Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry

+6
Founder
Tristan
sfunglee
jamie
Hu_Lala
pepsiman
10 posters

Go down

Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry Empty Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry

Post by pepsiman 2012-02-22, 8:19 am

Hey Guys, does anyone know the size of hatchback front/rear wiper? where can we source it? and ultimately...the cost.

pepsiman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry Empty Re: Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry

Post by Guest 2012-02-22, 11:23 am

not sure about the size bro. why not you show your wiper to the accs shop.
let them measure it.

because at Ford SC parts dpt, it's indicate by parts number.

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry Empty Re: Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry

Post by Hu_Lala 2012-02-22, 11:54 am

fren, I think wiper is under warranty as well, y dun claim from SC for free?
many owners have claim it b4.
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsiman 2012-02-22, 1:52 pm

That is 1 great info! Thanks team

pepsiman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2012-02-24, 1:50 am

How long does it take for the replacement at say, SDAC?
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsiman 2012-02-24, 8:09 am

This kind of small things, it should be replaced instantly. Anyhow, let me go check out with service center 1st.

pepsiman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hu_Lala 2012-02-24, 2:21 pm

for my case, got replaced within 30mins at SDAC Jln Ipoh, just depends on stock availability only, so don't waste your $$ to buy on your own.

if not mistaken, SDAC quote them :
front wiper (right) RM72.2
front wiper (left) RM60.8
rear wiper RM46

very expensive huh...

good luck guys. Very Happy
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsiman 2012-02-24, 2:22 pm

According to Service personnel at SDAC, the wiper blades could only be replaced under claim Once per vehicle.

Anyone could double confirm on this?

pepsiman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-02-29, 1:34 pm

wiper is consider wear & tear. normally it's apply per one time only within the period of warranty. haven't check with SDAC but next service, will
ask about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2012-03-03, 6:19 am

can be claim with SC
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2012-03-07, 11:02 am

I went to SDAC Jln Ipoh for replacement. Unfortunately, they don't have stocks for the right one anywhere in Peninsular. Have to wait. Even wipers' stocks are unavailable. Headache man..
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2012-03-07, 7:40 pm

i have already claimed mine once at trio mantap before cny. my wipers dont even last one year le. Already cant wipe off clearly and I had no choice but to change it. IMHO the quality even worse than the 30 dollars wiper I purchase from JUSCO. Not sure about the only once change rule though...
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2012-03-07, 7:58 pm

Tristan wrote:i have already claimed mine once at trio mantap before cny. my wipers dont even last one year le. Already cant wipe off clearly and I had no choice but to change it. IMHO the quality even worse than the 30 dollars wiper I purchase from JUSCO. Not sure about the only once change rule though...

I agree with you bro. The rubber on the wiper feels soft but in actual fact the swipe of the wiper doesn't really do a great job Sad Its been creating streaks of water on the windscreen when ever it rains...

Jason Lim
FCM Founder
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

https://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vash_h 2012-06-06, 8:41 pm

try going for piaa silicone. i bought one for my old car avanza, and later transfered it to my next car, chevrolet aveo. the wiper is really good.. i used it for 7 years and it still cleans really well.

once my Fofi wiper kong, claim new wipers.. and use until spoil, i will get piaa silicone again. it may be expensive, really expensive, but trust me, its worth the investment. imagine, 7 years and it is STILL STRONG..
vash_h
vash_h
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by linkin182 2013-06-06, 7:52 am

Founder wrote:
Tristan wrote:i have already claimed mine once at trio mantap before cny. my wipers dont even last one year le. Already cant wipe off clearly and I had no choice but to change it. IMHO the quality even worse than the 30 dollars wiper I purchase from JUSCO. Not sure about the only once change rule though...

I agree with you bro. The rubber on the wiper feels soft but in actual fact the swipe of the wiper doesn't really do a great job Sad Its been creating streaks of water on the windscreen when ever it rains...

Jason Lim
FCM Founder

Hi Guys,

I'm new here and have been looking for wiper replacements for my ford fiesta.
Anybody can tell me where I can purchase the replacement wipers?

I understand the clips are something like Volkswagens clip.

If the clips are true, then I may have just stumbled upon a set of silicon wipers the other day.

Cheers,
Linkin182

linkin182
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rizwn 2013-09-14, 8:57 pm

Hi, anyone know where can get ford fiesta wiper? Mine is over warranty and service center price is expensive. The clip is different from normal wipers.

rizwn
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yowa82 2015-10-30, 5:00 pm

yeah. this getting on my nerve. surveyed many car parts n none have that clip type wiper.

1 shop i know have it, in Glenmarie shah alam, just beside the Raihan kedai mamak. dont remember the price.

i also noticed the clip type is similar with Proton Iriz. hoping more market selling this type in future.

the size, maybe 26' and 16'.

alternative... is it possible just change the arm to hook type? so we can have more option to choose the wiper type.
yowa82
yowa82
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

Me too. Was having hard time sourcing it. I bought mine Borsch Aerotwin at Singapore Autobacs. Cost about RM180 when sg:myr is 2.70-2.80.

pepsiman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down