Media Appearances

fast delivery BUT....

Go down

fast delivery BUT....

Post by renara67 on 2013-06-10, 10:18 am

Booked my FoFi HB with Semangat Anggun, very speedy deal but with some minor glitch that can be improved.

1. trade in car was easy is just the ford dealer took 5 days to submit the trade in purchase agreement to their used car (i was eager to know how much balance i get from the trade in, tho i hv checked with my bank literally wanted to double confirm on the $$$$). lead time 1d trade in my old car with FoFi of course i got freaked! anyway we got it solved of which i hv to call up both n make sure used car got the agreement for next process. not to mention the dealer did not explain on to carry forward the ncd i hv told him i wanted to carry forward it went slip until comes the dp day then baru tanya hv u withdraw ur ncd and stuff. how the hell i know if u dont advice me before??? i feel bad with the insurance company to gosh them speedy up the withdrawal juz in a day.

2. the dealer did not use proper english hence when they talked, they sound like samseng. for example: was bargain to get better price for plate number, i said other car dealer giving better price than ford (before this was eying rio), he simply say "oh yaa?? then asked them to do for u lahh" - wahh is that they way u turned down a customer? Ford u need to take ur sales team to undergo communication skills, seriously Shocked

3. the dealer wanted to offer steering lock. i wanted a pedal lock instead. He said "wahh steering lock we giving u good quality one $400 ok" so i said ok, how much is the pedal lock (he said around $500) and i said ok i top up the remaining difference so I WANT THE PEDAL LOCK. this is not year 2002 we dont fancy steering lock anymore. until to date, the dealer dont have the guts to ask me to pay the remaining balance. guess its FOC tq semangat anggun Laughing

4. tint. major issue!!! pretty sure i chose the darkest tint but believe me the tint is like ur in the aquarium its very clear like 40% of tint. got bubble some more, workmanship was badly done. i purposely asked for blackest (like 60%) tint bcoz i have bright leather seat (brown/orangie color) it really pops out of window. to make it worst the dealer cant remember which tint shop he did and he doesnt have the warranty card with him when we pick up the car. he said he will give it next week. what the hell?? i am so lazy to make a fuss, rite after that i went to tint shop removed the FOC tint and do a proper one. PUAS HATI Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

5. smart tag & touch n go with value $10 was suppose to be FOC as well but it was out of stock. oso too lazy to make a fuss, i just drop the issue dont want it anymore. gth

6. when i went for a test drive (2 weeks before i get my FoFi), the dealer really dont equip himself with the product knowledge. tell what... the moment i get to know my car plate number i register with fiestaclub and i get to know 10x better than this dude. for ie: he doesnt know the radio/audio is from which brand. as simple as that.

7. the bank loan was quite easy. tried with mbb and affin. mbb give super good service but signed up with affin coz of the good rates. the bank dude try to be funny asking me to go to his office the same day he called me just to do the agreement (he will be on leaved for 2d, so he wanted to do asap, ford must hv tekan him) meanwhile mbb with all his heart wanted to come all the way to my office. told the affin dude off, apparently he came to my office the next day. in fact while signing2.. he did mention he is on leaved and come to my office just to do the agreement. i said tq so much for getting ur customer happy and have a good holiday Smile)))

8. when picking up my FoFi, it was on weekend many walk in customer and it seems im the only customer getting my new car. there were slightly chaos.. i stl remember when i had my 1st car (national car) the dealer would hv a check list to run tru with the owner. but this ford they ikut suka hati there wasnt a check list to refer, they keep on jumping from one topic to another. ie: when u in the car u must inform the owner on bluetooth (ok they did), n then odometer, signal check, break, lamps everythg was not done. and then when u were in the car all over sudden the dealer open the boot n start talking on the outer part of the car pulak. the next day i had to fix the time n date myself. ok lah since its my car i take a responsibility and will read the manual instead.

9. fuel tank was suppose to be full. wasnt full it was 3 quarter. oso i drop the issue too lazy to make fuss. all i wanted is to leave the place immediately.

9. the dealer at times try to make u like their friend (over friendly) maybe they wanted to show that they close to u so they can treat u like sukahati in return n forget their boundary. i as a customer i expect to be treated with quality and respect. many other silly things happened along the way but not worth to share, manage to tepis them one by one n got away with it. i can only advice try to be strict and clearly stated wut u want rather than they give u options and start to bully u Rolling Eyes

on top of it, im very happy with my blue FoFi HB. The leather seat was nicely done, double stitching, the color blends well with interior mygod i feel like driving a mustang instead (too much watching fast n furious movies). another thing i didnt know this car is slightly low, i hit a bump quite hard once and scratched front bumper a bit damit scratch
renara67
NON Verified Member

http://www.travbuddy.com/renara

Back to top Go down

Re: fast delivery BUT....

Post by dares on 2013-06-10, 12:07 pm

The dealer got the leather done for you? free or extra charge?
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renara67 on 2013-06-10, 12:14 pm

its foc because they hv a promo on that time. im not sure where they send to do the seat.

1. mbb interest package (1.99%) but when i calculated the rebate is only 3k compare to normal int. rate

2. fofi model 2013 with XTR bodykit/leather/smart tag/tint/fuel bla2.. (the one i chose, dp around 8k)

3. less dp but standard fofi
renara67
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VDread on 2013-06-12, 6:29 pm

Hey Renara,

Bought my FoFi Sedan at Semangat Anggun too. Salesman is Eddie. Very nice guy. Also same package as yours (I added on custom leather steering wrap and 7" ICE, had to 'disable' the Voice Command since not enough OEM power plugs and I refuse cutting of wires due to warranty concerns).

Do you have a checklist on what to do when receiving the car? Thanks!

VDread
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by renara67 on 2013-06-13, 2:22 pm

hi VDread,

Upon collecting the car, Ford does have the checklist so ask them to run through with you personally. what happened to me the dealer tick3x himself and ask me to sign without explaining.
renara67
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down