Media Appearances

Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Tristan on 2011-03-05, 7:00 pm

Hi guys, the car all of us are driving now is wonderful in terms of specifications available for a B-spec car with the sub-100k price range. However, I'm sure many of you guys would have notice that there are some subtle differences in terms of specifications offered between different regions. Fiesta's in Taiwan and UK for example gets projector headlamps. I am a big fan of projector headlamps and I personally think that the ones on the new Camry are the nicest of the lot followed by the ones on Mercs. Not a fan of those angel eyes from BMW as I think that they are also quite glaring for the driver in front. Now that the Fiesta is still new on our shores, I don't think we can get any aftermarket projector headlamps. So hopefully it will come along at some later time. Meanwhile here are some pics of those nice OEM projectors available on Fiesta in other parts of the world. Enjoy !



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 163
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Sky9683 on 2011-03-05, 7:26 pm

Oh ,Totally agreed what Tristan said! I also like the Projector headlamp very well ,headlight look more awesome !secondly more focus ,concentrated lighthing to the road.
Before I get my Fofi ,I already search the projetor lamp,only can get at Thailand,but the retail price no posting.the projector lamp possibly manufactured at Mainland China.I guest.
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by madon on 2011-03-08, 11:44 am

Sky wrote:Oh ,Totally agreed what Tristan said! I also like the Projector headlamp very well ,headlight look more awesome !secondly more focus ,concentrated lighthing to the road.
Before I get my Fofi ,I already search the projetor lamp,only can get at Thailand,but the retail price no posting.the projector lamp possibly manufactured at Mainland China.I guest.

looks like we need to drive up north and go buy from there lahhh... only 6 hours drive to Hadyaai...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 42
Location : Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by klimal on 2011-03-08, 12:24 pm

Anyone care to organize a group buy?
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-02-19
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by klimal on 2011-03-08, 4:08 pm

Is it plug and play or need to mod harness?
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-02-19
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Sky9683 on 2011-03-08, 6:15 pm

madon76 wrote:
Sky wrote:Oh ,Totally agreed what Tristan said! I also like the Projector headlamp very well ,headlight look more awesome !secondly more focus ,concentrated lighthing to the road.
Before I get my Fofi ,I already search the projetor lamp,only can get at Thailand,but the retail price no posting.the projector lamp possibly manufactured at Mainland China.I guest.

looks like we need to drive up north and go buy from there lahhh... only 6 hours drive to Hadyaai...

Good idea,take this oppurtunity to Thailand. called as "FoFi Hadyaai Drive".
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by klimal on 2011-03-08, 6:39 pm

Why stop at Haadyai, why not all the wy to Phuket
sawadee krap
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Posts : 141
Join date : 2011-02-19
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by madon on 2011-03-08, 7:02 pm

Sky wrote:
madon76 wrote:
Sky wrote:Oh ,Totally agreed what Tristan said! I also like the Projector headlamp very well ,headlight look more awesome !secondly more focus ,concentrated lighthing to the road.
Before I get my Fofi ,I already search the projetor lamp,only can get at Thailand,but the retail price no posting.the projector lamp possibly manufactured at Mainland China.I guest.

looks like we need to drive up north and go buy from there lahhh... only 6 hours drive to Hadyaai...

Good idea,take this oppurtunity to Thailand. called as "FoFi Hadyaai Drive".

but to tell u the truth i wouldnt dare to drive my fofi to hadyaai....nanti hilang woooo....my fofi such a cute car everyone will like to steal....
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Posts : 239
Join date : 2011-02-22
Age : 42
Location : Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Sky9683 on 2011-03-08, 7:20 pm

Takut Hilang ,when reached ,we change to Proton Logo ! Proton Boleh!Ha Ha
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Posts : 85
Join date : 2011-03-04

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Tristan on 2011-03-08, 8:48 pm

Wah this looks like a grand project le, go all the way to Thailand for our projectors Smile Bug, I would also like to have a rough estimate of the pricing first...
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 163
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by tubby on 2011-08-12, 9:10 am

Hey, so are the lights coming in? I'm also interested.

tubby
NON Verified Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by dershyong on 2011-08-12, 9:56 am

By the way, did any of you guys noticed that our original headlights are made in Malaysia? I thought our car was a CBU unit? Hmm...

dershyong
NON Verified Member

Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : Happy Garden, KL.

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by tubby on 2011-08-12, 4:58 pm

anyone bringing the LED tail lamps? =)

tubby
NON Verified Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Tristan on 2011-08-13, 2:51 pm

bug wrote:hey guys..... yes..... the projector headlamp is coming in soon....... the price is rm799/pair and it's limited set~
Roughly when reaching? Gotta simpan some duit first:)
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 163
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by pullman on 2011-08-21, 10:06 pm

did the headlamp got LED like Audi?
I dun mind to pay more

pullman
NON Verified Member

Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Tristan on 2011-09-14, 4:06 pm

pullman wrote:did the headlamp got LED like Audi?
I dun mind to pay more

Ya, that should be cool...
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 163
Join date : 2011-02-22

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by cmhee on 2012-03-01, 12:18 pm

hi there,
i new here, but i googling this few days and found this URL, they located at Indonesia...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by cmhee on 2012-03-14, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

cmhee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : Kuala Lumpur

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by sfunglee on 2012-03-03, 6:39 am

nice stuff man
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Guest on 2012-03-05, 11:09 am

anyone plan to order... Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by sfunglee on 2012-03-06, 7:52 am

i scare when item come, product look like kedai abang stuff.... R3,000,000 as per reted not include postage...
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Guest on 2012-03-07, 11:20 am

i saw in www.mudah.com.my.

Chrome Face Projector Headlamp cost is RM800 w/o installation.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fiesta Projector Headlamps Empty Re: Fiesta Projector Headlamps

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum