Media Appearances

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by fadzilah on 2011-04-28, 1:24 pm

i made a report to sdac hotlines regarding to my problem. My con SA is still spin the statement to issue my refund cek. i just wait until this week or else let tribunal handle this case. i am tired waiting my RM1000 booking fees and this fella keep giving excuse this weekend, next weekend or no weekend at all to make sure the cek is ready.

my advise .. boycott persada auto and any their branch in shah alam or whatsoever.

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-05-17, 12:47 am

hi all...

i also got bad experience from thi PA too...but too busy to expose by case here..now got a little time so i wanted to share the incident that won't erase from my mind 4ever!...

the chronology...
1. end of dec 2010...make my booking with SA named zen...after i tested drive with him but he seemed not sure what he was doing...but signed everthing n he said he will give every copies of docs including the agreement of old car trade-in...so i trusted him that time...

2. a week after that, the bank officer called to confirm and what a suprise...the loan amount was not what i agreed before...called him back ...he said that was his mistake..then ok i accepted it as unintetionally action...

3. end of jan 2011...follow up with him promised me i will get my car..he after chinese new yr...so waited again

4. after chinese new year, called him again he said SDAC personnels gone to a trip and nobody's at the office but the cars already at the port klang a month ago...

5. then end of feb 2011, he asked me to send my old car in order to get my new fiesta, the i handed him just like that...i did asked for the docs n he said he will pass later..but need to get my old car immediately to settle up for fiesta..after that i paid him 1k for the V-kool tinted and 310 for the selected plate no...all without receipt...and will passed later....to shut my mouth from asking so many things he gave me a problem gen2 for me to drive while waiting for the fiesta...

6. having problem with gen2...asked him to fix the problem with door lock but very hard to get him involved..he dun want to responsible with it...have to be patient a 5 weeks...i followed up with my fiesta n all the receipt and doc things...
all i got is the excuses...forgot to collect from the car dealer and tinted shop...very busy with many customers's booking n problems...my fiesta's problem with custom document so cannot be registered at JPJ...JPJ offline due to lightning.WTF...the i realised he making fool of me now!!

7. after i pushed him a lot the early april got my fiesta..and again the documents and the receipt cannot be provided again...before this he promised to give free rubber mat from SDAC...i have to sign the doc 1st the i will get the freebies..
i wanted to check everything for the new fiesta but he rudely asked me to make it quick coz wanted to deliver other cars too.. he just gave me RM50 and asked me to fill up fuel on my own...how rude he is after all he promised me to get ready me with the fuel tank of ron97...totally a big liar!!

8. after i went back home with furious the i realized the tinted he gave me not v-kool n safety tinted...i called the tint shop n said it just worth rm600!! before this he showed the voucher of v-kool discount 600 n i just need to pay 1k..but now he already bluffed me for 1k!! i called him n scolded him he said this is the clerk's mistake n asked the marketing person from tint shop to call me n explaint...this marketing girl asked me to come to her shop and reinstall again a week after this ...arghhh i have to face all this difficulties becoz of their dumb actions????

9. the day before going to reinstall that tinted, i called him but no answer to make sure he will see me and pass everything that he promised to do at that shop...so i just go to the shop n another bullshit he gave to me...the tinted girl said she cannot proceed the reinstallation since that damn SA havent paid them yet...i called him so many times but to no avail...i went to PA to find him but nobody know where he was...i wanted to talk to his manager but one of PA SA said the manager will not see any customers but he will help me to report to manager that is jayden...

10. so i follow up with the SA n he said that damn zen has gone and will not come to work there for good...and other customers stuck with him too and many dealers come to PA to find him...he caused a lot of trouble!!

11. then i have decided to lodge police report,,,,and until now i did not know where is my old car that i traded in...my 1k is gone like that....no rubber mat...NCD not yet settle n havent got the service voucher... argggggghhh!!!

faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eelynshl on 2011-05-17, 9:01 pm

yoh... so cham la... Sad speechless.. whatever tat have been said or complaint alrdy done, and no one is doing anything about it.. wht is the next step to this curb such issues? consumer organization perhaps?

eelynshl
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah on 2011-05-18, 5:49 pm

sigh after read story from u. i already got my cek and bank in yesterday. but i didnt inform yet to that SA that i had collect the cek. so malas to inform. huhuhu

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-05-20, 12:17 am

eelynshl : true, anybody wanna take action abt this ??

fadzilah : what a relief...so get full amount or not? no need to inform la..
faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah on 2011-05-20, 9:26 am

faryyne wrote:eelynshl : true, anybody wanna take action abt this ??

fadzilah : what a relief...so get full amount or not? no need to inform la..

well, it really relief. but lesson learned a lot. i am so pity to what happen to u. ford make a good car but ford malaysia esp the dealer like PA destroy the value of that car.huhuhuu

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-06-05, 11:14 pm

thank god....i finally get the cheque for NCD refund and extended service voucher....BUT!!

damn this SA, i just knew that my fiesta got a speeding summon on the date and time i got the car....i just checked it out from MYEG....it was not my fault....confirmed that SA drove my car from PA store yard to the showroom to pass it to me....because it happened at subang....after i got the car i just headed to putrajaya....there was no way i went to subang!!...i'm not gonna pay for something that didn't do!!....how am going to prove that this was not fault????

i am very pissed off to this SA...he caused me a lot of trouble!!! i pray he won't live in this world happily forever!!

Guys...please give me advice how can i skipped this summon??? Can police traffice just forget about it just like that???
faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fadzilah on 2011-06-06, 9:15 am

faryyne wrote:thank god....i finally get the cheque for NCD refund and extended service voucher....BUT!!

damn this SA, i just knew that my fiesta got a speeding summon on the date and time i got the car....i just checked it out from MYEG....it was not my fault....confirmed that SA drove my car from PA store yard to the showroom to pass it to me....because it happened at subang....after i got the car i just headed to putrajaya....there was no way i went to subang!!...i'm not gonna pay for something that didn't do!!....how am going to prove that this was not fault????

i am very pissed off to this SA...he caused me a lot of trouble!!! i pray he won't live in this world happily forever!!

farryanne, u stay at putrajaya. waa seem like we are in the same place. in ur case i think u can ask JPJ or PDRM about ur problem. i dont think u gonna pay all this. if it is happen to me i'll fight for justice. hehehe

Guys...please give me advice how can i skipped this summon??? Can police traffice just forget about it just like that???

fadzilah
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-06-06, 11:22 pm

fadzilah,
i am staying at puchong actually...heading to putrajaya to come to office...
meaning i should call any PDRM branch? will do later...thanks
faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dmi3 on 2011-06-23, 11:23 am

fuh.. luckily i canceled my booking with persada auto. I too felt it in my gut that this SA is not good news. He don't give a damn at all about the customers it seems. All he cares about is closing his god damn deal. I'm glad i found this forum thread to confirm my gut feeling Smile

dmi3
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-06-23, 1:13 pm

thank god...a clerical worker/admin person from PA in jln klang lame agreed to settle up my summon caused by damn SA...

dmi3...who did u deal with b4?
faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad on 2011-06-23, 4:33 pm

Just to share with you guys. i'd got problems with s/a and this after sales service stuffs before back when i'd bought my proton. You can actually threat then to report to national consumer claim at http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/ or directly go to tribunal tuntutan pengguna at http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php
I would suggest to go directly to tribunal if you have all the evidences as you can claim any loss that you faced.
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chalabala on 2011-06-30, 4:30 pm

hi guys! can anyone give any advice on SDAC PJ? wanted to book fofi xtr but afraid got the wrong sp...advice pls! tq! cheers

chalabala
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad on 2011-06-30, 4:34 pm

Mine was ordered from trio mantap then i transfered to persada auto after bored waiting for trio mantap. In my case, they seems to be good guys and nice. I'm going to get my car anytime either tomorrow or monday. So, i think the bad service is not by the company but a specific sa guy.
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faryyne on 2011-07-02, 7:15 pm

aizad, maybe after all the complains received, PA and their SAs have now improved their services...good then...hopefully they have already learnt the lessons...but there are still good people out there
faryyne
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kianlun on 2011-07-18, 10:36 pm

I just booked my XTR at Persada Puchong branch few weeks ago and it seemed like they have improved alot on their services. Walked in to test drive the Fiesta and was greeted and welcomed warmly. The SA that entertained me is very professional, and most importantly not pushy. Went home after test drive and called my SA the next day to book the XTR. Few days later called him about the loan and he prepared all the documents and he meet me at Empire Subang to collect my documents as well. Next day received call from my preferred bank regarding the loan. And after less than 24 hours loan approved and documents ready at his place. Went to sign the loan agreement and paid RM800 booking fee. Now waiting patiently for my car. Smile So far quite satisfied with their service and I really do hope they won't drag my delivery.. Smile The SA name's Kevin if you're asking.

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad on 2011-07-20, 12:54 pm

Ya, I think their management already look into those complaints and improved already. My car, got from persada Auto, everything's in good cond, no problem whatsoever, just minor prob with my headunit which i'm not sure yet it's either my head unit or my usb thumb drive's broken. Others, i think their service's great, they even explained everything and helped me a lot, and also, my SA even checked the car cond using our checklist. Thanks Persada Auto n my SA.
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-09-19, 9:15 am

They learn and improve... =)

Hope we ride happpily!
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroomswiss on 2011-10-26, 6:41 pm

The sa in kk, sabah very good as well. All i did was call their office and he came with all the documents, brochure and the test drive car unit together.. All i have to do was test drive and decide later, although he was patience and friendly. He also remembered me well and greeted me everywhere we met. Well to cut the story short, he got 4 ranger xl and a fiesta for my wife. Its ashamed that ford doesnt produce anything that can be as good or replaced my toyota fortuner...

mushroomswiss
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie1522 on 2011-10-30, 10:24 pm

my experience at persada auto
thursday morning test drive..after test drive make booking rm500...thursday afternoon bank call want my document and fax to bank...monday loan approved...SA jayden came to my office sign document...pay downpayment..saturday i get my fofi...very fast delivery... Very Happy
eddie1522
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-10-31, 8:22 am

=) wow improving
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayn Chow on 2011-11-17, 9:03 am

Saw many new fofi at there silver, white and red color.
Wayn Chow
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wayn Chow on 2011-11-17, 9:12 am

Saw many new fofi at there silver, white and red color.
Wayn Chow
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans on 2011-11-17, 2:53 pm

mine not yet arrive T_T
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down