Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

Sport Coil Over

+10
cannavaro
RenDezVous
kentheking89
sfunglee
fiestayan
SPEEDSPiRiT
klimal
tming77
ahmadrico
madon
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sport Coil Over Empty Sport Coil Over

Post by Guest 2011-02-22, 1:37 am

current i waiting for eibach spring for lower my fiesta ride high but i still not getting feedback from dealer. is anyone noe how about other brand like H&R,apex or other brand cost around rm1000 for spring?

Back to top Go down

Sport Coil Over Empty Re: Sport Coil Over

Post by Guest 2011-02-22, 6:43 pm

thanks for ur recomen. i think at least need rm2k to get fully adj sus but sadly my budget to spend on tis car no big

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-02-23, 2:32 pm

I think if you want to make a lowering setting, for comfort and performance, you should go with eibachs. It is a known fact for other types of cars, eibachs paired with stock suspension provides both performance and comfort. If u want a better performance with compromise to comfort, u can try TEIN for a change. Compared to eibachs, tein are stiffer and lower. For looks oso, tein gives better looks in terms of lowered.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmadrico 2011-02-23, 4:40 pm

if got eibach sure best oooo... comfort n performance in balance... Very Happy

ahmadrico
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-02-24, 8:24 am

Bro Daniel...

was speaking in general... for this answer i think need to ask my fren who is a sifu in ford as he play with ford for quite some time aidy... according to him (for his ride at least), parts can be rojak with other vehicle type. As long as the spec is the same, i think it is no issue to fit in alternative part.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmadrico 2011-02-24, 8:50 am

is FoFi suspension same wit Mazda 2? if same, sure easy to find in thailand...various choice

ahmadrico
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-02-24, 12:27 pm

sure u can rojak all thing n fix. but problem is its that thing perform well or not. take example, i put cusco gymkhana evo fully adj suspension in satria, but due to car weight diff, the cusco cannot perform well. my rear bump too much. in corner , inner wheel is not on ground that make my car sudden oversteer. in the end i use another set of honda ek model rear coil spring to counter tis problem. suspension system is develop base on that car spec, can fix not means is suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by tming77 2011-02-24, 3:13 pm

I like eibach too ...
tming77
tming77
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by klimal 2011-02-26, 11:19 am

The 1.6 HB S already has a sport suspension. They have optimised the ride height, spring rates and damper settings for our local road conditions.
Just changing one variable will upset the the others, unless it is purely for cosmetic lowering.
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by klimal 2011-02-26, 4:25 pm

at the current state of engine tune, I think the suspension is more than up to the task for handling and stability.
Unless you increase it's power by a significant amount, the coil-overs are a overkill, IMHO...dun flame me ar
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-02-28, 3:37 pm

klimal wrote:at the current state of engine tune, I think the suspension is more than up to the task for handling and stability.
Unless you increase it's power by a significant amount, the coil-overs are a overkill, IMHO...dun flame me ar

no going to flame u lah... Very Happy current suspension setup is enuf but i like my car look low n still comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by klimal 2011-02-28, 4:40 pm

Wait for HotBits to come up with a kit .
Their pro-kit can be adjusted on wheel; compression and rebound damping plus height adjustable too. Can have comfort with the lowered stance...
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2011-02-28, 6:46 pm

klimal wrote:Wait for HotBits to come up with a kit .
Their pro-kit can be adjusted on wheel; compression and rebound damping plus height adjustable too. Can have comfort with the lowered stance...

i noe full adj suspension is gd but i will not going to throw much $ to fiesta. i still gt a 200hp machine with fully adj suspension, high-low,soft-hard, camber for front n rear. fiesta is my daily transport + fetch gf n mother. so eibach pro-kit is my choice.
p/s; if wan find a fully adj suspension, i rather go for KW or blistein. hotbits...hihi product of malaysia(?)
no offence, if u would like for fully adj suspension, maybe u can open a new thread about "fully adjustable thread" for further dicussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by SPEEDSPiRiT 2011-03-06, 6:03 pm

is the original suspension really good?
i dont think so...

i tried pushing the car with the stock suspension at 160 and do a corner infront of eastin hotel, my balls drop and my heart stops...

weird... i never felt this feeling before...

or maybe bcos the steering wheel is too light i dont feel anything...
even a ps3 steering controller feels nicer to drive...

SPEEDSPiRiT
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by klimal 2011-03-07, 10:02 am

daniel wrote:
klimal wrote:Wait for HotBits to come up with a kit .

i noe full adj suspension is gd but i will not going to throw much $ to fiesta. i still gt a 200hp machine with fully adj suspension, high-low,soft-hard, camber for front n rear. fiesta is my daily transport + fetch gf n mother. so eibach pro-kit is my choice.
p/s; if wan find a fully adj suspension, i rather go for KW or blistein. hotbits...hihi product of malaysia(?)
no offence, if u would like for fully adj suspension, maybe u can open a new thread about "fully adjustable thread" for further dicussion.

I thot a sport coil-over consists of the damper and spring in a single unit.
The adjustability of the coilovers are added options.
If all you want is to change the springs, then the title of the post is misleading.
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmadrico 2011-03-20, 10:44 am

so, anyone had try the eibach pro kit or other? care to share your experiences?

ahmadrico
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fiestayan 2011-09-05, 11:57 am

To all Sifu ,May i know , after change the spring , the warranty still available?

fiestayan
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-09-05, 1:10 pm

Perhaps I shud go for TITAN hehehe
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kentheking89 2011-12-13, 11:14 pm

fiestayan wrote:Hi BUG ,

Do u mean if I wanna change to eibach springs I must first change the front absorber?

Yeap, Check with Bug the other day. Need to change full set to Uk specs front absorber and cost around Rm2k
kentheking89
kentheking89
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RenDezVous 2012-06-15, 7:23 am

SPEEDSPiRiT wrote:is the original suspension really good?
i dont think so...

i tried pushing the car with the stock suspension at 160 and do a corner infront of eastin hotel, my balls drop and my heart stops...

weird... i never felt this feeling before...

or maybe bcos the steering wheel is too light i dont feel anything...
even a ps3 steering controller feels nicer to drive...

from my opinion...the suspension is stiff enuff for daily driving. Especially on Malaysian road.
Bumps, lobangs and uneven roads everywhere. But if u are performance driven and looking too push the car to the limit, then go for adjustable. But if you are looking to lower your ride for sport looks, buy the coil over/sport springs enuff edy.

RenDezVous
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cannavaro 2013-02-03, 12:07 pm

sfunglee wrote:Perhaps I shud go for TITAN hehehe
You guys happen to know any Fiesta owners who use Titan?
I've been using them on my old Satria for years, and quite happy with the performance. Just have to send for service every 2 years

cannavaro
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajwant87 2013-02-17, 3:40 pm

titan i dont think have bro but maybe u wana look into ISC fully adjustable 24 point high low soft hard... im using it for the past year and guest what, i use the highway everyday and i take the exit corners at 160KM and and the car dosent slip even an inch ofcourse you need wider wheels... i am also using 16" SSR Japan rims that are 7.5"wide for the rear rims to give more grip. price for ISC in about RM3400 in jb.... KL side i am not sure... and if you change this u will also have to change your lower arm anti roll connection because its connected to your front absobers, u can use altis one, its a perfect fit..

Rajwant87
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amir Said 2013-03-12, 7:26 pm

which one is better eibach pro kit or H&R sport spring, im thinking to change the spring but donno which one to choose. scratch
Amir Said
Amir Said
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar 2013-03-13, 4:26 pm

Amir Said wrote:which one is better eibach pro kit or H&R sport spring, im thinking to change the spring but donno which one to choose. scratch

suggest not going for only spring, get the suspension as well. our stock suspension not that low, but spring lower that suspension, the spring might make your suspension die fast. Very Happy
depend on you.

eibach is better.
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by moolastrikes 2013-03-13, 4:43 pm

acestar wrote:
Amir Said wrote:which one is better eibach pro kit or H&R sport spring, im thinking to change the spring but donno which one to choose. scratch

suggest not going for only spring, get the suspension as well. our stock suspension not that low, but spring lower that suspension, the spring might make your suspension die fast. Very Happy
depend on you.

eibach is better.

i think u were talking about damper/absorbers right?

Lowered springs + matching damper
moolastrikes
moolastrikes
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next