Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!!

+5
Alper
dershyong
Torque
mushroomswiss
Choong
9 posters

Go down

Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!! Empty Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!!

Post by Choong 2011-10-27, 11:23 am

Hello,

I come across this Bug and see he is create so many many clubs, I saw he create Fiesta Tuner Club Malaysia la, and now he create another Fiesta Fan Club in Facebook... I hear this Bug is creating all this other club to condemn FCM i got see the negative commend and Bug put in the other club I hear that this Bug is a shop try to get everyone to buy his product. Why this Bug wanna create so many other club and make so many problem to sell his stuff by condemning other person leh? I dont supprt other club that want to grow by condemn other club. I call this small action!

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!! Empty Re: Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!!

Post by mushroomswiss 2011-10-27, 12:20 pm

Yakah.. wah susah lah like this. And too many fiesta clubs will break enthusiasts into different club... makin sikit the member makin boring the club will become.

mushroomswiss
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!! Empty Re: Bug Autoindustry creating so many other Fiesta Clubs!!!

Post by Choong 2011-10-27, 3:12 pm

I see Bug idea is not to create club that simple lor, he wanna create club so every guy buy thing from him and his stuff is also low quality and high prise. First he mafe fiesta tuner club malaysua, now he make ford fiersta fan club, and also see that this bug go and create topic in his private group to make fun of the club. I never see bug but already hear so many complaidss liow Shocked

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-10-27, 3:31 pm

Whats up with this Bug dude? I've seen the conversation this dude has posted in his private facebook, he created a post in his facebook and invite a group of members and initiated a topic something about the Founder of Fcm and start to take a hit on the founder and the club. This Bug dude even took a print screen and censored some sections off. I figure this Bug dude has made a bad name by selling his items in Fcm thats why he has decided to go out, get a new group and sell his stuff elsewhere. I'm not against this Bug dude, don't get me wrong, BUT this unethical method of ways to getting a deal in business just ain't right for me. We'll in the conversation Bug doesn't say much however he starts the topic, then his followers do the dirty job. Pity the Founder of FCM, He's put quite some effort into FCM and here comes along a BUG... No Fear FCM, we are here to support you all the way!!!!!!!!!
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroomswiss 2011-10-27, 5:10 pm

Jeng je jeng....... mana mana pun ok yang penting we Fiestaaaaa..

mushroomswiss
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dershyong 2011-10-27, 9:46 pm

Where is this FTCM? I wanna join and see how fast are the cars there. LOL!

dershyong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alper 2011-10-27, 10:47 pm

Clap Clap Clap Mr John91,

Well said, well said... Did Bug pay you? Hilarious! Ofcourse bug wont be sticking his head into the bee hive would he??? He needs to use you buddy Very Happy Bug must be offering you loads to take the hits i must say. So does this mean you're the one creating the FTCM so Bug has the grounds to sell his products?

Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-27, 11:28 pm

Mr. Bug should be our partner...

He sell merchandise items... Also can order part for your spare parts...

Now even as a mechanic can repair gearbox le =)

We should love him~~~
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cossie 2011-10-28, 1:21 am

we should look at the good side of everyone and close an eye on our individual short-comings (while they work on improving their character).

as adults, we should strive to do only good deeds.

we really need to set an example for the next generation.

can we all be ladies and gentleman?

make peace, be good people and enjoy life.
cossie
cossie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-28, 7:58 am

agree.. provided mistaken shud be corrected
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroomswiss 2011-10-28, 10:40 am

The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world - Marianne Williamson cheers

mushroomswiss
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-10-28, 11:41 am

sfunglee wrote:agree.. provided mistaken shud be corrected

Hahahaha, yes agree but this chinaman don undestand wan la. For me, i will keep and see what this guys doing. So many other place to buy better qality and better prise items, i also don undestand why everyone bug bug bug... Kena brainwas hahhaa jocolor All these new new different club suddenly come up for waht la, just so bug can sell more i think lo. rendeer

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey 2011-10-28, 11:48 am

Just chill, nothing is proven yet. But I can see Bug wants to monopolize fiesta 3rd party parts/accessories market. It's just business.

Me? It's more fun finding the parts/stuff you want yourself. Well fitting it is another thing though.
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2011-10-28, 12:57 pm

Gentlemen,

We're all adults, we're here for the love of our car and to share our experiences. Be it if another party wishes to create another club or whatsoever, FCM, let's show our unity and support and offer our sincere blessings for them. I hereby deemed this thread irrelevant to the interest of FCM and this thread will therefore be locked.

Jason Lim
FCM Founder
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

https://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down