Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film

3 posters

Go down

T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film Empty T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film

Post by clkok 2011-09-30, 12:50 am

Dear All,

Does anyone have face this kind issue or not?

I have newly installed 3M Crystalline at my windscreen, they also install together with a 7" of sunvisor. Please refer photo below.

Sales person have informed me earlier that Smart Tag will not function with 3M Crystalline, so I request them cut out a "space" to put Smart Tag on that location (that red dash line area), so I no need open my car window at the toll booth.

But still the Smart Tag not function while I at the toll booth, when put my Smart Tag on the highlighted area. The toll screen prompt "Smart Tag Not Detected" or "No Smart Tag" or no respond. I have tried to replace the 9v battery & borrow another unit of Smart Tag. But still cannot work.

Wish to seek advise from you all. Do I need to ask them to cut out the 7" sunvisor on that highlight area? Just leave the FOFI original dark shade without the 7" sunvisor. Do you think the Smart Tag will function as normal?

Please advise. Many Thanks..

[img]T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film 3mcrystallineissue [/img]
clkok
clkok
NON Verified Member

http://www.beautyshot.biz

Back to top Go down

T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film Empty Re: T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-30, 12:00 pm

clkok wrote:Dear All,

Does anyone have face this kind issue or not?

I have newly installed 3M Crystalline at my windscreen, they also install together with a 7" of sunvisor. Please refer photo below.

Sales person have informed me earlier that Smart Tag will not function with 3M Crystalline, so I request them cut out a "space" to put Smart Tag on that location (that red dash line area), so I no need open my car window at the toll booth.

But still the Smart Tag not function while I at the toll booth, when put my Smart Tag on the highlighted area. The toll screen prompt "Smart Tag Not Detected" or "No Smart Tag" or no respond. I have tried to replace the 9v battery & borrow another unit of Smart Tag. But still cannot work.

Wish to seek advise from you all. Do I need to ask them to cut out the 7" sunvisor on that highlight area? Just leave the FOFI original dark shade without the 7" sunvisor. Do you think the Smart Tag will function as normal?

Please advise. Many Thanks..

[img]T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film 3mcrystallineissue [/img]

The Smart Tag device is still not good enough because the radio frequency coverage is not wide or strong enough. Maybe you can try to switch off the bluetooth. If it still cannot, the switch off the radio. Because the The radio and bluetooth are always scanning. This due to interference and might reduce your Smart Tag's network coverage.
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film Empty Re: T&G Smart Tag Issue due to 3M Crystalline Tinted Film

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-30, 12:01 pm

I found out that why your room light is different one? scratch
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clkok 2011-09-30, 12:04 pm

Haha.. My room light is different because my FOFI is Sedan model.. Razz

aaronsim wrote:I found out that why your room light is different one? scratch
clkok
clkok
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clkok 2011-09-30, 12:06 pm

Thanks Aaronsim, I try to switch off bluetooth and see how. Don't listen to radio, 95% listen on usb mp3.. Very Happy

aaronsim wrote:
The Smart Tag device is still not good enough because the radio frequency coverage is not wide or strong enough. Maybe you can try to switch off the bluetooth. If it still cannot, the switch off the radio. Because the The radio and bluetooth are always scanning. This due to interference and might reduce your Smart Tag's network coverage.
clkok
clkok
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronsim 2011-09-30, 12:39 pm

clkok wrote:Thanks Aaronsim, I try to switch off bluetooth and see how. Don't listen to radio, 95% listen on usb mp3.. Very Happy

aaronsim wrote:

The last option is switch off the audio player totally. Sad
aaronsim
aaronsim
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clkok 2011-09-30, 12:41 pm

Ok, noted. Thanks Bro..

aaronsim wrote:
clkok wrote:Thanks Aaronsim, I try to switch off bluetooth and see how. Don't listen to radio, 95% listen on usb mp3.. Very Happy

aaronsim wrote:

The last option is switch off the audio player totally. Sad
clkok
clkok
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teetaatee 2011-10-01, 9:31 am

i need to tumpang tanya a bit here about 3m tinting..is there any product from 3m for security tinting at 3mil? heat rejection 84% (i think around 80+)

teetaatee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clkok 2011-10-02, 12:41 am

This you need to refer to Sales Person @ 3M Tinted shop..

My have 4 mil of Security Tinting, but not from Ori 3M.. It is stick together with my 3M CR (2 mil) to enhance the window break % by the bad guys. Total will be 6 mil.. What a Face

teetaatee wrote:i need to tumpang tanya a bit here about 3m tinting..is there any product from 3m for security tinting at 3mil? heat rejection 84% (i think around 80+)
clkok
clkok
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down