Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye

+48
moolastrikes
eco_star
Jowyf
teddybeh
Founder
rozz
lim.z.chao
mmna86
hiryuu
pyw1010
chozy
enhm
zaitiakhtar
carbonara
carl.loo
Arthoria
vash_h
septzz
azad
dzeisen
Boyzes
pakutekan
Yhchong1212
puteri.addnan
riezzz
woo3809
ringwraith
arjune
bakkutt3h
jusuchin85
azliazimi
Hu_Lala
jacky wong
evoii968
jimii
jetfighter
John91
sfunglee
teetaatee
chrisgohtm
Wayn Chow
timmy_k84
eymc
jacksonthegod
Tristan
aaronsim
dershyong
hemah
52 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye - Page 7 Empty Re: DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye

Post by carl.loo 2012-05-15, 9:51 pm

Interested too Hemah.... Pm Pm Very Happy
carl.loo
carl.loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

http://www.fiestaclubmalaysia.com

Back to top Go down

DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye - Page 7 Empty Re: DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye

Post by hemah 2012-05-17, 2:17 pm

carl.loo wrote:Interested too Hemah.... Pm Pm Very Happy

Hi Bro,

PM sent.

Thanks

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-05-17, 2:19 pm

vash_h wrote:I'm interested too.. Please pm me.

Hi,

PM sent.

Thanks

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-05-17, 2:19 pm

Arthoria wrote:Hi Hemah,

PM me as well. Im interested to buy one and need to know how much it cost and can you send/courier. Give me the procedures for purchasing.
THanks.

Hi,

PM sent.

Thanks

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carbonara 2012-05-19, 10:40 pm

Interested... Pls PM

carbonara
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carbonara 2012-05-19, 10:44 pm

Sometimes i wish sellers would just post the price and explanation an everything, rather then PMing... Easier for us

carbonara
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zaitiakhtar 2012-07-14, 6:11 pm

pls pm me price for fiesta,, thanks

zaitiakhtar
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-07-14, 9:14 pm

zaitiakhtar wrote:pls pm me price for fiesta,, thanks

Hi bro,

PM Sent.

Thanks

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by enhm 2012-07-14, 11:25 pm

Interested. Pls PM me the price

enhm
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chozy 2012-07-15, 9:08 pm

pls pm me the price and details! thanks!!

chozy
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zaitiakhtar 2012-07-21, 1:08 pm

hemah

do you have this package? any promotion ?

35ml Permanon Platinum Supershine 2012 + 120ml Brilliantshine Shampoo + 35ml Brilliantshine 2 in 1 Gloss Enhancer/Paint Cleaner + Spray Bottle

can you pls pm me your contact number and the price.
thanks

zaitiakhtar
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

DIY Permanon Car Supershine - Kiss Waxing Goodbye - Page 7 Empty request for quote (ford fiesta)

Post by pyw1010 2012-07-23, 12:39 am

pm me best price n location.
tqvm

pyw1010
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hiryuu 2012-07-23, 1:45 am

Pm me price n location too

hiryuu
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mmna86 2012-09-13, 2:36 pm

Please PM me olso Very Happy

mmna86
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lim.z.chao 2012-09-17, 9:03 am

Mah, wanna ask. i just done the Permanon platinum yesterday. I did it by following your advice, which is to wipe the permanon as soon as i spray on the car surface using microfibre cloth. at first, when the cloth was dry, it went quite smoothly. But as the process goes on, the cloth gets wet (by the permanon). after finish doing the whole car, i found that there were water stains on the car (from the permanon i suppose). should i wash the car to clean away the stains? or should i just use a dry clean cloth to wipe away the stains? at this stage, i'm not sure if the permanon was actually bonded or not...didn feel confident, and the car certainly didn't shine noticeably after permanon coating.

please advise. Thanks

lim.z.chao
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2012-09-19, 8:45 am

lim.z.chao wrote:Mah, wanna ask. i just done the Permanon platinum yesterday. I did it by following your advice, which is to wipe the permanon as soon as i spray on the car surface using microfibre cloth. at first, when the cloth was dry, it went quite smoothly. But as the process goes on, the cloth gets wet (by the permanon). after finish doing the whole car, i found that there were water stains on the car (from the permanon i suppose). should i wash the car to clean away the stains? or should i just use a dry clean cloth to wipe away the stains? at this stage, i'm not sure if the permanon was actually bonded or not...didn feel confident, and the car certainly didn't shine noticeably after permanon coating.

please advise. Thanks

Exactly what I've facing... I didn't used the Permanon anymore after two time used... Ot is not lasting or coating just last awhile like 2 days, normal rainy will wash it away as you driving...

Anyone want it can get from me for FREE pls PM me...
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-09-25, 3:33 pm

mmna86 wrote:Please PM me olso Very Happy

Hi Bro,
PM sent.

Thanks.

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-09-25, 3:34 pm

PM has been sent to all requests.
Sorry for the delay.

Thanks.

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-09-25, 5:22 pm

lim.z.chao wrote:Mah, wanna ask. i just done the Permanon platinum yesterday. I did it by following your advice, which is to wipe the permanon as soon as i spray on the car surface using microfibre cloth. at first, when the cloth was dry, it went quite smoothly. But as the process goes on, the cloth gets wet (by the permanon). after finish doing the whole car, i found that there were water stains on the car (from the permanon i suppose). should i wash the car to clean away the stains? or should i just use a dry clean cloth to wipe away the stains? at this stage, i'm not sure if the permanon was actually bonded or not...didn feel confident, and the car certainly didn't shine noticeably after permanon coating.

please advise. Thanks

Hi bro Lim,
Sorry for the delay.
You are correct, the water mark is from the Permanon Platinum. Due to its highly concentrated composition, excess Permanon Platinum marks will be visible on the applied surface when it is not wiped off. Customers are recommended to use a slight damp cloth to wipe the applied surface areas or rinse with water after the application to remove the excess Permanon Platinum residue.

That is not a common case, perhaps the excess Permanon Platinum stayed on the cloth (that's why it became wet) and transferred to the surface again when we wipe on surface.

As for your comment that there is no noticeable difference in shine, as it is also quite subjective (that's why we have many good or bad customers' testimonials or reviews on a few sources). Moreover, there are a few possibilities that can affect shine as well. I will contact you directly to understand and have better advise base on the actual situation.

Thanks for your comment.

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-09-25, 5:32 pm

sfunglee wrote:

Exactly what I've facing... I didn't used the Permanon anymore after two time used... Ot is not lasting or coating just last awhile like 2 days, normal rainy will wash it away as you driving...

Anyone want it can get from me for FREE pls PM me...

Dear Bro,
Thank you for your feedback.
It is quite unlikely that the coating had just gone after two days as Permanon has the unique feature that it can resist pH 1-11 substance damage to paintwork (http://www.beacon-enterprise.com/sg/faq-permanon-platinum/). That means anything that goes higher than PH 11 (very strong alkaline), it can easily remove Permanon coating. Therefore, normal rain or even acid rain would not remove Permanon. This can happen when user sends their car to normal car wash center that use strong alkaline shampoo to wash customers' car.

Perhaps I can further discuss with you on your actual situation and advise accordingly.

Thanks.

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rozz 2012-10-01, 5:09 pm

Wayn Chow wrote:
hemah wrote:
dershyong wrote:Hi hemah,

Just a few inquiries, dude.

1) How much is it?
2) Where is your shop located?
3) What is the procedure of this coating? Just wash and spray the coating?
4) It is mentioned that it lasts up to 1 year? What is the terms and conditions of this? Or is it guaranteed no matter under what circumstances?
5) Any follow up treatment required after 6 months?
6) Can I still wax my car after the Permanon coating?
7) If my car has swirl/ scratch marks, will it help to remove?

Appreciate your kind reply on this, hemah. Thank you. Smile

Pm me thank you

Hi Bro,

PM Sent.
hi hemah pls pm me
Cheers

rozz
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hemah 2012-10-07, 7:04 am

rozz wrote:

hi hemah pls pm me

Hi PM Sent.

hemah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2012-10-07, 12:11 pm

Hi Hemah, you have a PM.

Regards

FCM Founder
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

https://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teddybeh 2012-11-20, 11:19 am

i m interested, pls pm me.
thx

teddybeh
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jowyf 2012-11-20, 12:15 pm

I'm interested as well, please do pm me with details

Jowyf
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next