Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

+22
khazmee
mantoba1431
adrianlim83
redzara
Elten a/k Jong
jerlin
apis83
asyraf1156
sfunglee
maydayan
syahsnipper
Leoworm
Kitzai
Mateng
pullman
Hu_Lala
reg3dfx
monster2020
or0
arjune
jacklsw86
tmadmin
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by arjune 2011-10-18, 5:18 pm

sfunglee: agree with u....btw maydayan...be patient...& keep push your SA...
arjune
arjune
NON Verified Member

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 37
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-19, 8:25 am

Thanks Arjune...

Seem like 1.4 HB is a good ride with great FC =)

Like it so much!
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-10-19, 11:46 am

guys, should we have a TT for 1.4LX ? Very Happy
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-10-19, 1:49 pm

dont want wait me? Sad

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-19, 2:00 pm

oh that is good...

maydayan, we could wait if u can pprovide a time hahaha..
un-official 1.4 TT
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-10-19, 5:33 pm

my SA promise time line is by this month....but, 1 more week is the last week of the month Evil or Very Mad
i hope he is not fool me...

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-19, 11:33 pm

where u get ur car?
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-10-19, 11:34 pm

call the manager
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-10-20, 1:35 pm

penang...bad news, my SA said no car for me by this month, he push the responsibility to HQ....keep say paiseh paiseh Sad

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-11-11, 4:48 pm

dear 1.4LX members, is time for a TT. Very Happy
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by arjune 2011-11-11, 6:11 pm

where & when..If not busy will join it....banyak ilmu nak kena belajar lg nie...hehehehe
arjune
arjune
NON Verified Member

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 37
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-11-11, 8:52 pm

hehehee, I pun same jer.

found that there are some differences among batches...
for ex: my 1st batch does not have airbox sensor, but the newer batch got.. Sad

Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-12, 9:21 am

upgrade version ah? or ur sensor different location>
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by asyraf1156 2011-11-25, 10:58 am

maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here

asyraf1156
NON Verified Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-25

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by Hu_Lala 2011-11-25, 11:06 am

sfunglee wrote:upgrade version ah? or ur sensor different location>

nope bro, even took out air filter and start the engine also it wont sound..
but newer version it will give a notification...
Hu_Lala
Hu_Lala
NON Verified Member

Posts : 88
Join date : 2011-06-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-11-25, 2:58 pm

asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by asyraf1156 2011-11-25, 3:30 pm

maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

Oic.. So the info i got from Penang Jalan Masjid Negeri SA boleh percaya la.. Got only 1 left in their showroom.. Last stock he said.. Dunno whether ada lagi atau x

asyraf1156
NON Verified Member

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-11-25

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-27, 11:29 am

so where is the air sensor located? which batch is consider 2nd batch???
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-11-29, 8:50 am

asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

Oic.. So the info i got from Penang Jalan Masjid Negeri SA boleh percaya la.. Got only 1 left in their showroom.. Last stock he said.. Dunno whether ada lagi atau x

i book the car liao they baru tell me no more 1.4L LX HB...

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-29, 9:33 am

maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

Oic.. So the info i got from Penang Jalan Masjid Negeri SA boleh percaya la.. Got only 1 left in their showroom.. Last stock he said.. Dunno whether ada lagi atau x

i book the car liao they baru tell me no more 1.4L LX HB...

Izzit got new version 1.4 T ??
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by maydayan 2011-11-29, 5:37 pm

sfunglee wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

Oic.. So the info i got from Penang Jalan Masjid Negeri SA boleh percaya la.. Got only 1 left in their showroom.. Last stock he said.. Dunno whether ada lagi atau x

i book the car liao they baru tell me no more 1.4L LX HB...

Izzit got new version 1.4 T ??
i guess due to 1.4HB only have 1 airbag...
i got the same answer from whole malaysia ford centre...left last unit in gold colour, the one and only...

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-30, 7:55 am

maydayan wrote:
sfunglee wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:
asyraf1156 wrote:
maydayan wrote:SA promise me 2-3 months can get my car....lagi 1 dealer lagi teruk, call me wait 3-4 months... Mad
i'm from penang silent

Which dealer do you deal with? I'm from penang too.. also want to buy 1.4 but it seems we don't have reliable SA here
there are no more 1.4L LX HB...

Oic.. So the info i got from Penang Jalan Masjid Negeri SA boleh percaya la.. Got only 1 left in their showroom.. Last stock he said.. Dunno whether ada lagi atau x

i book the car liao they baru tell me no more 1.4L LX HB...

Izzit got new version 1.4 T ??
i guess due to 1.4HB only have 1 airbag...
i got the same answer from whole malaysia ford centre...left last unit in gold colour, the one and only...

Damn, this is a sad story... So how bout newer batch 2012 1.4 HB?
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by tmadmin 2012-01-01, 9:19 pm

anybody know how much to install a bodykit for our 1.4lx?
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by arjune 2012-01-15, 10:17 am

This morning...for the 1st time I pump my tires....according kpa that stick at passenger door...front 240kpa....rear:320kpa for 3-4 person....look like keras sangat laa.... It's right?? Anybody can help this gurlz????
arjune
arjune
NON Verified Member

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 37
Location : Cheras

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by tmadmin 2012-01-22, 1:21 am

why not we organise a TT only for 1.4LX ? hahaha
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in... - Page 3 Empty Re: Ford Fiesta 1.4 LX (HB) owner pls report in...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum