Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

+13
RavenX7
Sky9683
foxdie5
Yakuza
syumul
mifmzm
Alper
Torque
hsinwei
purrrpearl
madon
jamie
Choong
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR - Page 2 Empty Re: VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 3:03 pm

I believe everyone won prizes... As such, the number of balls will actually show the number of cars that turned up. Easily theres more than 50 BALLS - i know coz i was in charge of the BALLS!!!
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR - Page 2 Empty Re: VCLASS SALESMAN SAID THEY ONLY SAW 20 PLUS CAR TURN UP FOR GRAND MEET WOR

Post by Alper 2011-03-29, 3:03 pm

There are around 60 fofis I can assure!!! Are they Blind? Shame on them! Shame on them!
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 3:04 pm

Alper wrote:Excellent Event for Members, Good event for Sponsors, Bad Event for Vclass. Why? Sometimes my salesman tell me why and how teruk the sales are, I listen but I as a boss, I will investigate and find out. If I as the boss just listen to my staff point here and there without knowing the facts, I might as well be a salesman and join the gossip word and make story for my boss. I consider myself not a capable boss if i dont find out the truth!!! Shame on you!!!

i like!!! last time i salesman tipu boss oso i kena back... not others yang kena
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 3:09 pm

woooo hooooooooooooooo.... pictures coming up in awhile... stay tuned.... i think from there can count see how many cars actually turned up
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-03-29, 3:10 pm

Why Vclass so like this one? Haizzzzz What do they want? 10000 Cars... I dont blame the boss, I blame the Stupid Salesman for tak guna otak tipu boss and then boss tak check properely lor... Bodoh Salesman!!! Not Boss fault la. Vclass Sponsor, Boss good....Vclass Saleman tak dapat sales, scare boss bising and kena tiau, they think plan and excuse for boss... Im sure Vclass Boss not stupid ma, he will check properly la....

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakuza 2011-03-29, 3:32 pm

Alper wrote:Excellent Event for Members, Good event for Sponsors, Bad Event for Vclass. Why? Sometimes my salesman tell me why and how teruk the sales are, I listen but I as a boss, I will investigate and find out. If I as the boss just listen to my staff point here and there without knowing the facts, I might as well be a salesman and join the gossip word and make story for my boss. I consider myself not a capable boss if i dont find out the truth!!! Shame on you!!!

That's so true. would you want to go to V-Class Motorsport for your mods after knowing this made-up story of only 20 cars turned up for the event? Seriously, they are making themselves looked like fools instead. Just send a copy of the event's photos to the boss and let them settle it themselves than wasting our time here proving to them endlessly. This is so immature!
Yakuza
Yakuza
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-29, 4:21 pm

Yakuza wrote:

That's so true. would you want to go to V-Class Motorsport for your mods after knowing this made-up story of only 20 cars turned up for the event? Seriously, they are making themselves looked like fools instead. Just send a copy of the event's photos to the boss and let them settle it themselves than wasting our time here proving to them endlessly. This is so immature!

Well said... but it's good that this thread is here to stay... I hope we will receive a justification from VClass real soon regarding this matter.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-03-29, 4:23 pm

Yakuza wrote:

The VCLASS Salesmans has A LOTTTT of explaining to do!!!!!!!!!!! But But But BOSS... BOSS, BUT BUT BUTTTTT..... This is not Vclass Boss fault if the Boss find out the truth!!! But it will be the Boss fault if the Boss dont find out the truth and listen to his cheating staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by foxdie5 2011-03-29, 5:40 pm

madon wrote:Is the event perfect? No it was not and there are many areas to improve.

But for me I think that in terms of how many cars turned up, the event was a success. The fact that this is our first ever event, overall it was a success. But come on...it is unfair to say only 20 cars turned up.

NONE event held perfect EVER! on each and every event, there will sure be hickups... This is the experience from me in events for over 5yrs...

Fairly, the event is not as "BIG" but I think for an event which is meant for focused group, this is one of the HUGE SUCCESS!!!

I still remember there were many "CAR SHOWS" around town througout the years... some even have less than 10 cars then they dare to say its a CAR event...

For we have had +-50 cars... same type... these brainless people said it is "Non-satisfactoy"??? WTH la... And very abvious, there are defenitely more than the "UNOFFICIAL ACCLAIMED" 20cars...

I wonder that the person in-charge of "V-dunno wat wat motorsport" would really rather to listen to ONE (or Two) blinded + brainless fella or the entire 80+ visitors???

No wonder the company is not well-known "I myself not even heard of it once in my lifetime"... Boss, wake up, rub ur eyes, open up ur ears and look / listen to the FACT! (Or actually you are expecting the meet-up will be as grand as KLIMS?)... No
foxdie5
foxdie5
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foxdie5 2011-03-29, 5:49 pm

madon wrote:
Alper wrote:Guys Guys, Im thinking the salesman cannot close sales in the event so they resort in this type of dirty tricks... I dont care what they say, but I also heard that the same news from other members... Who is the Salesman? From what I heard the other Sponsors were all very satisfied with the Grand Meet... But why Vclass Salesmans do this, there must be a reason!!! Im think, no sales to bring back to boss, so need create a reason to save their . from fire!!!

maybe vclass was not very satisfied when jason gave away their RM300 vouchers like nobody's business kut...

Are those RM300 cash vouchers really that "ATTRACTIVE" + "TO-Be PROUD of"??? hello... I got the voucher, and I put it on the floor for my dog to berak on it dou~ (I know I should utilize the "paper" to the max and practicing recycling)

Well, maybe you can say that I am too poor to pay dunno "V-wat wat" motorsports a visit for their products... (hmm.. actually, I dun even heard of these products also... What to be so proud of???) Any1 can tell me what exactly is V-wat wat MtS is selling? THX Shocked
foxdie5
foxdie5
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foxdie5 2011-03-29, 6:15 pm

From today onwards "V-dunno wat wat" MTS is better known... I think we shall go find the boss for these free ADVERTORIAL we have done for the company and he shall pay us for the effort... WELL DONE! every1~~ LOL What a Face
foxdie5
foxdie5
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-29, 7:30 pm

Chill lah. Let's wait for Vclass' explanation first.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-03-29, 7:45 pm

Vclass salesman have made a really dumb dumb move. They try to save their . but instead they put shame to themsleves. I wonder how they will redeem themselves.
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky9683 2011-03-29, 7:59 pm

Aiyo ,VClass have a night blind salesman !!ha ha ha,Next time the night blind man are not welcome !

Actually front of Sakura Cafe have 10 Fofi then opposite have another 10 unit ,the others no place to park ,they all park another side ,this guy Cruddy,Rude,Flaw too..........coming Event He/She pls get lost!!!!!

Here,We only can proved by Photo !!!!!.
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by purrrpearl 2011-03-29, 8:26 pm

No wonder the company is not well-known "I myself not even heard of it once in my lifetime"... Boss, wake up, rub ur eyes, open up ur ears and look / listen to the FACT! (Or actually you are expecting the meet-up will be as grand as KLIMS?)... No

i'm pretty sure we've got more cars that turned up compared to the last KLIM... hahahaha

purrrpearl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-03-29, 9:02 pm

For the fella to say 20+ cars only he must have been really blind... By the time I parked my car in the car park, there was already 20+ fiesta's parked there, and still a long pack behind me waiting... Unless I must have mistaken these Fiesta's for something else!

I won't say the event was perfect (no events are ever perfect) but it was a great event and a great turn out. If sales is no good, do something about your sales, not just bad mouth people's event. To be honest, all VClass sales man did was just sit at their booth, shake leg and wait for people to come to them. Hello.. you are sales.. the club members are there, shouldn't the salesman be proactive and go visit table by table and promote their products or pass out product catalogues if no one coming to their booth? I know Bug and Aerideas did that, thats how I know Aerideas did more than just tinting...

Lets not make the words of a jealous salesman spoil what was a great event put out by Jason and his committee members. The main purpose of this inaugural club meeting was for everyone here to gather, do a convoy, and get to know each other in person and I think that has been wonderfully achieved. The sponsor that turned up were happy as well and if some particular sponsor was not happy about the sales outcome.. blame it on their own salesman...

The "fish" was there but the fisherman was relaxing on the yacht rather than fishing, that's not our problem... Laughing

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-03-29, 9:10 pm

Not forgetting I also got the 300 bucks cash voucher and was intending to pay them a visit to see what products they have that i can use my voucher.

But since I read this ar... I think the voucher better go into my company recycle bin... Not going there already...

V-Class, thats 1 sales gone for you! "Well done" to the salesman...

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gohroadster 2011-03-29, 9:24 pm

i also won the 300 cash voucher but RavenX7 i support u too not going to make use of the voucher any more ....anyway thanks v Class Boss for the sponsor.......
gohroadster
gohroadster
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-03-29, 9:38 pm

wow this is really a bad publicity for them. too bad they held their heads too high Smile
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-03-29, 9:50 pm

Yeah, Real bad!!! But whatever it is, I have to raise the point that Jason Lim and his Crew, regardless of the situtaion did an Amazing Job and I saw Jason practically shouted at the top of his lungs when the microphone failed!!! I call this "True Showmanship" and he really pulled of a GREAT GREAT event for us regardless of the Vclass that thinks they are way beyond their own league... To bad for Vclass.....
Jason Lim if you are reading this, I truly am amazed with your Showmanship, your energy and beaming passion. Keep it up yo!!!!!!!!!
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky9683 2011-03-30, 12:00 am

To sucess the event are not easy !we should paying more appreciate about the peformence too......................!
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by krayedz 2011-03-30, 12:22 pm

i wonder how they get hired as salesman when they dont even know how to count.. hahaha
Laughing Laughing Laughing
krayedz
krayedz
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-30, 1:35 pm

krayedz wrote:i wonder how they get hired as salesman when they dont even know how to count.. hahaha
Laughing Laughing Laughing

isn't it obvious???
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky9683 2011-03-31, 10:59 am

According this experience ,next time event must telll ,the car attend,the carpark size.dun let people miss the count!
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-31, 11:03 am

Next time gathering we should have cars in formation and take pics..that way all can see how many cars turn up.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next