Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch)

+2
zenzainal
jacklsw86
6 posters

Go down

alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch) Empty alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch)

Post by jacklsw86 2011-03-06, 7:37 pm

i noticed this issue when i checked my car alarm one day. i was surprised that when i force open the driver's door (open from inside with window unwind), the car alarm does not sound at all. no problem with the other doors, only the driver's door.

then i noticed that the switch to control the exterior mirrors is not in the middle position.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

just fyi for you all. remember to turn the switch to middle position when u lock the door, if not the alarm won't work when the driver's door is forced open. Smile
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch) Empty Re: alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch)

Post by zenzainal 2011-03-06, 9:42 pm

good info jacklsw86, thanks. I got problem with my alarm system, the alarm not function at all, I wonder why, going to see SC soon

zenzainal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch) Empty Re: alarm not working if driver's door is forced open (due to electric exterior mirror switch)

Post by klimal 2011-03-07, 10:48 am

Must be a glitch in the software.
Can the admin bring this up with SDAI to confirm this problem?
This will also add relevance to this forum and value in our relationship with SDAI.
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-03-07, 9:21 pm

is there any way for us to forward this issue (or any issue if found) to the software team?
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by onefarid 2011-03-11, 12:13 am

hi, i just got my fiesta entry level 1.4 lx, my problem is, when i push lock & unlock button on dashboard, all the 4 door still can be opened from inside.....is this standard locking operation of fiesta or my fiesta locking system has a problem..need advice from other fiesta owner..anyone please..

onefarid
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-03-11, 2:40 pm

hey farid,

yes it is normal. the lock/unlock button on the dashboard is meant to lock the door from outside. the car is never locked from inside (except for back passengers doors when child lock is activated).
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-11, 2:46 pm

i never realise this issue for back passengers...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-11-23, 11:55 am

Aaarrggghhh....so embarrassing, i got a call frm one of my ofc colleague informing me tat my rear door is open wiiide...so obviously i left it open yah!....as always i will walk away from the car & press the locked button and slightly turn my head to look at the side mirror folded in, convinced my car is locked...the concern matter is wat hapen yestday though the back door was wiide open.....the mirror was folded in niceeeelyyy...the alarm kept silent!!!...guuud!
i realise only doors in front not close, the mirrors will not fold...though the alarm won't trigger if any of the doors not close, please anybody, is this how FoFi alarm work which i dun think so, i need to have it checked...

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-25, 9:18 am

hrmmm this is a mystery
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-11-25, 10:36 pm

Yeah, mystery in twilight zone, lucky it hapened as we may say in a safe environment, wat if m sumwhere no where, sooo scaryyy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-11-26, 8:41 pm

need to go back to sc and rectify

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-27, 11:33 am

Thanks haremeow, pls ask the SC for us... We wait for ur answer
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down