Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

+37
k9ight
faizagirard
carbonara
pakutekan
raptorclans
Wayn Chow
eddie1522
mushroomswiss
sfunglee
kianlun
Aizad
dmi3
faryyne
chalabala
ultramun
eelynshl
jacklsw86
wyt005
Tristan
Joe Loo
DannyLeow
RavenX7
jessiezee
blackriders
Ramond
fchan
fadzilah
Alper
yowa82
Torque
Choong
madon
Dias
jamie
yungthay
BRAINSTEW
Miley
41 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by jamie 2011-03-02, 7:52 pm

I don't think there's any salesman writing good about Persada. I see genuine owners sharing their experience. There's bad SA there's good SA in every showroom. My experience at SDAC wasn't that good, but I gave them a benefit of doubt. We are all just sharing our experience.. please do not point fingers. For those who can't take minority views, I suggest you keep it to yourself. We are one peaceful FoFi family. Please don't spoil it at such an early stage.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by blackriders 2011-03-02, 8:23 pm

Dias, are u 1 of them (Persada Auto) cos u keep defending them. If you are jst a normal forumer, you won't keep saying good abt them and keep reposting all the good things. Somemore u know inside out abt them. You must be so-called big boss son or 1 of the conned sales man from Persada Auto....

blackriders
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jessiezee 2011-03-02, 9:09 pm

Madon76: if u wana make complain to SD, u can email to the SD secretary. Im not sure if i can post her email here bt u can check it out at SD's web.
my hubby send her the complain this morning and got a quick reply from her right after lunch. she eventually forwarded the mail to the right person and he contacted my husband directly. Please do voice up and let the principle know that how terrible these independent dealer's SA is tarnishing their reputation.

jessiezee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias 2011-03-02, 9:13 pm

blackriders wrote:Dias, are u 1 of them (Persada Auto) cos u keep defending them. If you are jst a normal forumer, you won't keep saying good abt them and keep reposting all the good things. Somemore u know inside out abt them. You must be so-called big boss son or 1 of the conned sales man from Persada Auto....
And I was wondering how long would I need to wait before someone actually utter those accusations (there will always be someone like that in any forum). Seems that it took longer than I had expected. *smirk*

Sorry to put a dent in your delusions of grandeur but I am just your so-called "normal forumer" who just so happens to receive good service as per what I have posted from PA. Know inside out about them? Easy. Just ask and you'll receive the answer (I just happened to ask if the person is at Persada Auto all the time in case I want to meet him to resolve any issues). And the thing about having different names for a used car business and an authorized dealership is business common sense. What would Ford think if you enter into a Ford dealership agreement with them only to find that you are also selling 308s or Golfs alongside their Fiestas.

Not good enough? Here's my forum post back in January about my car loan.

Still not satisfied? Here's my Maybank2u car loan screenshot to substantiate my above link.

Point to note is that I find it interesting that you just only joined today and that your first post is to dish out accusation of me being someone I am not. If you are trying to troll, you are not trying hard enough. If you're the type that just follow the vocal majority (i.e. follow the lemmings mentality) when you never even went through the hardship they have gone through with PA, then you need Lesson 101 in real life where events can go in both ways.

I rest my case.

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 2 Normal_internet-seriousbusiness

Last edited by Dias on 2011-03-02, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dias
Dias
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-03-02, 10:04 pm

I'm also a customer at Persada Auto but seeing how things have gone, I better declare that I have a NEUTRAL stand against Persada Auto, before I continue to say anything.... =P

If you want to know why, it is because I believe good customer service eventually comes from the Sales Agent that serviced you....

Hence rather than talking about Persada Auto, I'll just say that the SA I met at Persada Auto (Not the ones specifically mentioned here) overall managed to get what I want. Perhaps I'm lucky that the SA I met was actually "loaned" from one of their Cheras branch (not Ford) to help out during the busy period. But I think his service was pretty good.

He was friendly and not rude, I got everything I wanted and requested (Delivery Time, Trade in, Bank Loan, Car Registration Plate Number) and he responds to 90% of my sms, even at 9+ at night as well so no complains from me.

Peace out.
Very Happy

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyLeow 2011-03-02, 10:27 pm

Hi All ,

I am neutral here as well ya.. I bought my car in PA as well and to be very honest with you all that I am really satistying their services so far Smile ...

Cheers Yaaa ! Razz

DannyLeow
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramond 2011-03-02, 11:57 pm

What ever it is Guys, I personally think its the Salesman and Sales Advisors that build and brand Persada Auto's name and reputation. Look here guys, let’s look at this from outside the box shall we... I know no dealer or showroom has perfect services or perfect whatever. But don’t you think that if those Sales Advisors had done their job properly and ethically, all this commotion won't begin in the first place? Why don't we see other Dealers having the same issue? Maybe yes they do, BUT... Why no one else is complaining? To me its simple, it because I personally believe that the Sales Advisors in Persada Auto pushed it a little tooooo far and a compilation of repetitive events caused this breakout and commotion. Now guys, lets again look from outside the box, lets say its only one unhappy customer… Then we might foresee the incident and say, Sales Advisor had a bad day… BUT then, This isn’t one unhappy customer, it’s a lot… And I am sure Persada knows that they doing something wrong… BUT are they doing something about it?
Ramond
Ramond
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Loo 2011-03-03, 12:03 am

I am fofi buyer from Persada Auto, i just can say they service no bad for the beginning part(The part until my loan approve), after then all the service is suck, alway give empty promise for my car delivery, dont have any follow up for my case, even now i think my NCD transfer from my old car still not settle yet~although i already get my fofi for 6 week.haiz~

Joe Loo
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-03, 12:06 am

I wonder why is there so many trolls here? Accusing owners for being salesman or PA people? That's a real joke!
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias 2011-03-03, 12:23 am

Keyboard warriors. You can find them in any forum, local or international.

That said, I'm inclined to believe that the "blackriders" account is more of a fake a/c due to the impeccable timing and "overly enthusiastic" nature of the post as well as suspicions on who it might possibly be. True or not, I'll just leave it as that since it's not worth my time and effort to harp on conspiracy theories. After 6 years of moderating a large international forum before opting for retirement where you get all sorts of personalities in every corner of the globe possible, you'd pretty much build up immunity to such displays of immaturity and gimmicks.

Did get a blast out of busting out the nailbat though. Haven't had such fun in awhile.

brofist.jpg
Dias
Dias
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-03, 12:35 am

Dias wrote:Keyboard warriors. You can find them in any forum, local or international.

That said, I'm inclined to believe that the "blackriders" account is more of a fake a/c due to the impeccable timing and "overly enthusiastic" nature of the post as well as suspicions on who it might possibly be. True or not, I'll just leave it as that since it's not worth my time and effort to harp on conspiracy theories. After 6 years of moderating a large international forum before opting for retirement where you get all sorts of personalities in every corner of the globe possible, you'd pretty much build up immunity to such displays of immaturity and gimmicks.

Did get a blast out of busting out the nailbat though. Haven't had such fun in awhile.

brofist.jpg

Couldn't agree more. Laughing
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yowa82 2011-03-03, 9:25 am

... interesting.

imho, SA may be representing a company. A company should moderate and have full control of their employees.
yowa82
yowa82
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah 2011-03-03, 1:49 pm

i 'm still waiting my refund from them patiently.

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-03, 2:02 pm

fadzilah wrote:i 'm still waiting my refund from them patiently.

Why did you cancel your booking? Just curious.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-03, 2:07 pm

yowa82 wrote:is Persada Auto under Sime Darby Motor Division's jurisdiction? is there effect, reporting Persada's issue to Sime Darby?
i thought they (Persada Auto/ SDAC/etc.) just the authorised dealers for Ford.

not sure it's SDAC or what... but i got the hotline number from the Ford website.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-03, 2:17 pm

Well... Jayden is young...very very young...22yr old dude. He has just got too much on his plate. His main and only problem is his communication skills. If a buyer like Dias who has each and everything he wants planned out since day one of booking, I think he will not screw up the deal. But not everyone is like Dias - my wife could be very difficult even for me sometimes. But that doesn't mean that this SA should treat all his customer the same way. He should have been more aware and communicate better. As a customer, I expect the SA to provide me updates, which he fail to do so. Also, all the merry go round and beating up the bush did not help as well..
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-03, 2:35 pm

madon76 wrote:Well... Jayden is young...very very young...22yr old dude. He has just got too much on his plate. His main and only problem is his communication skills. If a buyer like Dias who has each and everything he wants planned out since day one of booking, I think he will not screw up the deal. But not everyone is like Dias - my wife could be very difficult even for me sometimes. But that doesn't mean that this SA should treat all his customer the same way. He should have been more aware and communicate better. As a customer, I expect the SA to provide me updates, which he fail to do so. Also, all the merry go round and beating up the bush did not help as well..

I've got the same experience from this one SA in SDAC. So end of the day, I think you will get one or two of these people in every showroom.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias 2011-03-03, 5:35 pm

madon76 wrote:...my wife could be very difficult even for me sometimes....
Need to make sure your wife is not reading this, else she'd be waiting by the front door for you with a frying pan. XD
Dias
Dias
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-03-03, 6:34 pm

Dias wrote:
Need to make sure your wife is not reading this, else she'd be waiting by the front door for you with a frying pan. XD

The frying pan to hit him or hit the fiesta? LOL!!!

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-04, 9:25 am

Dias wrote:

hahahah...she knows she's difficult and she knows all the troubles that i have gone through for her FoFi to materialize.... Razz
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah 2011-03-07, 9:49 am

i called SA last friday for my refund he said that it took 1-2 month. why it took so long time to issued a cek. huhuuuuuu

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie 2011-03-08, 9:38 pm

fadzilah wrote:i called SA last friday for my refund he said that it took 1-2 month. why it took so long time to issued a cek. huhuuuuuu

Why u cancelled your order?
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah 2011-03-11, 4:38 pm

dissatisfy with this SA

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-03-11, 9:50 pm

fadzilah wrote:dissatisfy with this SA

I would have done the same. I rather get my car late, than be angry with the service before I even get my car. =P

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-12, 10:46 am

I won't dwell into the services provided by the SA in Persada Auto. Only two words, unethical and unprofessional. So many ppl have complaints about their services, in other words there must be something wrong as most us haven't met each other but we more or less have the same grouses i.e beating around the bush, car scrathes etc. Knowledge can be gained and improved along the way but attitude is cultivated from young and are usually hard to change. The young SA is just the elder one in the making and "rightly" so. If everyone complains to SDAC, then the headache they get will ultimately be given to PA
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next