Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights

+4
jacksonthegod
sfunglee
Tristan
faiziman87
8 posters

Go down

ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights Empty ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights

Post by faiziman87 2011-08-29, 2:28 am

Hi all,

Im a newbie. just wana find out if any1 here knoes where i can get projector headlamps (with HID bulbs) and led tail lights for my fofi and how much would they cost (including reliable installation).

Also, if i make these changes, would my 3 years warranty void? scratch

TQ.

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights Empty Re: ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights

Post by Tristan 2011-08-31, 12:44 pm

Look under general fiesta talks-exterior body. I believe bug can answer ur question.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights Empty Re: ford fiesta projector headlamps and led tail lights

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-09, 8:46 am

U can used the projector & led light daily, but come to service changed back to ori la =)
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksonthegod 2011-09-10, 6:20 pm

hmmm, recommend you go to Ford Thailand at HatYai there do the modding they have the original stuffs over there ~ well if you think you can find ppl who can do these for FoFi then go ahead :X but be careful of their doings~

jacksonthegod
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-12, 8:04 am

yeah then we can also import those parts and start selling here! more dealer and more choices!!!
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-17, 2:59 pm

fuyo i have to go all the way to thailand to install headlamps? i know BUG AUTO does it but they dont have the stock yet...any1 wana comment on their workmanship?

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-09-17, 4:53 pm

Hey fofi owner, for me i know there is so many other shop selling fofi accessories but everyl fofi owners i chat with say BUG BUG BUG like kena brainwash huhu... I heard BUG workman ship is poor so i find myself and price also is much expensive than many. We need become smart shopper ma, not if every one lari there, we need to look for better shop for fofi shopping Razz

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-17, 5:09 pm

choong! no offense to any1 but the reason being i asked if any1 had comments on the workmanship of BUG is becoz i myself not happy w their quality of work. thats y i wana know if any1 knoes anywer else that sells quality accessories w quality workmanship for us, fofi owners? again this is me speaking based on my experience.

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-09-17, 5:29 pm

faiziman87 wrote:choong! no offense to any1 but the reason being i asked if any1 had comments on the workmanship of BUG is becoz i myself not happy w their quality of work. thats y i wana know if any1 knoes anywer else that sells quality accessories w quality workmanship for us, fofi owners? again this is me speaking based on my experience.

Hey faziman, I 100% agree with you, I also know and hear BUG give poor quality products and workmanship is bad. I think everywhere also got sell fofi accs fren, just need to ask only. I think some of fofi owner lazy so just find this BUG shop la but dont know his quality and high price i think. But think many fofi owner already know this BUG and start to look other shop. I myslef look around PJ area. Cannot depend all on one shop for my experience fren, coz if like that sure kena one.

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-17, 5:32 pm

hi choong. pj area?sounds convenient..unlike bug i have to go all the way to cheras..i dont mind if the workmanship is excellent..have u found any in pj area?mind sharing..but i suppose brothers shud haf...but brothers mostly sell products from china

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-09-17, 5:37 pm

faiziman87 wrote:hi choong. pj area?sounds convenient..unlike bug i have to go all the way to cheras..i dont mind if the workmanship is excellent..have u found any in pj area?mind sharing..but i suppose brothers shud haf...but brothers mostly sell products from china

PJ and Sunway area got many fren. Brother sell things from China, BUG also la Razz

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-17, 5:42 pm

can recommend a shop?i wana install whats sppose to be discussed in this thread Laughing

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-09-17, 5:45 pm

faiziman87 wrote:can recommend a shop?i wana install whats sppose to be discussed in this thread Laughing

I help you see if got fren because i dont plan to install the projector, but i help to ask for you fren k Very Happy

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-17, 6:58 pm

ooo...not jus projector...wana install LED tail lights...i dont know if this is a good idea...i may mess up w the warranty or wiring could mess up if not installed professionally...but nways thanks man....so what accessories haf u put on ur fofi bro?

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-19, 8:41 am

Dear Faiziman & Choong...

I agreed, we dun only depend on one supplier and for ur info BUXXX price is high.. Workmanship just open & repalce nothing to shout about!

I knew some shop important the same item as BUXXX, just the dun have the nice packing... There are some shop in accessories are parallel importer with BUXXX but not Ă„BANG"shop =)

sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-09-19, 1:13 pm

Hey sfunglee,

I don mind if the price high if got quality but so far i hear from my fren all BUG product is very very low quality.

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-19, 1:46 pm

True true...
I agree with you...
What is the point if we buy a lousy products
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gohroadster 2011-09-20, 2:25 pm

to be fare to Mr Bug,,, if any one of our member here are able to get a better price compare with Mr Bug then please sharing with us here .....without provide any location and how much willwe able to get all this info then just saying Mr Bug products is low quality then i think is really not fare to him... please correct me if i am wrong ..thanks i do hope you all guy able to feed us more information about good quality products with cheaper prices..thanks
gohroadster
gohroadster
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-20, 3:02 pm

gohroadster wrote:to be fare to Mr Bug,,, if any one of our member here are able to get a better price compare with Mr Bug then please sharing with us here .....without provide any location and how much willwe able to get all this info then just saying Mr Bug products is low quality then i think is really not fare to him... please correct me if i am wrong ..thanks i do hope you all guy able to feed us more information about good quality products with cheaper prices..thanks

Correction from "fare" to "fair".

Btw, for your info 1 pc of silicon pouch for our keyless remote, cost RM 40. Twisted Evil
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-21, 8:26 am

"Please correct me if i am wrong"

WoW aaronsim really nice of you...
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faiziman87 2011-09-23, 1:14 pm

aaronsim wrote:
gohroadster wrote:to be fare to Mr Bug,,, if any one of our member here are able to get a better price compare with Mr Bug then please sharing with us here .....without provide any location and how much willwe able to get all this info then just saying Mr Bug products is low quality then i think is really not fare to him... please correct me if i am wrong ..thanks i do hope you all guy able to feed us more information about good quality products with cheaper prices..thanks

Btw, for your info 1 pc of silicon pouch for our keyless remote, cost RM 40. Twisted Evil

one thing i don get it is what is so keyless remote bt our fofi?in the brochure it stated fofi has keyless entry? i don c any button on our door handle. any1 care to comment?

faiziman87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-23, 2:32 pm

faiziman87 wrote:
aaronsim wrote:

one thing i don get it is what is so keyless remote bt our fofi?in the brochure it stated fofi has keyless entry? i don c any button on our door handle. any1 care to comment?

The keyless entry also known as remote control. The driver is unlock their car by using the button from their remote (not handle's button) instead of using car's key to unlock it. The keyless entry sounds better than remote control which always found in the car's brochures or leaflet. It does not mean that you no need to take out the remote to unlock the door.
Sometimes english like to confuse humans and animals too! Hehe! LOL! Rolling Eyes
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-23, 2:40 pm

sfunglee wrote:"Please correct me if i am wrong"

WoW aaronsim really nice of you...

Sama sama... Same same... Smile
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cmhee 2012-03-10, 9:43 pm

hi there,
dose anyone know how to open up the tail light to change the bulb?

cmhee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down