Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:(

4 posters

Go down

Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:( Empty Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:(

Post by Kean Heng Chu 2012-06-03, 3:14 am

Hello and nice to meet u guys from the fiesta families club,1st im a ford fans,because i heard a around the world ford is the master of handling car..and im appreciate and satisfy tat i brought my 1st ford car is the fiesta..but now makes me very very disappointed that is,mine fiesta had many many problems,the problems is whn the gear change to second gear,my car is terrible shaking..i dont know wat kind of problems is that so after few days i when back to the (CHIN CAR CENTRE,IPOH)have a check out..after the check the mechanics told me that they dont know what is the problems for my car and they need to sent a report to kl n call me drive it for few weeks 1st n they will fix my problems as soon,but since i had been wait it from May until now is over a month,they nvr call me at all and tell the problems from my car,before thats,after 3 weeks they never contact me,so i try to call back to the mechanics that in charge for my car,when i spoke to him what is the problems for my car,he told me he gona see for the report 1st then will call back me later,but he never call back me at all,and not jus 1 times,i call him back over 3 or 4 times after few days later, but he give back the same answer to me that he gonna check my car report and will call back me later..im really mad on this liar mechanics..the attitude is terrible bad when i try to contact him..now after wait for a month,my car is getting teribble shaking,when i drive it it almost shake until me wanna get vomit..jus as like earthquake inside,and now my gear voice is getting some loud weird noise..summore now my steering audio control sometimes not funtion,and sometimes whn i press the decrease volume button but it funtion to increase volume.i will post it the video to facebook please have a look for it..tis all of the problems makes me very very dissapointed to ford..i hope it will fix my car as soon as possible..cuz fiesta is my baby..i hope it will be alright back..im sick of tis..

Last edited by Kean Heng Chu on 2012-06-03, 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

Kean Heng Chu
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:( Empty Re: Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:(

Post by Azeem Zuhair 2012-06-04, 8:47 am

Yours is similar to many cases all over the world:
http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/fiesta-service-bay/37819-problems-low-speeds-not-sure.html

The initial solution is the Servcie Centre will reset/re-programme the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) of the transmission. If problem persists, it could be hardware-related issues such as leakage in the transmission/clutch zones... If hardware failure, it's unlucky time to replace the transmission:
http://www.fiestafaction.com/forums/fiesta-service-bay/37907-transmission-replacement-68-000km.html

Azeem Zuhair
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:( Empty Re: Big Big Annoying Problem for my Blue fofi..:(

Post by vash_h 2012-06-05, 10:43 pm

if ur free.. make an appointment with SDAC PJ in kl.. then come down with your guns ready and make a complaint with the IPOH service centre. hopefully u can settle your problem with SDAC PJ
vash_h
vash_h
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wk_cheah 2012-06-17, 11:07 pm

Hi Kean Heng ,

Are you from Ipoh ? Chin Car Centre cannot solve our problem better get complaint to SDAC PJ ! and how many months already for ur FOFI & where u get ur car ?

wk_cheah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down