Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

something wrong with the clutch..

+19
redzara
syafiqahmad217
diaz84
geminigeek
jlnG
Elten a/k Jong
Jylova.93
yowa82
kaka_89
clchee
deladela
ethan_leviathan
alexdp
Cilikering
sfunglee
Randy Loo
girlieman
dares
syiena
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

something wrong with the clutch.. - Page 4 Empty Re: something wrong with the clutch..

Post by dares 2013-11-30, 3:36 pm

girlieman wrote:I think popular as they may be, 2nd value for ford vehicles in malaysia is still a pretty sorry sight. In general  spare part prices for imported cars > local cars.its just how widely available they are in malaysia. The more widely available parts are, the better the 2nd hand value. Say vios for example, you can still plunk in 1st gen vios engine into current gen vios, there would not be any compatibility issue since they're virtually the same engine and stuff therefore translates to easier/cheaper maintenance and less of spare parts sourcing headache unlike our fofi.

moolastrikes wrote:
dares wrote:
joschee wrote:If including labour RM5K++ still considerable, heard about City need 20K as my fren told me, that's why I'm so worry...
Lol Power of Dreams. Honda spare parts are quite pricey actually.

But that's just the clutch pack, not the gearbox/mechatronics etc.

Anyway, the SA told me as the Fiesta and Focus become more popular, part prices should gradually drop. Even the Focus also suffer the clutch slip judder problem.
Popular? Means they have pretty good sales. No wonder SDAC PJ was renovated when i visited today, at least they have some money to upgrade the place to a more 'presentable' look and feel.
You get paid more to have your car stolen or total-loss than to sell it Laughing

2 months ago I asked a Honda dealer to value my Fofi, he invite a used car dealer to take a look and on the spot offered RM60k. My insurance agreed value is RM74k Rolling Eyes
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

something wrong with the clutch.. - Page 4 Empty Re: something wrong with the clutch..

Post by moolastrikes 2013-11-30, 4:33 pm

dares wrote:
moolastrikes wrote:
dares wrote:
joschee wrote:If including labour RM5K++ still considerable, heard about City need 20K as my fren told me, that's why I'm so worry...

Anyway, the SA told me as the Fiesta and Focus become more popular, part prices should gradually drop. Even the Focus also suffer the clutch slip judder problem.
Popular? Means they have pretty good sales. No wonder SDAC PJ was renovated when i visited today, at least they have some money to upgrade the place to a more 'presentable' look and feel.
Hows the service?

Of course they're popular (or so they think), else why would they have the guts to cabut 5 airbags from the sedan Evil or Very Mad
Overall OK, hopefully it gets better.

They're out of their mind with the specs of facelift fiesta................... sad
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by girlieman 2013-12-02, 12:04 am

It will get better if SDAC bothered to fix their customer service and contract OEM to produce necessary spare parts locally especially the clutches. Or convince people in malaysia stop buying cars from T and H and support other brands.

Anyhow I got my car back after changing the clutch and using new oil seal design.currently my car feels so much better to drive now and I noticed there is a drop in fuel consumption as well.
moolastrikes wrote:
dares wrote:
moolastrikes wrote:
dares wrote:

Hows the service?

Of course they're popular (or so they think), else why would they have the guts to cabut 5 airbags from the sedan Evil or Very Mad
Overall OK, hopefully it gets better.

They're out of their mind with the specs of facelift fiesta................... sad

girlieman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:35 pm

Reposting my post here...

Hi All..

I'm having problem with the dual clutch again!!, keeps on jerking every time at low gear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ..uphill..slowing down at a junction..even the whole car shakes! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I have already change the clutch 4x times!! but i still have jerking issue! Today SC reset the program only! which they have done previously on my recent 80K service! Sedih laaaaaa i love my fofie but it keeps on jerking! I dunt even dare to drive it to genting!

Anyone having the same problem like me? any clue what to do? HELPPPPPPPPP [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cilikering
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clchee 2015-11-02, 9:30 am

You mean so say the jerking & juddering issue can be fixed ?

How come my SDAC said it's normal, all sports car behave like that. !

clchee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

clchee wrote:You mean so say the jerking & juddering issue can be fixed ?

How come my SDAC said it's normal, all sports car behave like that. !
yes laaah it can be fix! but not 100% i really don't understand why!!!...today sent my car again for how many times already! stress laaah...leaving my car for 4 days!! everytime problem have to come to Sc and waste my time..plus they don't provide any car replacement at all...4 days!!!!

mana ade normal! they are always like that...my first few encounters they said the same thing!

Cilikering
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4