Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

+37
k9ight
faizagirard
carbonara
pakutekan
raptorclans
Wayn Chow
eddie1522
mushroomswiss
sfunglee
kianlun
Aizad
dmi3
faryyne
chalabala
ultramun
eelynshl
jacklsw86
wyt005
Tristan
Joe Loo
DannyLeow
RavenX7
jessiezee
blackriders
Ramond
fchan
fadzilah
Alper
yowa82
Torque
Choong
madon
Dias
jamie
yungthay
BRAINSTEW
Miley
41 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by Alper 2011-03-12, 11:13 am

HuHuHu, This young chap by the name of Jayden, even my relative is conned by this man which i found out yesterday. He promised my relative wonders and did not issue any receipt even when he was asked for it. Relative found out that this chap didnt even submit the deposit and denied that she even placed a booking. Now, theres an ongoing police case but theres no receipt or evidence making the whole case very so complicated. Im neutral here but after hearing all this crap happening to my OWN relative, im convinced this SA Jayden is really unethical.
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by madon 2011-03-14, 1:39 pm

I still don't understand why SDAC does not take this matter seriously even when people call their hotline and complaint about this issue with PA.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yowa82 2011-03-14, 9:17 pm

madon76 wrote:I still don't understand why SDAC does not take this matter seriously even when people call their hotline and complaint about this issue with PA.

still curious...what POWER the SDAC have over the PA? as a fellow dealer?
yowa82
yowa82
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wyt005 2011-03-15, 8:59 am

By the way Jayden isn't a typical SA. He's Persada's son hence the attitude. If u have issues, dealing with him won't help much. Fyi Persada's sales is the highest among the other dealers. Perhaps you can understand now why they are behaving this way. Talk to the Michael who is the father. SDAC is only PJ & Jalan Ipoh. The rest are other dealers.
wyt005
wyt005
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-15, 11:13 am

yowa82 wrote:
madon76 wrote:I still don't understand why SDAC does not take this matter seriously even when people call their hotline and complaint about this issue with PA.

still curious...what POWER the SDAC have over the PA? as a fellow dealer?

I tried to ask my friend who was formerly a dealer for Ford. He advised me to find the hotline number on the Ford Malaysia website to file complaints - which I did and Ford Malaysia didnt do 5hi7!
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-15, 12:44 pm

Hi guys, FYI I didn't file a complaint to Ford only because I think they will not act fast enough. My original plan was to file a complaint with Ford and cc it to Sime Darby Motor Division but my complaint wouldn't go through on Ford's website. So instead I immediately send my letter to Sime Darby Motor Division and they were very efficient. I got my reply by mail within the same day and they also got a manager from PJ branch to call me the same day and follow up my case. No argument was done with PA. Nowadays everything is better if done in black and White. SDAC which has other brands under its belt such as Hyundai probably couldn't risk such a reputation damage.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-15, 1:41 pm

Maybe we're really unhappy, we should go to the newspaper... then only the will know whether the sky is high or not (direct translation to malay saying "langit tinggi rendah") Smile)
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-15, 2:59 pm

Ya, I agree with you madon76. That's a good and efficient way to make ppl stand up and be aware of the problems we as consumers face. NST's CARS, BIKES & TRUCKS every Sunday (CBT) is a good place to bring up such issues if your complaints goes unnoticed.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-15, 9:26 pm

Try Malay Mail. I see they have a column to deal with customer dissatisfaction.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miley 2011-03-15, 11:29 pm

So many unhappy customers and people =( All because of bad service =( Sob Sob
Miley
Miley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacklsw86 2011-03-24, 10:18 pm

what to do. this is the bolehland where the services can be taken for granted Sad
jacklsw86
jacklsw86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-25, 8:41 am

jacklsw86 wrote:what to do. this is the bolehland where the services can be taken for granted Sad

well... in bolehland, even if there is a fly in your KFC, u cant do anything much unless if u get severe food poisoning, got admitted and almost die. Our method of getting protected is - kena, be a victim, must suffer kaw kaw, then only u have the rights to be protected.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eelynshl 2011-03-25, 12:08 pm

hotline auto connexion 1800883181

i had a problem with one sa too.. however the dealer co, was kind enough to return my deposit, though the sa didnt give me any receipt for it..

sdac couldin fact help in claiming back the deposit paid, if u didnt manage to do it yourself.

eelynshl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-25, 2:29 pm

eelynshl wrote:hotline auto connexion 1800883181

i had a problem with one sa too.. however the dealer co, was kind enough to return my deposit, though the sa didnt give me any receipt for it..

sdac couldin fact help in claiming back the deposit paid, if u didnt manage to do it yourself.

tried the hotline dy...nothing happened and no follow up done by them... just leave the matter and move on i guess.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eelynshl 2011-03-25, 2:43 pm

try to threaten them, the ppl fr persada.. bcoz for my case, not from persada.. i threatened them cz they didnt want to refund my deposit paid.. i was told by sdac manager that they must refund full! and if they don't sdac will interfere and help claim back the deposit, by getting the distributor to claim from the particular dealer.

this was what i did to them and ended up the dealer prepared my cheque for me in one week's time..

i hope it works.

eelynshl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-25, 2:48 pm

well...for PA, no point to threaten them oso...tried and failed miserably as my SA is PA owner's son...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ultramun 2011-03-26, 11:02 am

Hi everyone, I bought mine from Persada too. First visit, nobody bothered to entertain us until all people gone. So, this lady SA came over layan us la. She's quite pushy, ask us place booking. Promised to check something for me but she called 1 wk later to ask me place booking. Aiks, where's the thing she promised to check for me?

Second visit, she forgot about me, never bother to layan me. Only this SA entertain us. Polite, agreed for test drive with no hesitation. He even did the test drive himself to show us the car's performance. He doesn't push us for booking. =)

However, there are many delays in getting the car. Not sure it's SA or PA prob...

ultramun
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-26, 1:56 pm

Both got problems. When the head of the train not going straight, so does the tail.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-26, 2:45 pm

madon wrote:well...for PA, no point to threaten them oso...tried and failed miserably as my SA is PA owner's son...
You are right. I am just wonderingif SDAC is not doing anything because their sales volume is quite high or anything like that.
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah 2011-04-12, 3:39 pm

i just called auto conexxion hotline regarding my refund. waiting almost 2month to get my booking $$ back. so tensi

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-04-25, 3:11 pm

hi guys. ima newbie wanted to get this beauty..
im still in researching mode, reading forums n reviews and yesterday went far a test drive.

There's a new (as told to me) showroom in Sec 15 shah alam, and I went there with 4 others to test drive. the SA was nice, and doesnt seemed to try to con or push me into booking.. maybe its due to the fact that I seemed to know much about the car, or I told him that Ive done my research first...

this particular guy is Jayden, and after reading this forum, Im quite reluctant to follow up with him.but so far he's quite okay..never pursue bookings, and even tell me that he also a dealer for vios an all..

can anyone pls suggest/advice to me where can i find better SA with good reliability, as this is my first car, to upgrade my 22year old saga aeroback...

im living in shah alam, and the new showroom in Shah Alam is a convenience for me..but then, if there's anyone had any experience there, care to share some info?

thanks Smile

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eelynshl 2011-04-25, 10:37 pm

u can try out jln ipoh sdac.. though it might be far, but the service is good! and my SA delivered the car over to my home Smile

eelynshl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-04-26, 2:33 pm

ouh thanks!maybe for the time being i guess its better to avoid this jayden fella. Wink

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eelynshl 2011-04-26, 3:45 pm

HAHA.. if u need the contact, do let me know, will pass to u and will inform him of that , he can come out to meet up with u too, just like he did with me when i cant go up to kl.. lol Smile

eelynshl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala 2011-04-26, 4:05 pm

thanks! this weekend im going back to my hometown Kuantan, so might try my luck with the SA there.lol..wanna test drive again.. cheers

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next