Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

SDAC PJ Service

2 posters

Go down

SDAC PJ Service Empty SDAC PJ Service

Post by faranadia.a 2013-09-19, 10:16 am

Hey guys...

Ive been away for sometime from the forum due to family and other obligations...lol..so now Im baaaaaaaack~

Just an update after the whole SDAC Jalan Ipoh fiasco... First off... I never go back there!! Mad  So... Ive been sending my fofi to SDAC PJ since the last time my fofi died..First round i sent it there..my fofi decided to be all nice and not act up at the service centre so they couldnt find the problem...But the service assistant, a guy, was so nice that he actually took the time testing everything..but after 3 days at the service centre, they still didnt manage to find the problem.

So last week, my fofi died again while i was driving to work (at a traffic light..sigh..Neutral )...this time it completely died that nothing works, even the emergency double signal (which meant i had to get outta the car in the rain and start directing the cars behind me to potong me cuz my fofi cannot move..) and door locks. So as usual, towed it to SDAC PJ and they finally said that the problem might be the alternator. 

So left it there for a couple of days, they changed the alternator, and tested the car. Now my baby is back with me..and its performing pretty well. I just realised that it doesnt jerk as much and has better power control. Now i hope this post wont jinx it. (crossing my fingers..) So far my baby is better after they changed the alternator. Its only been a couple of days..so pray for me guys..!! tongue 

That's all for now! take care and happy driving!! May the fofi force be with us~!
faranadia.a
faranadia.a
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

SDAC PJ Service Empty Re: SDAC PJ Service

Post by deladela 2013-09-26, 11:27 am

Hey,

Been following your case before. So how is everything now?

Hmm...come to think about it now. I did have one incident where my car wouldn't start.

Luckily, the problem never happened again. Very Happy
deladela
deladela
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faranadia.a 2013-10-01, 11:50 am

hi deladela... 

so far its still good...i think it REALLY was the alternator... but im still praying that it stays good... Smile

finally i can drive (however i like..lol) without worrying that the battery indicator light might turn on and the impending doom that comes with that...hehe.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy wish me luuck!
faranadia.a
faranadia.a
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down