Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch)

+7
moolastrikes
Jowyf
Randy Loo
deladela
diaz84
dares
Carlos85
11 posters

Go down

Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch) Empty Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch)

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-15, 11:49 am

Just collected my car yesterday, found out the motor insurance didn't registered with my girlfriend name as additional driver. The SA is totally lack of responsible, the whole process of purchasing my fofi can considered as I do all his jobs!

From follow up the bank loan until collection of my car, everything have to call and ask the progress. I never facing such a lousy SA, I been purchasing car from Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi.. none of the SA acting like ignoring the buyer.

So if anyone going to purchase any Ford, do not find this SA. Name: SK Tan

things that I feel from him is:
1. Ask you buy lower spec (so he can "help" you install any accessories and earn more commission)
2. He is doing some huge business, can't call you or pick up the phone.

Lastly, he pretend didn't know the Beta come along with ipod cable. What an awful SA! Treating people like an idiot!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch) Empty Re: Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch)

Post by dares 2012-12-15, 3:20 pm

I bought mine from the PJ branch as well, luckily my SA was quite helpful. He even patiently explain to me the procedure of selling my old car, even with my relentless phone calls about this matter, he would gladly elaborate the step by step process. He even help me fight for higher financing margin for my loan.

The only thing I disliked was that he installed the tint for me even after I told him to ask me first, ended up have to pay additional to collect my car. But I gave him a benefit of a doubt as he may have misunderstood my instuctions, and I was going to tell him to install it anyway.

Other than that, I am satisfied with his service
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch) Empty Re: Bad experience with SA of SDAC (PJ branch)

Post by diaz84 2012-12-16, 1:04 pm

aiyooo...i oso bought my fofi from S* T*n. i got my car 3 weeks ago n until now i havent got my spare key and my free maintenance vouchers. how ar?

diaz84
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-16, 1:34 pm

Best way is to go to the branch there and straight ask to meet the branch manager, this fella need a lesson!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares 2012-12-16, 4:52 pm

diaz84 wrote:aiyooo...i oso bought my fofi from S* T*n. i got my car 3 weeks ago n until now i havent got my spare key and my free maintenance vouchers. how ar?

Service vouchers havta wait abou a month I think. But spare key how can delay weiiii
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-16, 6:32 pm

That is awesome! this SA totally didn't told me about the voucher, just said come back at 10k km for first service. I think the spare key is impossible to be not given at the collection day.

if you lost your car, you need to show the spare key when you report to police (to prove you wasn't make a fake report). I think you seriously need to go to the branch to complain and get back your spare key, is not kidding!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deladela 2012-12-17, 10:00 am

Yea, the free voucher services will only be given approx. 1 month after receiving your car. You should have acquired it before you go for your first service, as you need the vouchers to get the free services. Do not take your SA's word on it to just go back at 10k km service and expect it to be free. You have to present your voucher there to be entitled to it. So make sure you get the voucher before you go for your 10k service.

Diaz, just go to the manager and have a talk with him regarding your spare key, your SA should have given you both sets of keys when you collected your car.
deladela
deladela
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-17, 11:46 am

This SA seriously the worst i ever met! treating me like an idiot.. once i get free time, will straight go complain this a**h***!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo 2012-12-17, 12:05 pm

ur fofi might get stolen cuz of the spare key bro.. Arrow
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-12-17, 1:54 pm

regarding the free service, my SA also told me to go back when reach 10k km/ when almost half year on which ever come first. He didn't provide me and i did ask it before, he just said come back with the book will do (btw, i'm beta user, maybe the voucher thingy is different or what...i not sure)

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moolastrikes 2012-12-17, 2:16 pm

Hmm I've gotten both keys on the day I collect my car. Service vouchers was mailed to me in almost two months time. You'll need the vouchers and the service booklet to get free maintenance service.

The vouchers looked like a set of 6 stamps with SDAC signature and a letter from them.

Write a complaint letter to the branch manager. Spare keys must be given together with the primary key.
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo 2012-12-17, 3:13 pm

i got my spare key on the same day too, n i was called up to collect the voucher after 1/2 mths at persada puchong.
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-17, 11:14 pm

Mine also Beta, I doesn't think difference model will provided different stuff. The only thing will make the difference is the SA! If he keep follow up the case, you can get whatever you can get with shorter time.

This means that our SA (SK Tan) doesn't follow up our case and simply or briefly go through our case. worst thing is didn't provide us the proper service and given the compulsory stuff that for certain thing(e.g. vouchers, free gifts.. )

Some more told me he been working as a SALESMAN of SDAC for 8 years.. What a joke! Evil or Very Mad
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by diaz84 2012-12-18, 8:51 pm

i texted him dis morning n he called me back. he told me that the spare key is at HQ. i warned him to give me the spare key within this week. he just said yes. i'm just gonna haunt him everyday with gazillions of phonecalls.

diaz84
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-18, 11:26 pm

You better do that, I can get my car in 3 weeks time all because I keep calling him. If not, he can never get my plate number. All the number I choose were fully booked by someone else!

he totally lack of responsible on doing his job as a SALES person!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by almofuzz 2013-02-18, 11:23 pm

I need feedback on an SA named Terry. Is he trust worthy?

almofuzz
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slomo 2013-02-19, 9:57 am

Havent dealt with him before, my SA is cho

Slomo
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2013-02-19, 4:57 pm

My SA name is SK Tan, he sucks!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cannavaro 2013-02-19, 6:53 pm

My SA is Kenny, I've got no complaints about him. Pretty decent fella.

cannavaro
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-02-20, 2:23 pm

My SA is David. Very nice guy.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down