Media Appearances

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ Empty Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

Post by Hisyam on 2013-02-25, 12:33 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share my experience purchasing my new FoFi @ this dealer.. You see, I went to the showroom on 27th Jan 13 to book my FoFi, when I paid the booking fee on the same day with this salesperson ( Peggy ) and asked her how soon she could deliver me the car without me even test driving the car yet.. She, with 100% confidence, told me "before chinese new year", then looks @ me top to bottom, says " seeing how fast your loan approves lor..." and when I paid the DP & hand over my documents for the loan application, which all 4 banks approved the next day itself (except Affin which took one extra day to approve whom I rejected coz' it took too bloody long for them to realize I ddnt need a guarantor), she immediately told me," no worries Mr Hisyamudin, your car 1 week the most, CONFIRM!"... So me being the goon here waited 1 long week & was telling everyone how I will be driving my new car next week and my old car could be sent to the workshop for the full body recovery works it needed for the most longest time now... And then after 1 1/2 weeks, no news from her at all, and here me being worried, since my car gave way conveniently after a week booking the FoFi, had to call her & ask what's going on, and she could tell me," owh Hisyam (mind that there is no Mr. included anymore) , your car ah, got kept by Kastam, and also a lot of other owners one as well, you have to wait till after CNY ah, so my GM is writing an official apology letter ( which never reached me) and really sori ah..". I was in disbelief with this woman's statement & I asked her, " Why didnt you tell me earlier, and how are you gonna keep up to your promise, and how you guys are going to compensate me, for taking a cab to work everyday ( or sometimes really good friends lend me their car)??? " Guess what she said," Owh, I dunno what to tell you la hor, this one just happen like that, I cannot do anything, you talk to my manager lor.. He will not call you, what you do is that if you got free time, you come to the showroom and talk to him la hor.." Wah lau wey!!! Seriously ha? I didnt know what to tell her in return, so I told her I'll wait & see, and she together with the Manager ( Edward Lim ) went for CNY holiday for a week, while I had to drive around other people's car or rely on public transport ( take note that I stay near the old Subang Airport & I work opposite Menara KL ).. On Feb 18 (almost a month later) she calls me and said the cars are around but my one will take atleast another week. I was furious and decided to take annual leave on 19th to go meet her and that manager myself to give them a piece of my mind.. When I reach the showroom, I met her first, demanded to get my car by the 21st the latest, which she finally met my expectation. However when Edward came down to meet me for a discussion about compensation, you wouldnt even believe what was the first word he said to me.. He said, " Hisyam, actually to be very honest with you, FORD Malaysia doesn't care about you INDIANS rite now, being its CNY season and we need to deliver for the CHINESE first.. But we could not even do that as Kastam was having our cars... So that's why the delay..". Me being a very patient Indian Muslim guy just stood there in awe & told him, " Look here Edward, that's not my problem.. Your salesperson promised me something, she did not deliver, cost me somewhat amount of cash, I'm here seeking for my rights..." He looked at me, dead straight in the eyes, said, " Look here bro, FORD does not have any compensation clause, and in your vehicle order form there's fine print stating delivery time might defer...and if you want to know, we have a group of lawyers that have been taking cases like this for a very long time of unhappy customers for delivery...so I'm just letting you know your worst case scenarios". I just nodded for what he said as my fiance' was also there and I didn't wanna start a commotion or anything there.. So I left with nothing but my brand new FoFi.. My fiance was calming me down and and telling me at least they didn't delay further on the delivery... And more over this is my first car you see.. So do you guys think I was treated fairly as a customer? If not, what should I do next?

~Hisyam
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ Empty Re: Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

Post by cannavaro on 2013-02-25, 1:04 am

The 'stuck at Kastam' part is true, you read around and see that you're not the only one with such experience... HOWEVER, I am really shocked that the manager allegedly made such a statement ( "FORD Malaysia doesn't care about you INDIANS rite now").

Anyways... the SA can promise you quick delivery date and all, heck in fact most of them do that; but if there's no black and white, you know the drill... and yeah the manager was spot on, they had that clause about 'delivery date may defer' on a paper that you signed.

cannavaro
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cannavaro on 2013-02-25, 2:41 am

OT: LOL now the 'anything box' is locked. *triple facepalm*

cannavaro
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo on 2013-02-25, 2:45 am

cannavaro, the Anything box is for Verified Members only. Smile

Ric
Ricardo
Ricardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque on 2013-02-25, 2:54 am

Ford Malaysia don't Care about you Indians... lol... WOW
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisyam on 2013-02-25, 4:15 am

cannavaro wrote:The 'stuck at Kastam' part is true, you read around and see that you're not the only one with such experience... HOWEVER, I am really shocked that the manager allegedly made such a statement ( "FORD Malaysia doesn't care about you INDIANS rite now").

Anyways... the SA can promise you quick delivery date and all, heck in fact most of them do that; but if there's no black and white, you know the drill... and yeah the manager was spot on, they had that clause about 'delivery date may defer' on a paper that you signed.

This was what told to all of us & we also know what actually happened, and the issue @ the dock was even bigger than jst some 'faulty documents'... What my concern is that 'fine print' reference can be done by any salesman of Smartshop or common shops which sell common goods, not a big company like SDAC rite? They should have a failsafe plan to handle such ordeals when it occurs.. Are you telling me that compensation is taboo in such cases? Then the company will most definitely lose its reputation in no time I presume... And yes, I even have a witness for the manager saying such statement... And trust me, even if you're a sales manager, you do not have the right to threaten customers saying that we dont have any options at all to go against big companies as they have impeccable track record lawyers & we signed up for t&c etc.. This is definitely not customer service oriented, especially when its crucial for SDAC to ascertain such qualities to be instilled in every one of their staffs... Just sayin'.. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-27, 12:22 pm

Is there any update from kastam about fofi stuck at kastam?
and when can we get the car?
i have facing the problem with no car going for work, and the SA keep
telling will get "soon" only.

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisyam on 2013-02-28, 1:15 am

joey.liow.35 wrote:Is there any update from kastam about fofi stuck at kastam?

Not sure bro, perhaps by 1st week of March I think... As they are releasing cars batch by batch from the dock.. But however bro, lemme tell you sumthin...its worth the wait! Very Happy Just hang in there brother... I was having the same situation.. Evil or Very Mad but once its out, we'll all shall meet up & celebrate...!!
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 9:43 am

Hisyam wrote:
joey.liow.35 wrote:Is there any update from kastam about fofi stuck at kastam?

Not sure bro, perhaps by 1st week of March I think... As they are releasing cars batch by batch from the dock.. But however bro, lemme tell you sumthin...its worth the wait! Very Happy Just hang in there brother... I was having the same situation.. Evil or Very Mad but once its out, we'll all shall meet up & celebrate...!!

Shocked i'm not bro... i'm girl No yesterday i called to my SA try to ask about update for kastam, thats he told me yesterday ford HQ already sent them a letter about tomorrow will get our fofi, after inspection and register, friday i can get my car..
Hope he didn't lie on me Laughing

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 5:08 pm

hope u can get it at Friday!! Sis
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo on 2013-02-28, 5:13 pm

"bro" joey... cheers hahaha *just kidding* jocolor

goodluck and welcome to fcm bounce
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 5:52 pm

:roll:just give my SA a call.. he said will tell me tonight..
i feel hopeless already aiks..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 5:59 pm

LOL just tell him if not deliver i call media to interview u lol!
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 5:59 pm

:shock:this is a nice opinion haha..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 6:01 pm

why u choose fiesta? bounce
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 6:10 pm

this is my 1st car and i got just a little budget only.. hope that no buy proxtxn or perdxx..so when i go ford showroom..i think i fall in love with fiesta.. haha then i buy it..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 6:17 pm

haha.. fiesta is nice car. compare for overall same range / budget on other brand, only korean car and fiesta is better. i bought this car cause i saw a red color with bodykit fiesta drive by a aunty at mrr2, so cool.. afro
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 6:18 pm

yaya red is nice... when i booking i m booked red..
after loan approved.. SA told me red SOLD... is SOLD..
left others color.. so i choose white.. poor..aiks

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 6:20 pm

LOL why not buy blue, cause i am blue, white is nice too cheers
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 6:27 pm

haha.. i oso dunno why.. i told SA no red then white lol..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-02-28, 7:27 pm

:DGOOD NEWS GUYS.. our car those stuck at kastam is already sent out by track tonight..
start tomorrow SA can take car to owner... hurray..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar on 2013-02-28, 11:13 pm

congrat!! Laughing
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo on 2013-03-01, 11:22 am

cool...congratz "bro" lol!
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by alexdp on 2013-03-01, 11:38 am

joey.liow.35 wrote:haha.. i oso dunno why.. i told SA no red then white lol..

Nice choice! Razz

If you dig more into this forum then u will find a poll on which colour ur FoFi is and guess what, white is the highest color people opted for! cheers and btw im also a whitey FoFi.lol. Hope u get ur car ASAP sis n enjoy ur ride. U will not regret at all afro
alexdp
alexdp
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 on 2013-03-01, 11:00 pm

Crying or Very sad so bad.. been lied again.. i didn't get my car today..
the SA said will call me tomorrow to explain.. Neutral i think i will be lie again!!

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next