Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

The Anything Box!!!

+17
faranadia.a
acestar
dares
laura79
WaNaWe900
Randy Loo
saifultra
raptorclans
pepsiman
Hu_Lala
Ricardo
sfunglee
Miley
arjune
spymonkey
Torque
Founder
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Anything Box!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Anything Box!!!

Post by Guest 2012-01-16, 3:50 pm

noted bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-01-17, 9:31 pm

FCM Members,
Drive safe to your destination during CNY. Get enough of rest before you start your journey.
Best of Luck In the New Year, continue to prosper, enjoy a joy and peaceful life.
Gong Xi Fatt Chai

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2012-02-03, 4:15 pm

Just got a call from the SA... My FoFi is READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2012-02-08, 10:15 am

raptor, urs is blue ah
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2012-02-08, 11:08 am

sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2012-02-08, 10:45 pm

Today is our Specially Beloved FCM Members Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Neem Nmi and FCM wishes you A HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday and Best Wishes!!!

Jason Lim
FCM Founder
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

https://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2012-02-09, 4:09 pm

sfunglee: yeap Smile
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-21, 12:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So kesian my fofi windscreen crack hit by small stone at NKVE highway.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo 2013-01-21, 1:32 am

saifultra : it still can be repair Smile look for dr.cermin
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-21, 10:44 am

The time I want to send dr cermin the crack increace again about 4 inch. But I did the stop the crack line. So sad. I ask dr cermin to change the wind screen is cost RM 1500 not original. Want to ask ford service center how much the original wind screen.

So sad. My fofi not even 1 month old. Crying or Very sad

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-22, 2:42 pm

I just got my goodies this afternoon.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WaNaWe900 2013-01-22, 9:33 pm

saifultra wrote:The time I want to send dr cermin the crack increace again about 4 inch. But I did the stop the crack line. So sad. I ask dr cermin to change the wind screen is cost RM 1500 not original. Want to ask ford service center how much the original wind screen.

So sad. My fofi not even 1 month old. Crying or Very sad

Luckily remembered to insured my Windscreen Shocked
WaNaWe900
WaNaWe900
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-22, 9:55 pm

Lucky for u lor. The dealer not include windscreen insurance. Too bad lor.
Btw how much u insured?

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WaNaWe900 2013-01-23, 1:43 am

insured for value of RM1200... dunno the market price thou..
WaNaWe900
WaNaWe900
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-23, 12:44 pm

Not enough lah. Local windscreen is already RM 1500 with installation. Original i not yet get the price. Some more need to do the tinted ler...

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laura79 2013-01-23, 10:20 pm

saifultra wrote:Not enough lah. Local windscreen is already RM 1500 with installation. Original i not yet get the price. Some more need to do the tinted ler...

i bought 2k windscreen insurance to cover windscreen change + tinted cost when i noticed it was not in the price list. pls note that unlike most other companies, kurnia will not automatically allow u to claim for tinted if u do not specify it in your cover Smile

btw, i sell cars, so in case u guys have any questions about anything related to buying cars, in general, feel free to pm to clarify. i am at your service, FOC Very Happy
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-23, 11:08 pm

laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:Not enough lah. Local windscreen is already RM 1500 with installation. Original i not yet get the price. Some more need to do the tinted ler...

i bought 2k windscreen insurance to cover windscreen change + tinted cost when i noticed it was not in the price list. pls note that unlike most other companies, kurnia will not automatically allow u to claim for tinted if u do not specify it in your cover Smile

btw, i sell cars, so in case u guys have any questions about anything related to buying cars, in general, feel free to pm to clarify. i am at your service, FOC Very Happy

Thanks for the info. I will insured the wind screen include with tinted on next road tax n insurance renew. Laughing

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laura79 2013-01-23, 11:22 pm

saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

Thanks for the info. I will insured the wind screen include with tinted on next road tax n insurance renew. Laughing

since yr fofi is not even a month old, may i suggest adding windscreen cover into your insurance immediately after u get it changed? *touch wood* still another 11 months till renewal wor. premium is 15% of cover value only, for peace of mind for that 11 months Smile
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-23, 11:45 pm

laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

since yr fofi is not even a month old, may i suggest adding windscreen cover into your insurance immediately after u get it changed? *touch wood* still another 11 months till renewal wor. premium is 15% of cover value only, for peace of mind for that 11 months Smile

Too bad. I ask already, cant.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laura79 2013-01-23, 11:53 pm

saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

thats weird. changed windscreen already right? which company u bought insurance from? the customer service say cannot?
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-23, 11:58 pm

laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

thats weird. changed windscreen already right? which company u bought insurance from? the customer service say cannot?

Nope. I go dr cermin to stop the crack n i do diy to cover the crack line. I need to check lah forget which insurance company (too many car n use different insurance company). The agent.

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-24, 12:08 am

Any FCM members going???????

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by laura79 2013-01-24, 12:19 am

saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

Nope. I go dr cermin to stop the crack n i do diy to cover the crack line. I need to check lah forget which insurance company (too many car n use different insurance company). The agent.

ahhh... no wonder... if u change brand new windscreen, then can buy windscreen insurance... but ya, repair much cheaper Smile
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by saifultra 2013-01-24, 12:22 am

laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:
saifultra wrote:
laura79 wrote:

ahhh... no wonder... if u change brand new windscreen, then can buy windscreen insurance... but ya, repair much cheaper Smile

cheers yeap. heheheheeee....... Laughing

saifultra
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares 2013-01-24, 1:26 am

saifultra wrote:Any FCM members going???????

Ape ni?? Neutral
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum