Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Seeking advice from senior member

2 posters

Go down

Seeking advice from senior member Empty Seeking advice from senior member

Post by jmt1975 2013-10-31, 4:40 pm

Hi all,

After enjoying 20,000km driving of my fiesta, its started to give me a headache. Is it normal for a new car (8 month old) to give this problems?:

1) juddering feeling when moving from standstill (especially after redlight)
2) 'kluk-kluk' sound on the wheel (passenger side) when driving on uneven surface road (such as very thick yellow line, hump etc). Its even worst when you are cornering and driving on uneven surface, its sound like the whole front tyre, drive shaft will 'tercabut'....Mad 

It is really annoying driving with that sound and wasting time and fuel (after 20cent hike...its killing me to drive 60km) to go back and forth to the SC when there is only one available (in JB). Quiet surprise that new car also give headache.

Anyone can response.

jmt1975
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Seeking advice from senior member Empty Re: Seeking advice from senior member

Post by moolastrikes 2013-11-03, 2:48 pm

1) juddering? occasional it'll happen when you press the accelerator from stand still and let go abit (like hesitating) quickly. If happens all the time, get SC to check the clutch for oil seal leak, perhaps ask for TCM update.

2) do u get the same feel when corner left and right? assuming you on same speed and similar road surface. If your front passenger side has knocking sound, it could be your damper top mount, steering rack or drive shaft. Since you're hearing the knocking sound on uneven surface like yellow lines and humps, my bet is the top mounting of your damper. Better go to SC and have a check.

have a good day
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jmt1975 2013-11-05, 9:31 pm

moola....thanks for the reply,

have been to the SC, the result:
1) suspecting clutch problem will order the clutch need to wait for a month???
2) steering rack have problem. need to replace. how come 20000 km car have this problem?? i bought my honda civic second hand with 90000 km on it, don't have such problem
I'm afraid fiesta is not ready for malaysian market. too many problems. luckily they have the warranty. and wonder how many times i have to go to the sc for its problem. it is the hussle to drive to more than 30km that drive me nuts and furthermore JB only have one service center....mmm... need to consider all this factor after this. no wonder toyota and honda is doing well and the kimchis are catching up...

jmt1975
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moolastrikes 2013-11-05, 10:18 pm

Hey jmt,

I guess there's no doubt about reliability of Honda and Toyota. Probably you were unlucky to get one with some issues. But there's always lemon units for each manufacturer. The 2004 Honda Jazz at my house did have the cvt nightmare in early days and my dad's 2007 Toyota Fortuner had problems in 6 months time too. Must be the flood problems plagued Thailand too frequently that affects the supply.

The problem, I believe, is SDAC. They didn't setup enough chains of 3S centers and stockpile of spare parts. I've check out Ford at other countries and they have way better networks of aftersale services. Probably Naza should just take over the Ford dealership in Malaysia, just like how KIA managed their comeback in recent years. Tak kan one if the best b-segment hatchback in Europe cannot sell decently in a tiny country like Malaysia, right? Lol.
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down