a salesman and join the gossip word and make story for my boss. I consider myself not a capable boss if i dont find out the truth!!! Shame on you!!!
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next