Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered

+8
jacksonthegod
Aizad
Ricardo
Alper
leong73
dershyong
tmadmin
xcheeze
12 posters

Go down

Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered Empty Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered

Post by xcheeze 2011-07-06, 7:31 pm

i had(having) bad experience dealing with Airmas Penang(Bukit Jumbul). The SA is not doing his work task and irresponsible to delay my car.

My father actually thought of cancelling the booking after 3 months waiting(as promised) for the car arrival because we got tired of asking the same question over and over again with no answer. Typical answers : "i don't know when wor.....'' , "i try my best la....." , "i also canot do anything ma...''. Heck, we are the customer, we pay for your service, is that how you should respond to the customer's requests and inquiries? All i need to know is when. Furthermore the waiting period should be not more than 3 months since it was promised by the sales person when we booked the car. (we often close 1 eye on this issue because all we want is to buy the car, however this kind of service attitude made me lost my faith) After all these bullshits, my father decided to call in and cancel the booking because we really need a car as i killed my old car(my bad hehes). OK guess what, when we want to cancel the booking, the SA says my car is arriving in 3 days time (yey!! isn't it?). This is hilarious seriously, the day before that i just called to update the status and all i got was the typical reply: "dunno ah.. but i will rush for you la". But when i want to cancel the booking, my car is arriving in 3 days. WOW, very big contrast.

OK finally the car is here(i hope it is really here) and so my dad happily made the payment for the downpayment and i bought my numberplate as well. So yeah after paying downpayment i expect to get my car. But now he complains that they are facing AP issues, car is here already but haven't unwrapped and wash (still at Airmas Butterworth), government online registration thingy needs to wait 4 hours..... etc etc. i feel confused, i paid downpayment already then still have AP issue? shouldn't they get the car unwrapped and clean it and standby for collecting? government online registration thingy needs to wait for 4 hours, hey that's really not my problem right? it's the SA responsibility to get it done ASAP once the payment for downpayment was made. I pay for the service, not for all these bullshits. It has been a week since i was told that the car has 'ARRIVED'. All these are bullshit, they are truely a scammer. Always misconduct the customer. when they cant convince the customer, they confuse the customer instead.

So now i don;t know how long more to get my car after paying downpayment, nor i don;t know whether the car is really here or not.

xcheeze
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered Empty Re: Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered

Post by tmadmin 2011-07-07, 3:34 am

yes... delay n delay... i also facing same problem.... Evil or Very Mad
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered Empty Re: Airmas Auto Sdn Bhd (Penang) Irresponsible service offered

Post by dershyong 2011-07-07, 12:29 pm

xcheeze... I think your car is not here yet lor. Better lodge an official complain about this sales person. Next time buy car need to get SA to write down black and white on delivery time. If they refuse to write down then don't buy. This is what my brother taught me and it worked for him.

Anyhow, I sincerely hope your car will arrive soon. I feel your pain too. Freakin' 3 months wait is no joke!

dershyong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leong73 2011-07-08, 8:17 pm

i think my case worst ... i paid full downpayment after 10 day also cannot collect my car..and end up i cancel my fiesta

leong73
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadmin 2011-07-10, 8:28 pm

leong73 wrote:i think my case worst ... i paid full downpayment after 10 day also cannot collect my car..and end up i cancel my fiesta

then end up u buying ur fiesta in which branch? Surprised
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alper 2011-07-10, 10:31 pm

xcheeze wrote:i had(having) bad experience dealing with Airmas Penang(Bukit Jumbul). The SA is not doing his work task and irresponsible to delay my car.

My father actually thought of cancelling the booking after 3 months waiting(as promised) for the car arrival because we got tired of asking the same question over and over again with no answer. Typical answers : "i don't know when wor.....'' , "i try my best la....." , "i also canot do anything ma...''. Heck, we are the customer, we pay for your service, is that how you should respond to the customer's requests and inquiries? All i need to know is when. Furthermore the waiting period should be not more than 3 months since it was promised by the sales person when we booked the car. (we often close 1 eye on this issue because all we want is to buy the car, however this kind of service attitude made me lost my faith) After all these bullshits, my father decided to call in and cancel the booking because we really need a car as i killed my old car(my bad hehes). OK guess what, when we want to cancel the booking, the SA says my car is arriving in 3 days time (yey!! isn't it?). This is hilarious seriously, the day before that i just called to update the status and all i got was the typical reply: "dunno ah.. but i will rush for you la". But when i want to cancel the booking, my car is arriving in 3 days. WOW, very big contrast.

OK finally the car is here(i hope it is really here) and so my dad happily made the payment for the downpayment and i bought my numberplate as well. So yeah after paying downpayment i expect to get my car. But now he complains that they are facing AP issues, car is here already but haven't unwrapped and wash (still at Airmas Butterworth), government online registration thingy needs to wait 4 hours..... etc etc. i feel confused, i paid downpayment already then still have AP issue? shouldn't they get the car unwrapped and clean it and standby for collecting? government online registration thingy needs to wait for 4 hours, hey that's really not my problem right? it's the SA responsibility to get it done ASAP once the payment for downpayment was made. I pay for the service, not for all these bullshits. It has been a week since i was told that the car has 'ARRIVED'. All these are bullshit, they are truely a scammer. Always misconduct the customer. when they cant convince the customer, they confuse the customer instead.

So now i don;t know how long more to get my car after paying downpayment, nor i don;t know whether the car is really here or not.

Rubbish Service!!!
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadmin 2011-07-10, 10:44 pm

Alper wrote:
xcheeze wrote:i had(having) bad experience dealing with Airmas Penang(Bukit Jumbul). The SA is not doing his work task and irresponsible to delay my car.

Rubbish Service!!!

YES! RUBBISH...TRULY RUBBISH!

I WAS ORDER FROM THEM ALSO... MY CAR NOT YET GET!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricardo 2011-07-11, 12:40 am

tmadmin wrote:
Alper wrote:

Rubbish Service!!!

YES! RUBBISH...TRULY RUBBISH!

I WAS ORDER FROM THEM ALSO... MY CAR NOT YET GET!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dear "tmadmin", This is a gentle reminder informing you to refrain from using Capital Letters as it is categorized as "Shouting" in the Forum.

(First Reminder)

Ricardo
Ricardo
Ricardo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-07-12, 3:31 pm

Hi, i heard from my sa, he said that under the new act (after 15 June), after you paid the downpayment, they have to deliver your car within 7 days or else you can sue them. Not sure how true is it, but maybe you should try to call TTPM for clarification in the new HP act.
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksonthegod 2011-07-14, 12:28 am

wah you guys got that ar =3=

airmas actually know nuts about the fiesta, they're not fully train to answer the stuffs about fiesta

but i got my car in less than 2 weeks time =.=''

jacksonthegod
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-07-14, 10:35 am

Lucky for you. mine, they'd promised 1 week time can get car as my loan settled edi. until now, almost 1 month after i signed LOU with bank, also they'd kept delaying me for many reasons.
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryza 2011-07-21, 10:31 pm

jacksonthegod wrote:wah you guys got that ar =3=

airmas actually know nuts about the fiesta, they're not fully train to answer the stuffs about fiesta

but i got my car in less than 2 weeks time =.=''

I had a very bad experience at this dealer too, first a shitty SA who was half way being fired by Airmas, then the so-called Supervisor who says he will 'take over' my case properly - which was nothing but empty promises; but in the end i walked away as a happy customer. Why? Because of one good SA who really did his job well at the end of the whole turmoil.

wanna write my story here but i'm sick now, wanna go to bed..... so the story will be continued.......

cheryza
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadmin 2011-08-11, 3:39 am

worst ever in pg Evil or Very Mad
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yamasce 2011-09-25, 4:23 pm

i hv been reading all ur bad comments bout airmas service and salesman incompetency...i am just bout 2 make my purchase but luckily i came across this site...anyways do u guys hv any other suggestion which sales office should i go?there is another 1 in greenlane...but never heard of any comment on that place

appreciate ur help

yamasce
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadmin 2011-09-25, 4:50 pm

yamasce wrote:i hv been reading all ur bad comments bout airmas service and salesman incompetency...i am just bout 2 make my purchase but luckily i came across this site...anyways do u guys hv any other suggestion which sales office should i go?there is another 1 in greenlane...but never heard of any comment on that place

appreciate ur help

i am one of their customer... now i think their service improve d... coz have sufficient stock d.. Smile
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yamasce 2011-09-25, 5:57 pm

tmadmin wrote:
yamasce wrote:i hv been reading all ur bad comments bout airmas service and salesman incompetency...i am just bout 2 make my purchase but luckily i came across this site...anyways do u guys hv any other suggestion which sales office should i go?there is another 1 in greenlane...but never heard of any comment on that place

appreciate ur help

i am one of their customer... now i think their service improve d... coz have sufficient stock d.. Smile

ah ok...when did u buy ur baby???wat did the SA offer u...or rather wat did u request from him?

yamasce
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by timmy_k84 2011-10-11, 4:08 pm

Hi guyz, i did visit air mas, bukit jambul also when i plan to place booking. (but i end up book from my hometown, taiping just the reason of better trade in value for my old car).

I heard taiping SA, saying the distribution of fiesta was not done well between butterworth and pg island (not sure how true), thats y they miss their promise, and i believe they give you better promise in term of car delivery time so that you will buy from them.

Good luck to those who book the car.. fast fast get the car... :-)

timmy_k84
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yamasce 2011-10-18, 5:30 pm

timmy_k84 wrote:Hi guyz, i did visit air mas, bukit jambul also when i plan to place booking. (but i end up book from my hometown, taiping just the reason of better trade in value for my old car).

I heard taiping SA, saying the distribution of fiesta was not done well between butterworth and pg island (not sure how true), thats y they miss their promise, and i believe they give you better promise in term of car delivery time so that you will buy from them.

Good luck to those who book the car.. fast fast get the car... :-)

how much discount they gave u?wat freebies u requested from them?

yamasce
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinq. 2012-11-02, 5:33 pm

Wanted to get a Fofi S too. visited BJ branch yesterday to test drive. SA quite friendly but i can get better deal from another branch.. I think both branch for BJ and Greenlane is the same as i heard the SA says he will be at the Greenlane branch today..

Jinq.
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down