Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual?

3 posters

Go down

Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual? Empty Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual?

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-16, 7:33 am

Hi, newbie here... Just bought 1.6 Automatic last month and now feel bored with it, I love to drive manual gear but fiesta manual only 1.4 so I choose 1.6 Automatic...

Is it possible to modify paddle shift? Any fiesta in Malaysia install paddle shift or made this 6 speed gear to manual before?(As everyone saying it is a manual gearbox)
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual? Empty Re: Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual?

Post by Elten a/k Jong 2012-09-16, 10:29 am

thailand version of fiesta got manual overide kan? maybe can import from them?
im interested, too.
Elten a/k Jong
Elten a/k Jong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual? Empty Re: Is it possible to turn 1.6 Automatic to manual?

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-16, 10:52 am

What is manual override? Sorry I'm not familiar with car part...
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elten a/k Jong 2012-09-16, 12:45 pm

I mean the paddleshifting part tu...but thailand version just + - at the gear, no paddle...sorry, i also dunno the correct name for that part.
Elten a/k Jong
Elten a/k Jong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-16, 1:05 pm

Wow! Thailand have + - at the gear?! They can install for our version? If yes I will bring my car go, Thailand not far from my house Laughing
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2012-09-19, 8:24 am

Thailand version, sound cool bro... I'm interested too
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Elten a/k Jong 2012-09-20, 8:03 pm

ours also thailand version but cheapened by removing those cool stuffs i think. i remember reading that the +- for fiesta are not that responsive and people dun really use them. so, this is what we get, a handicapped but superb malaysian fiesta.

say if u manage to convert your fiesta, try to nego wif them to bring those parts into malaysia. at least get a phone number.
Elten a/k Jong
Elten a/k Jong
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kbhan86 2012-09-20, 8:43 pm

Yup, before I decided to buy fiesta I tested ranger with +- it change gear after 1 second I pull the gear... And it is underpower than my bro's older 2 generation ranger, but I think if drive for few months should be able to handle the gear change perfectly...

I regret not to take ranger manual, the power is far over the automatic transmission... No faith... Haiz...

So now only can think to convert my fiesta into manual with it's 6 speed gearbox if possible...
kbhan86
kbhan86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down