Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

1st time there

2 posters

Go down

1st time there Empty 1st time there

Post by yowa82 2014-01-15, 7:27 pm

Hello and good day, wonder why no one post here.

because SDAC-PJ fully booked, they diverted my service to here. Please note that, the SERVICE location is at Sg. Penchala Damansara, not that 10 Boulevard (this one is the Sales office!).
it's not on the map, not even in the ford.net.my (they tagged the wrong map). But luckily i heard SDAC-PJ said "near MOFAZ building", there i got the clue.

Set GPS there, and you set. But..... aha, the signboard with arrow. eh, dead end, closed gate "it's lunch time, possible?". Lucky for me, a good guy approach me and telling me Ford service moved to Audi building nearby. Well, he knows because i'm driving ford. hehe

Hm...that big Audi building not even completed yet. where's the signboard? Capital..Capital.. ford... nope. I call. aha, then the lady tell the real direction. Actually its located at the rooftop of that Audi building. There i go.

It's almost 2PM, my appointment at 2:30. only Audi premise look neat, the Ford one...urgh...looks like they just moved here yesterday! I approached the guy (Fei). he's very helpfull, and arrange for my service, my final one. He said they just moved 1 week ago. no wonder not even the signboard!

New building, semi...not even completed, just some cubicles, settee, aircond. no tv, drnking water, or even surau (muslim, plan accordingly). Okay, i just sat there, waiting. Planned time of completion was 3:50, but Fei called me around 3:30, saying its done.

Conclusion:
- if i know i can service Ford in any other than SDAC, i'd go here i think; simply because time factor; but
- your car not washed. not in their program maybe.
- no refreshment. hehehe
- near LDP, legendary traffic jam.
yowa82
yowa82
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

1st time there Empty Re: 1st time there

Post by moolastrikes 2014-01-16, 3:31 pm

Hmm I've been to SDAC PJ and Puchong. I'll stick to SDAC PJ for sometime. Try to make appointments 2 weeks or a month earlier and aim for Mon to Thu morning, plenty of time although i've to take half day off. Well only twice a year so no big deal.
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down