Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

Wiper speed

2 posters

Go down

Wiper speed Empty Wiper speed

Post by dares 2012-10-14, 1:39 am

Am I the only person who thinks the Fofi's highest wiper speed is actually pretty slow?

Heavy rain this few days and I find the wiper can hardly keep up when going at 80-90 km/h. I look at other cars eg.Myvi, Wira their wiper is significantly faster scratch scratch
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Wiper speed Empty Re: Wiper speed

Post by deladela 2012-10-15, 10:50 am

I don't think its that slow...I think its adequate during heavy rain, you just have to adjust the speed i guess.

You can actually flick the the switch upwards three times, 1.slow, 2.med, 3.fast and click downwards once to manually wipe once.

Also there is a kinda of a scrolling action thingy (I don't know how to describe it, its facing towards you) where u can adjust the speed of your wiper when you have the wiper on at 1.slow.
deladela
deladela
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares 2012-10-15, 3:06 pm

Yep, I was referring to the speed when the wiper stalk is at the 3rd notch (flicked up til the last notch), and it was still quite slow. Neutral

But anyway, I've applied rain repellant on the windscreen so hopefully it helps Smile
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down