Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

unable to accelerate even ur engine is on.

3 posters

Go down

unable to accelerate even ur engine is on. Empty unable to accelerate even ur engine is on.

Post by tallboisean 2011-06-22, 2:08 am

my new fofi had 2 times brokedown and this is the 3rd time.
my 1st time experienced was 2 weeks back when i 1st got my fofi on friday and while i was on my way back from the northan region TT that evening, my car suddenly break down halfway down a loop. lucky i wasnt on my way up the loop, if i were, my fofi could have slide backwards or could have "kissed" by someone. the reason behind the break down was the system says that my bonnet was open which it doesnt. i record it down and show it to u guys. It kinda killed my whole day joy from the TT. thank god i have friend live around that area so i could push my car to his house. I have recorded down the proved to show it. my 1st video was on the FCM fan page.

my second time was the same time i took my fofi out from the butterWorth SC. half way down the road my car breakdown again.

and this is the 3rd time and im making this video for you guys if ur any fofian came across this problem should be helpful for them.

this 3rd time breakdown somehow the have gave me a reason and im still doubt that's the real cause of all this but hopefully that is that main cause. i will keep u guys update .. cheers.

Last edited by tallboisean on 2011-06-23, 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

tallboisean
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

unable to accelerate even ur engine is on. Empty Re: unable to accelerate even ur engine is on.

Post by Aizad 2011-06-22, 1:25 pm

Let's hope that's the cause. then all the problem solved lah.. wow! this problem can happen even while u're driving meh? Thats scarry!
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

unable to accelerate even ur engine is on. Empty Re: unable to accelerate even ur engine is on.

Post by tallboisean 2011-06-22, 1:39 pm

yes!! it does!!! be caution !! xD
yalo!! let's hope that is the main cause.

tallboisean
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-06-22, 3:39 pm

wow! that's super dangerous. So, how's ur car now? still waiting for the switch is it? Is the problem happen again and u follow the steps?
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboisean 2011-06-23, 12:54 am

yes it is. still waiting for the switch. ya, if it happens again i have to follow the steps and today i did once ady.. it worked. Very Happy

tallboisean
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad 2011-06-23, 9:30 am

if it's working then almost confirm lah, the prob's with the switch. I think when u change at s/c later can you pls ask them what's the name of the switch. Then we can guide other s/c mech by telling them directly what's the prob rather than waiting for them to identify the prob. cheers
Aizad
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboisean 2011-06-27, 7:17 pm

yeah! had got a new replacement. now here comes the new issue for me。
have u guys ever encounter when u use ur remote control open ur car the radio terus play b4 event u open ur door?

second do u feel like ur remote control is getting harder to unlock ur car as in the distance and the butten?
cuz my remote i have to stand quite close to my car to open.

tallboisean
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-06-27, 9:26 pm

tallboisean wrote:yeah! had got a new replacement. now here comes the new issue for me。
have u guys ever encounter when u use ur remote control open ur car the radio terus play b4 event u open ur door?

second do u feel like ur remote control is getting harder to unlock ur car as in the distance and the butten?
cuz my remote i have to stand quite close to my car to open.

After 6mths, so far still managed to remote at 3 cars distance.
Maybe u can refer to the user manual & try to re-program ur remote control n c.
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tallboisean 2011-06-28, 2:50 am

the butten is hard to detect after for a distance. i don find it normal cuz i usually do have it that way.

u sure reprogram will make the diff?

tallboisean
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-06-28, 8:52 pm

sry bro, not too sure bout FoFi, but it works for my prev Wira.
will update u if I got the ans.

by the way fyi, according to user manual, we are allowed to program up to 8 remote controls only, meaning to say it is up to 8 times of re-program process only.
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down