Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Voltage Stabillizer

+6
kbhan86
lim.z.chao
or0
jacklsw86
Aizad
Wayn Chow
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Voltage Stabillizer Empty Voltage Stabillizer

Post by Wayn Chow 2011-06-20, 7:11 pm

Plan to install to my fofi . Izzi will void my warranty ?
and anyone using already ? It good for fofi ?
Wayn Chow
Wayn Chow
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Voltage Stabillizer Empty Re: Voltage Stabillizer

Post by Aizad 2011-06-21, 1:28 pm

I didn't received my car yet till now, so not sure on the warranty issues. But frm my experience of owning a car, it won't void your car warranty. If in any case, they said warranty void, just go back home and pull out the VS then go to them back lah, it's very easy to take it out and put back. Very Happy
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayn Chow 2011-06-21, 5:02 pm

Aizad wrote:I didn't received my car yet till now, so not sure on the warranty issues. But frm my experience of owning a car, it won't void your car warranty. If in any case, they said warranty void, just go back home and pull out the VS then go to them back lah, it's very easy to take it out and put back. Very Happy

Have marking at the battery screw there . coz the battery have warranty also .
Wayn Chow
Wayn Chow
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-06-21, 9:56 pm

as i recall voltage stabilizer doesn't really help much to improve the performance of fofi. i guess fofi itself came with a good voltage stabilizer already.
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-06-21, 10:48 pm

Wayn Chow wrote:
Aizad wrote:I didn't received my car yet till now, so not sure on the warranty issues. But frm my experience of owning a car, it won't void your car warranty. If in any case, they said warranty void, just go back home and pull out the VS then go to them back lah, it's very easy to take it out and put back. Very Happy

Have marking at the battery screw there . coz the battery have warranty also .

Just say dunno why got marking suddenly there loh. maybe previous mech from other sc check battery kot.. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by or0 2011-06-22, 12:24 pm

no need to buy, you cannot feel the difference in a new car. but if old car (with no voltage stabilizer built in present), you will feel the difference...
or0
or0
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-06-22, 12:29 pm

I'll try to put the VS later and share the result. My satria neo got use the VS, got a abit diff in the responsive n light brightness when alternator kicks. will try n see if effect fofi or not. Very Happy
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-10, 4:03 pm

How's the results Aizad? have you installed the VS on your fofi yet?

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-10, 10:20 pm

lim, u can install VS if u want, I have 2 type of DIY VS(Eric VS-RM170 and EDGE-RM190) and both work very well in my fiesta sedan... Eric VS have more high rev power than another (EDGE)... EDGE have very strong pickup but less power on high rev, as our FoFi has 6 speed so I decided to keep EDGE in my car and Eric VS go to my gf's car~
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-11, 4:25 pm

kbhan86 wrote:lim, u can install VS if u want, I have 2 type of DIY VS(Eric VS-RM170 and EDGE-RM190) and both work very well in my fiesta sedan... Eric VS have more high rev power than another (EDGE)... EDGE have very strong pickup but less power on high rev, as our FoFi has 6 speed so I decided to keep EDGE in my car and Eric VS go to my gf's car~

Thanks for the clarification bro. i'm eye'ing on Eric's VS actually. Was planning to apply VS + GC combo, but feedback from him, DIY'ing GC is a pretty tricky job. So right now am planning to apply only VS. hmm, you can actually feel the difference between both VS? how bout other performance boosts? Eg: Fuel consumption, audio, air cond, brightness of the lights (headlamp + in car lightings, smoother gear shifts.. all these were claimed from other users. hehe. on a side note, how did Eric's VS work on ur gf's car? and what's the car? hehe.

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-11, 8:14 pm

Yes Eric's VS can feel the improvement immediately while EDGE VS have to run in first, my gf love Eric's VS more than EDGE so I give her Eric's VS geek
I used Eric's VS on my previous myvi 1.3 for 2 years and now on my gf's saga BLM 1.3, my gf's said the aircond is obviously become colder(this make her happiest because previously her aircond is not cold), refuel also take longer time so I can say have improvement on FC too.

I played SQ with DLS, I can say VS helps a lot in audio... When I remove it from my Myvi 1.3, the audio become thin, make me feel like using cheap stuff.

For performance in my gf's car, Eric's VS far better than EDGE VS, maybe can't compare for now because EDGE VS is still not fully run in... but the pick up is better than Eric's VS. Gear change very smooth, and the overall car performance improve...

Headlamp... I don't see much improvement, but have a little brighter than before... So u don't expect ur car light will become very bright haha... lol!
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-11, 9:39 pm

Yo kbhan, thanks again for the reply. beh tong dy see your review. gonna go find Eric and get the VS + GC fixed in my fofi. Smile weeeeeeee!!

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-11, 10:33 pm

No problem bro afro
After you install it around 1 week then you can share your experience with the VS too~ Have a nice day~
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-12, 3:06 pm

alamak, eric will be in Ipoh this weekend...cant make it to meet him dy. T_T. maybe i'll just order the VS and install myself, as he mentioned GC needs expertise to install properly. anyone using both VS + GC? significant improvement with GC +VS combo?

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elten a/k Jong 2012-09-12, 7:52 pm

i put in a cheap one juz two hours ago. drove 100++km home. Pivot Mega Raizin, the purple one + 3 point grounding.
-rpm increase faster, so better pick-up, faster gear change, but quicker downshift...so, less lagging when u floor the throttle
-gear change almost unnoticed except from 1st-2nd
-rm100 is missing from my wallet.
-cruising FC (my usual driving habit shows 6.6 l ) decreased to 5.7 l /100km
at 90kmh

everything else stay the same, maybe because i didn't pay any attention to other details.

Elten a/k Jong
Elten a/k Jong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-12, 7:56 pm

wow, means overall the performance of the car was actually boosted, and it's clearly noticeable? cool man.

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-12, 10:49 pm

Elten a/k Jong wrote:i put in a cheap one juz two hours ago. drove 100++km home. Pivot Mega Raizin, the purple one + 3 point grounding.
-rpm increase faster, so better pick-up, faster gear change, but quicker downshift...so, less lagging when u floor the throttle
-gear change almost unnoticed except from 1st-2nd
-rm100 is missing from my wallet.
-cruising FC (my usual driving habit shows 6.6 l ) decreased to 5.7 l /100km
at 90kmh

everything else stay the same, maybe because i didn't pay any attention to other details.

Wow! Envy you can 5.7L/100km FC... My car haven't fully run in, I took my car with 75km mileages and 13.X L/100km shown on dashboard... Now it drop to 9.3L/100km, is this total calculation from the car manufactured until now?
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-13, 9:14 am

i believe he meant cruising FC, when he's not stepping on the pedal? i just got my fofi, mileage around 200km. my fc is more than 12L/100k. ouch...

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geminimonyet 2012-09-14, 9:13 am

installed gc n vs by Eric,thumb-up for workmanship n performance.
geminimonyet
geminimonyet
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-14, 11:59 am

geminimonyet wrote:installed gc n vs by Eric,thumb-up for workmanship n performance.

Mind to share more? haha. what're the improvements? i'm gonna meet up with Eric tomorrow. but he might not have stock for GC...T_T. fingers crossed.

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2012-09-19, 8:20 am

lol... sorry guy was away sometimes.... how to get Eric? interested for my other ride =P
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiji 2012-10-30, 9:29 am

It seems like very interesting to install this but will it affect warranty?
Can someone share where to install this. Thanks

Eiji
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elten a/k Jong 2012-10-31, 7:23 pm

If they invalidate warranty they can't do work on faulty parts, there will be no income for their workshop as they cannot claim. Be nice to the guy in charge of your service (I guess)

Eric's VS got many good reviews but you can still get other VS such as Pivot MegaRaizin at car accessories shops...I got mine after a visit to 5th shop (been looking for 2 weeks). They are cheaper now, make sure u get Ori one.
Elten a/k Jong
Elten a/k Jong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Eiji 2012-10-31, 8:47 pm

Elten a/k Jong wrote:If they invalidate warranty they can't do work on faulty parts, there will be no income for their workshop as they cannot claim. Be nice to the guy in charge of your service (I guess)

Eric's VS got many good reviews but you can still get other VS such as Pivot MegaRaizin at car accessories shops...I got mine after a visit to 5th shop (been looking for 2 weeks). They are cheaper now, make sure u get Ori one.

Thanks bro....how can i find eric and pls share where u install urs and cost like coz i wanna install it due of my wife dun wan to drive the car she say is quite jerk.....sigh

Eiji
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geminimonyet 2012-11-01, 10:03 am

eric 0122083331
geminimonyet
geminimonyet
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content