Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Media Appearances

Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can)

+14
sfunglee
Torque
tmadmin
ong wc
RavenX7
Yakuza
Barbarian
fiestyfiesta
syumul
spymonkey
Founder
Tristan
Extercy075
madon
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can) Empty Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can)

Post by madon 2011-03-30, 1:47 pm

Since there's no thread on this, let's see all the Speed Demon on this club emerge... Let me kick it off first...

Smoked Red Lancer GT (WRF4XXX) on first 100 m after which the LGT smoke me back big time.... Obviously the LGT driver was not very skillful as she is my wife!!! hahahahaha

This was done in a controlled environment of course... need to try again with other driver to see whether the FoFi can actually smoke a LGT.

Last edited by madon on 2011-03-31, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Modify topic to be both ways, smoke and get smoked...)
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can) Empty Re: Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can)

Post by Extercy075 2011-03-30, 2:01 pm

I though FCM club care about road safety and not encourage people to race each other ?? DRIVE SAVE.

Extercy075
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can) Empty Re: Smoke Center - Share all your smoke story here... (Smoked or Get Smoked oso can)

Post by madon 2011-03-30, 2:22 pm

Extercy075 wrote:I though FCM club care about road safety and not encourage people to race each other ?? DRIVE SAVE.

This thread i create not on behalf of and represent FCM... just for TCSS... If we start to limit what can and cannot be written (which is still in the means of tolerable boundaries), then it will be a real lame forum and not to mention almost all mods are illegal. If this thread seem to offend you, then i am truly sorry but for now the thread stands til the admin say otherwise.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-30, 2:25 pm

Haha, its ok to smoke other ppl once in awhile. I think we can probably smoke all the other Jap models save for maybe those in the league as EVO/IMPREZA/Mazda 3 MPS/Civic Type R. Also maybe don't try to smoke any of the VW or Audi as they are the other carmakers with DCT plus Turbo lol!
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2011-03-30, 2:43 pm

Extercy075 wrote:I though FCM club care about road safety and not encourage people to race each other ?? DRIVE SAVE.

Dear FCM Members,

Topics and threads created by FCM members which does stay within the club rules and regulations are deemed acceptable. FCM Members can choose to post whatever topics or threads in FCM as long as it is within the club rules and regulations, and is non offensive etc. FCM however does not encourage reckless and dangerous driving, however members get to drive in whichever way they wish to, on the motorway. Madon is posting this topic out of his own personal interest and "Does Not Represent" or reflect FCM in any manner.

Ps. I'm sure this is going to be an interesting topic, so Guys... Let your smoking stories be heard!!! Cool

Jason Lim
FCM Founder and Creator

Last edited by Admin on 2011-03-30, 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

https://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-30, 3:07 pm

Admin wrote:

Dear FCM Members,

Topics and threads created by FCM members which does stay within the club rules and regulations are deemed acceptable. FCM Members can choose to post whatever topics or threads in FCM as long as it is within the club rules and regulations, and is non offensive etc. FCM however does not encourage reckless and dangerous driving, however members get to drive in whichever way they wish to, on the motorway. Madon is posting this topic out of his own personal interest and "Does Not Represent" or reflect FCM in any manner.

Jason Lim
FCM Founder and Creator

Thanks Jason... and as I mentioned, this thread is for me to TCSS... maybe we could have a section like for example "Mamak Place" for members to post things not related to FCM and Fiesta...other interest such as movie review or even makan place review can be posted there.. please also move this topic to a more suitable section if i have posted it on the wrong section. Sorry OT... Razz
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey 2011-03-30, 4:20 pm

Well not really smoking per se, but i played with a Swift, on my way to Kangar. Put my pedal to the metal, left him behind on my rearview mirror @ 180kmh. Probably a 1.5L version since he was struggling to catch up.

On my way back to KL, a persona was tailgating me near taiping, i let him pass and returned the favor. Cut him over and he slowed down a bit. Later at tanjung malim i let him pass. lol.

One thing i noticed a lot of drivers likes to tailgate me for some reason, even after i give way to let pass me. Strange.
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-30, 4:39 pm

spymonkey wrote:Well not really smoking per se, but i played with a Swift, on my way to Kangar. Put my pedal to the metal, left him behind on my rearview mirror @ 180kmh. Probably a 1.5L version since he was struggling to catch up.

On my way back to KL, a persona was tailgating me near taiping, i let him pass and returned the favor. Cut him over and he slowed down a bit. Later at tanjung malim i let him pass. lol.

One thing i noticed a lot of drivers likes to tailgate me for some reason, even after i give way to let pass me. Strange.

i think maybe your fofi look soooo garang and intimidating...thats why they want to tailgate u laaaa
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-03-30, 4:49 pm

madon wrote:
spymonkey wrote:Well not really smoking per se, but i played with a Swift, on my way to Kangar. Put my pedal to the metal, left him behind on my rearview mirror @ 180kmh. Probably a 1.5L version since he was struggling to catch up.

i think maybe your fofi look soooo garang and intimidating...thats why they want to tailgate u laaaa

Otherwise the other reason is that you have a nice Butt Laughing
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey 2011-03-30, 6:07 pm

My butt full of kurap one haha.... Razz
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syumul 2011-03-31, 12:10 am

this story just happen last night..
im on my way to tesco about 10km from my home..
so i just drive in relax condition then this so called 'JAZZ' beam2 me..
i say 'what the heck bro' so i give him way la obviously..he potong then moved to the left n slowing down..when the time i want to potong, he put on gas..now i become marah abit yet still layan that 'JAZZ'..about 3km from tesco there a juction to penang(highway)..open up window n ask him to lyn me on highway instead..hehe he agreed n until tol sungai dua i smoked him..padan muka hang..btw i miss my tesco n he drive real JAZZ(PKA****)..ahahaha Laughing

syumul
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fiestyfiesta 2011-03-31, 12:21 am

This is indeed a hot thread to be in. My first smoked vehicle with the fiesta is with a FD Civic 1.8 It was a quiet night as i am on my way to TTDI from Wangsa Maju and while i was speeding casually, i gave way to a black civic. He does looked like he was in a rush so i thought i give chase anyway. Managed to do that as he usually brakes at corners while i don't and i can almost read and anticipate his braking and throttle that i manage to tailgate him to kingdom come until we when our separated ways.

A training session for my feisty fiesta indeed that night. You breathe well and i am proud of you Smile
fiestyfiesta
fiestyfiesta
Verified Member
Verified Member

http://www.trafficmagonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-31, 1:38 pm

Got smoked by a Caymen Porsche just now...and yes it feels like a nightmare...
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Extercy075 2011-03-31, 1:50 pm

Admin wrote:

Dear FCM Members,

Ps. I'm sure this is going to be an interesting topic, so Guys... Let your smoking stories be heard!!! Cool

Jason Lim
FCM Founder and Creator

Thank Jason for clarification, I saw Madon is FCM committee that is why I use FCM club..... anyway no hart felling yah, everyone has their own opinion Razz

Extercy075
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syumul 2011-03-31, 2:03 pm

madon wrote:Got smoked by a Caymen Porsche just now...and yes it feels like a nightmare...
ahaha you already know the outcome rite? Razz

syumul
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarian 2011-03-31, 2:10 pm

got smoked kow kow by my own celica... driven by my gf.....
Barbarian
Barbarian
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakuza 2011-03-31, 2:40 pm

I smoked a Ferrari F40 effortlessly just now... So happy!!! Very Happy
Yakuza
Yakuza
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Yakuza 2011-03-31, 2:41 pm

Well, that Ferrari parking by the side of the road and I went pass it ;P
Yakuza
Yakuza
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by madon 2011-03-31, 4:14 pm

Yakuza wrote:Well, that Ferrari parking by the side of the road and I went pass it ;P

if a FoFi can smoke a Lambo, then why not a ferari.... Some more got video to prove...

Fiesta VS Lambo
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan 2011-04-01, 12:17 pm

Got smoked by a black Audi Q5 today morning at Kesas Highway...he was behind me after passing the toll and yet he managed come up near to my back. So gotta let him pass...not in the same league...what to do...
Tristan
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenX7 2011-04-01, 12:40 pm

I smoked many Myvi's and Saga's. LOL!

Anyway, I'm curious to know if we do a serious "stock" comparison between Fiesta VS City VS Vios, Fiesta is suppose to be able to smoke Vios and City right?

City seems to have same horsepower as us.. So it looks like a very close "fight" between City and Fiesta, even though we have 0.1l bigger engine.. LOL

Fiesta
120 (88 KW)/6000

City
120 (88)@6,600

Vios
80kW (109PS) / 6,000 rpm

So we're suppose to smoke a stock City due to dual-clutch? =P

But then again we reach max Horsepower at a lower RPM so I guess we'll edge it a little. =P

RavenX7
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey 2011-04-01, 2:41 pm

Although city have the same power output that fiesta, it have lower torque output though. It make huge difference on initial acceleration.
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ong wc 2011-07-24, 9:20 am

One fine morning at NPE heading to Bangsar... while exiting toll
White Fiesta meets Red Polo TSI....
Both exit toll the same time, side by side, accelerating to Angkasapuri....
Red Polo feed White Fiesta with dust at first... White Fiesta never give up, having belief in itself, White Fiesta manage to tailed Red Polo in top speed.

Note: We never condone illegal racing... haha....

ong wc
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tmadmin 2011-07-24, 11:56 am

stupid action
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-07-24, 12:17 pm

ong wc wrote:One fine morning at NPE heading to Bangsar... while exiting toll
White Fiesta meets Red Polo TSI....
Both exit toll the same time, side by side, accelerating to Angkasapuri....
Red Polo feed White Fiesta with dust at first... White Fiesta never give up, having belief in itself, White Fiesta manage to tailed Red Polo in top speed.

Note: We never condone illegal racing... haha....

I don't find it Stupid at all, everyone likes and has to have a bit of fun at times. That's the Fiesta Spirit Bro!!! Very Happy
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next