Media Appearances

Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!!

Go down

Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!! Empty Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!!

Post by jlnG on 2013-04-30, 11:55 am

Damn angry at those people which driving slightly bigger car then us , keep on honk for no reason ...
overtake me and full rev ... she tot FOFI is like perodua... no match la inspira vs fiesta
i stop her , wanted to ask what did i do wrong till she wanna honk me unreasonable and while over taking me nearly bang me ....
WT..!!!! stop bullying smaller car on the road ... beware of this crazy chick driving inspira silver 2.0 near uptown
argh !!!! my day end by her
jlnG
jlnG
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!! Empty Re: Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!!

Post by DH22DH on 2013-04-30, 12:58 pm

she taught shes' driving lancer for a moment that she forgot it is just inspira...

n shud nt underestimate FOFI, just wanna share stg that last weekend drove from Sepang to Subang, cars form BMW5series to Mercedes all have to give way to me without me highlighting felt abit gempak hehehe...

well its not because they driving big car its just the drivers attitude la

DH22DH
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!! Empty Re: Kena Bully by proton inspira at Uptown .... unreasonable crazy chick!!!!

Post by dares on 2013-04-30, 2:36 pm

Some ppl drive fast but sporty and skillfully, those are the ppl you wanna play with. I've played with Mazda3 2.0 on twisty roads, VW old beetle etc. but I never cucuk-cucuk or honk them, just come closer to see if they are game enough to entertain me.

Some idiots drive fast but crazy like the chick TS mentioned, think their grandfather own the road, honking and flashing ppl. Those are the ones you wanna avoid.

Sorry to generalize, but many Proton and Perodua drivers ESPECIALLY Perodua drivers, tend to behave like a hooligan. Vios drivers I encountered are also quite rude when on the right lane. My previous car was a Saga 1.6, which is reasonably fast, but when I see other Sagas purposely go and kacau other big cars I really shake my head.

Sorry, these "racers" have no class and I'd rather let them pass.
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Slomo on 2013-04-30, 6:04 pm

well said dex...

Slomo
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by geminimonyet on 2013-05-01, 8:26 am

inspira=is parai Very Happy
geminimonyet
geminimonyet
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares on 2013-05-01, 1:08 pm

Speaking of cucuk-cucuk, just sharing an observation....

Next time you see several fast cars main cucuk on the fast lane, see if you can spot a Perodua car speeding behind them wanna join in the fun Very Happy

For example, last week.....Teana<--Polo<---modded Gen2<-----------Myvi

Not just this example, I notice that everytime I see this kind of action, there is always a Myvi, Viva or Alza following the chase tongue
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmad.azlan.3 on 2013-05-01, 4:50 pm

i want to find tht crazy chick!

ahmad.azlan.3
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jylova.93 on 2013-05-01, 10:32 pm

Found one today at LPT ! haha, Myvi cucuk2 lancer 2.0 . joined the fun and the myvi backed down. I went ahead with the lancer and later met the driver at R&R near temerloh . we chatted and laughed about that myvi. Very Happy . Thumbs up for Fofi cheers
Jylova.93
Jylova.93
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down