Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh

+2
syiena
deschultz
6 posters

Go down

Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh Empty Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh

Post by deschultz 2012-09-23, 10:00 pm

Hi all.just want to share my personal experience dealing with a SA at SDAC Jalan Ipoh branch.I placed my booking fee on the 16th Aug i.e. just before Raya and received my car on 12th Sep.i had earlier expected for d car to be delivered by early Oct fastest as i had applied for staff discount n zero interest subsidy,a scheme that SD execs r entitled to.d application processing by HR and loan processing by the bank took 3 1/2 weeks n from the day my SA got the LOU from the bank, he only took 2 days to get my car registered n delivered.what made me want to write this post is bcoz of him being so corteous,took his time sharing the features of d car,answered my calls and smses at night n weekends and even followed me to JPJ to help get the car registered.he said JPJ would take 3 working days if i had gone myself as I had bought a plate number that's yet to be released.i'm very pleased by the service he had provided n would recommend to future Fiesta owners if u would like to get ur car from Jln Ipoh.his name is Shahrom btw.pm me if u would like to get his contacts.hope this superb service would continue when i get my 1st service done at Jln Ipoh.cheers~

deschultz
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh Empty Re: Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh

Post by syiena 2012-11-20, 7:35 pm

deschultz wrote:Hi all.just want to share my personal experience dealing with a SA at SDAC Jalan Ipoh branch.I placed my booking fee on the 16th Aug i.e. just before Raya and received my car on 12th Sep.i had earlier expected for d car to be delivered by early Oct fastest as i had applied for staff discount n zero interest subsidy,a scheme that SD execs r entitled to.d application processing by HR and loan processing by the bank took 3 1/2 weeks n from the day my SA got the LOU from the bank, he only took 2 days to get my car registered n delivered.what made me want to write this post is bcoz of him being so corteous,took his time sharing the features of d car,answered my calls and smses at night n weekends and even followed me to JPJ to help get the car registered.he said JPJ would take 3 working days if i had gone myself as I had bought a plate number that's yet to be released.i'm very pleased by the service he had provided n would recommend to future Fiesta owners if u would like to get ur car from Jln Ipoh.his name is Shahrom btw.pm me if u would like to get his contacts.hope this superb service would continue when i get my 1st service done at Jln Ipoh.cheers~

Dear Friends,
I just wonder if my car dealer company give me the "showroom car" instead from new car from yard. What i should do?? help me....
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh Empty Re: Good experience with SDAC Jalan Ipoh

Post by moolastrikes 2012-11-21, 1:07 am

syiena wrote:
deschultz wrote:Hi all.just want to share my personal experience dealing with a SA at SDAC Jalan Ipoh branch.I placed my booking fee on the 16th Aug i.e. just before Raya and received my car on 12th Sep.i had earlier expected for d car to be delivered by early Oct fastest as i had applied for staff discount n zero interest subsidy,a scheme that SD execs r entitled to.d application processing by HR and loan processing by the bank took 3 1/2 weeks n from the day my SA got the LOU from the bank, he only took 2 days to get my car registered n delivered.what made me want to write this post is bcoz of him being so corteous,took his time sharing the features of d car,answered my calls and smses at night n weekends and even followed me to JPJ to help get the car registered.he said JPJ would take 3 working days if i had gone myself as I had bought a plate number that's yet to be released.i'm very pleased by the service he had provided n would recommend to future Fiesta owners if u would like to get ur car from Jln Ipoh.his name is Shahrom btw.pm me if u would like to get his contacts.hope this superb service would continue when i get my 1st service done at Jln Ipoh.cheers~

Dear Friends,
I just wonder if my car dealer company give me the "showroom car" instead from new car from yard. What i should do?? help me....

You mean you were given a showroom car on consensus? What is the reason? Your local car yard ran out of stock? Color? There must be an agreement between you and the dealer to get showroom car.
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-11-21, 10:48 pm

No..i dont have any agreement with him.. he said that car are new car but i know that car from show room car.. after booking, the showroom car suddenly dissappear and i found 1 car (fiesta beta) at outside the company. i ask the SA where the showroom car and he said that car goes to somewhere else and said my car already here from yard (that outside car). Then i go to the outside car and found out the car is same with showroom car by refer to the inside condition (especially the plastic cover carpet mats) when first time i take a look. they think i cant realize that. Rolling Eyes
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares 2012-11-22, 9:45 am

syiena wrote:No..i dont have any agreement with him.. he said that car are new car but i know that car from show room car.. after booking, the showroom car suddenly dissappear and i found 1 car (fiesta beta) at outside the company. i ask the SA where the showroom car and he said that car goes to somewhere else and said my car already here from yard (that outside car). Then i go to the outside car and found out the car is same with showroom car by refer to the inside condition (especially the plastic cover carpet mats) when first time i take a look. they think i cant realize that. Rolling Eyes

The plastic seat covers already removed?
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-11-22, 10:47 pm

[quote="dares"]
syiena wrote:No..i dont have any agreement with him.. he said that car are new car but i know that car from show room car.. after booking, the showroom car suddenly dissappear and i found 1 car (fiesta beta) at outside the company. i ask the SA where the showroom car and he said that car goes to somewhere else and said my car already here from yard (that outside car). Then i go to the outside car and found out the car is same with showroom car by refer to the inside condition (especially the plastic cover carpet mats) when first time i take a look. they think i cant realize that. Rolling Eyes

The plastic seat covers already removed?

Yes ..already removed.
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-11-23, 2:57 pm

i not sure whether Beta got plastic seat cover or not, as I also get it from Jln Ipoh SDAC. It doesn't have the plastic cover, and another Beta which was booked by others also didn't have it. I didn't ask my SA about it since there's few over there and the showroom one still in there. You may try go to other branch to confirm it or directly contact SDAC for confirmation if you wanted to.

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-11-23, 8:15 pm

Jowyf wrote:i not sure whether Beta got plastic seat cover or not, as I also get it from Jln Ipoh SDAC. It doesn't have the plastic cover, and another Beta which was booked by others also didn't have it. I didn't ask my SA about it since there's few over there and the showroom one still in there. You may try go to other branch to confirm it or directly contact SDAC for confirmation if you wanted to.

Thank You Jowyf for your advice... after booking i realize that have SDAC at ipoh... when you receive beta... do you notice the plastic mats?
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-11-23, 9:23 pm

Plastic mat? I thought it should be some sort like Fabric mat?

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-11-28, 7:34 pm

Dear fwens..

Lastly i got the new brand beta... thank you to my SA because help me very muchh... now, i felt like heaven...haha..XD
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-02, 2:04 pm

Sounds weird, is there any more people purchased the Beta version? I'm still waiting for my loan approval, I just hope they wasn't give us the show car and told us is new.

by the way, Ford fiesta Beta only have 50 units. So... some of us must be getting from show room or even worst will be those been send for road show!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-03, 9:04 pm

syiena wrote:Dear fwens..

Lastly i got the new brand beta... thank you to my SA because help me very muchh... now, i felt like heaven...haha..XD

So how is your car? Are you sure is new car other than a show unit car? scratch
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-12-04, 10:27 am

Congrats, enjoy your new car

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-12-04, 7:04 pm

Carlos85 wrote:

So how is your car? Are you sure is new car other than a show unit car? scratch

Dear Carlos,
i'm not sure is it the new or from show room..but like you say its only 50 unit..i just pray that mine is not worse one.. btw, first time i got the beta, i saw the km is only 25km. it is because they took the car for puspakom checking and wash+polish myBeta. and now i already used for 5 days and already went to kl for holiday.. what i can say.. i am satisfied cheers .. perhaps its always be okay and okaylah..=) So, did ualready get ur beta?
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-12-04, 7:14 pm

Jowyf wrote:

Dear Jowyf..

TQ... u also have Beta right perhaps if we see each other..dont forget to "honk2" me rite..=)
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-05, 12:00 am

My loan will be approved in another 1 or 2 days, I ask my SA from PJ branch about the Beta version. He told me there won't be any plastic bag covered the seats due to the seats itself is installed at shah alam (HQ).

And for show units, test drive units will be sold after few month. So he told me not to worried about the car they provided are show unit or test drive unit.

At least I'm kinda relax now, my beta should be with me on next week cheers
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-12-05, 10:40 am

syiena wrote:
Jowyf wrote:

Dear Jowyf..

TQ... u also have Beta right perhaps if we see each other..dont forget to "honk2" me rite..=)

I saw few thru out this few days.....mostly around PJ/KL area...so far cheras hardly can see a fiesta.

ya sure, just honk me when you saw a Beta with number plate 738.

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-05, 11:52 am

Wow~ No. 738.. how much it cost you?
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-12-05, 12:34 pm

Carlos85 wrote:Wow~ No. 738.. how much it cost you?

err...rm210? Expect the arrival of new number and go early and wait for it...

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2012-12-05, 1:06 pm

What the heck?! The SA in PJ branch charge me 260 for choosing my number, some more at begin ask for RM310.. how much discount for your beta you get from your SA?
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena 2012-12-06, 10:24 pm

Jowyf wrote:
syiena wrote:
Jowyf wrote:

Dear Jowyf..

I saw few thru out this few days.....mostly around PJ/KL area...so far cheras hardly can see a fiesta.

ya sure, just honk me when you saw a Beta with number plate 738.

haha..probably that me lol! .. last week i went to PJ..haha.. i'm with perakian plate wif num 2200 (family no plate).. btw... ur num plate are awesomeee!!! afro
syiena
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down