Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

+37
k9ight
faizagirard
carbonara
pakutekan
raptorclans
Wayn Chow
eddie1522
mushroomswiss
sfunglee
kianlun
Aizad
dmi3
faryyne
chalabala
ultramun
eelynshl
jacklsw86
wyt005
Tristan
Joe Loo
DannyLeow
RavenX7
jessiezee
blackriders
Ramond
fchan
fadzilah
Alper
yowa82
Torque
Choong
madon
Dias
jamie
yungthay
BRAINSTEW
Miley
41 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 5 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by raptorclans 2011-11-19, 3:15 pm

wah now they're tryin to say *might* only arrive next year... Sad
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong - Page 5 Empty Re: Bad Bad Experience in Persada Puchong

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-19, 9:52 pm

car high demand ke or thai flood no stock or cant deliver?
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2011-11-19, 10:24 pm

i think certain colors dun have enuff stock... they say if red or white can get fast... saw ppl collecting red and orange units at the showroom when i went today T_T
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee 2011-11-21, 7:56 am

change color hahaha
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pakutekan 2011-12-30, 9:23 pm

i plan to get fiesta from persada auto.. but confuse right now.. SA at Shah Alam tell me no ready stock for white 1.6sport.. but at Old Klang Road tell me he have ready stock for white also he dont know why s.alam branch said no stock.. which one to believe ?? Question .

pakutekan
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2011-12-30, 9:28 pm

i still haven't receive my car, but the SA said stocks have already reached port earlier this week and should be ready for registration next week. maybe you can try?
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carbonara 2012-05-19, 10:28 pm

I bought mine from Persada Auto Shah Alam branch...

Positive:
Super fast delivery, as i choose from available colors... 2 weeks delivery time... Traded in my old kelisa with good price also... Every step was well communicated...

Negative:
Salesman promised me touch n go, full tank, payung, tinting, etc gifts, but i only get a lame Ford no battery torchlight, and a discount voucher for tinting... KNN!

Also, i specifically asked for loan with CIMB and insurance with Etiqa, but instead they went with Ambank and MSIG... KNNCB!

Car also got small scratch on driver side door, but it's on the inside part, so not really visible... But they will fix this for me

Verdict:
They're not bad... Would i buy from then again?... Sure, why not

carbonara
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faizagirard 2012-06-19, 10:13 am

Hi Guys ...

Hope you all have a great days and happy. First thing when i visit this forum, this thread is making me surprise. Why? Bad reputation for Persada Auto Puchong?

Therefore I like to introduce my self first Sir, I'm Faisa Sales Advisor of Ford Shah Alam. I'm actually new sales advisor that just get a job at Ford Shah Alam on 2nd May 2012.

Actually i'm not sure about Persada Puchong but they actually a top dealer in selling Ford. So when i read this thread it quite annoying because i'm from Persada Auto also.

On the same month actually I manage to close 2 sale. Thanks GOD. I have a good relationship with my existing client till right now.

As for this thread, I look it in positive way, to make sure i'm become a good, honest and success sales advisor.

Thank you for the comment, it make realised that i need to become a very good sale advisor. The important thing is honest.

Thank you guys.

p.s If there are anything i can help don't hesitate to contact me. If it is within my control than i would glad to help, i not there is nothing that i can do.
faizagirard
faizagirard
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by k9ight 2012-06-19, 12:40 pm

Hi Mr.Sales Advisor. I met something funny with one of your branches. Hope you can lead me where I can made this complain for such improfessional doings.

I had just bought my new fiesta and during the payment of this downpayment, the salesman demanded me to make a bankers cheque with balance of RM2k. Means 2k I pay by cash lah. Why? Due to he is giving me free items and he need to pay the suppliers deducted from his commision.

Question: Do you guys get this commision before hand? This is weird to me. But anyhow it doesn't affect me much as if there's a receipt, then it's ok.

I did not pay that also as I only pay remaining upon collection.

But right after the sales person get my kit done, he demanded me to help make payment to the 3rd party account.

How IMPROFESSIONAL!! Asking customer to pay 3rd party vendor???

Later I affraid they will say why I pay short of amount for my fiesta.

Is this what SDAC being practising? It's weird. very weird.

If you also think it's weird, help me by giving me contact to complain to your HQ. I dun find any from Ford website.

Thanks for reading.

k9ight
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zanness 2012-06-19, 1:42 pm

To be very honest.. i find persada auto puchong overall.. good.. .just that some sales person can be a bit immature due to maybe lack of experience as a sales person. In explaination, you may be a very prospectful customer wanting to buy a ford car but cos the sales person either look down on you thinking you cant afford one or they put their focus on some other people rather than you. then as a result, they ignore your enquiry sms-es or show u a poker face. But fortunately for me the sales person that i picked in persada auto puchong is quite good and mature. help me settle everything and also responsible too.. ask me more if u all wanna know who is it.... been driving ford car for almost 3 weeks.. good car.. no issues with the tinting and even coating.. coating btw is NOT SIERRA GLOW.. which is only good cos its CHEAP.. but CHEAP is not QUALITY..

zanness
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faizagirard 2012-06-20, 12:16 pm

k9ight wrote:Hi Mr.Sales Advisor. I met something funny with one of your branches. Hope you can lead me where I can made this complain for such improfessional doings.

I had just bought my new fiesta and during the payment of this downpayment, the salesman demanded me to make a bankers cheque with balance of RM2k. Means 2k I pay by cash lah. Why? Due to he is giving me free items and he need to pay the suppliers deducted from his commision.

Question: Do you guys get this commision before hand? This is weird to me. But anyhow it doesn't affect me much as if there's a receipt, then it's ok.

I did not pay that also as I only pay remaining upon collection.

But right after the sales person get my kit done, he demanded me to help make payment to the 3rd party account.

How IMPROFESSIONAL!! Asking customer to pay 3rd party vendor???

Later I affraid they will say why I pay short of amount for my fiesta.

Is this what SDAC being practising? It's weird. very weird.

If you also think it's weird, help me by giving me contact to complain to your HQ. I dun find any from Ford website.

Thanks for reading.

Thank you for asking Sir, actually it quite weird and I'm not sure what happen in between you and your Sales Advisor.

I give you the flow:

1) Customer booking, SA will give a copy of Vehicle Sale Order.
2) File is open and customer give document. SA will submit to the bank.
3) Bank approved, banker and SA will call customer to inform and ask for down payment and signing
agreement.
4) Then the file will be handed to Manager for car allocation. The allocation is under manager.
5) SA will followup with manager about the allocation is ready or not.
6) In between SA will ask with customer either interested to do the tinted or bodykit. Up to the client.
7) Plate number if booking, up to client either to buy by themself or ask Sa to buy. SA will forward
to runner to buy the plate number. Then there is a cost involved. No plate can be buy by the runner or owner. Exclude running number.
Cool Ask bank to do the e hakmilik, then ready for registration.
9) Complete for registration, call customer to deliver.

This is a summary of the prosess. Hope i can help. I will continue for the accesories fitting and booking plate in the next post.

For HQ Number: 0379822293.

regards.
faizagirard
faizagirard
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by k9ight 2012-06-23, 11:21 pm

Just realize your reply..Thanks for the information.

k9ight
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jiawen_pang@hotmAIL.COM 2012-08-14, 9:39 pm

I went Puchong SA also, the fella asked me to collect my car at 5 pm, reached there at 4.50pm, he's still not there until 530, not to mentioned that my car arent polished, tint are badly sticked, and somemore he told me the polishing can be done by him in 15 mins time @.@ , tint stick until bubbles all over the place, he say under the sun for few days then wont have already.. sigh

jiawen_pang@hotmAIL.COM
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo 2012-08-17, 12:01 pm

Agreed that PERSADA PUCHONG SERVICE SUCKS
SA told me that i can collect my car last week Friday since i already paid all the down payment, so i called up and they said "Oh your car not yet ready, Tuesday only can take."

And then Tuesday i called up again, and the SA said "Sorry to say that your car haven't go for inspection, Thursday only send for inspection.." WTF...besok lusa keep drag & drag..Paid full down payment already then give this . excuse..

So today i call again, that SA didn't pick up my call.. *mid finger**
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by jiawen_pang@hotmAIL.COM 2012-08-20, 1:31 pm

Well, Im in Korea now, before I leave Msia, I found out there is the oil and rubber stain on my car afer few times washing, realized its the same thing i saw before i picked up my car, sigh, those people didnt even polish my car for me .. really =.=

jiawen_pang@hotmAIL.COM
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meet 2012-08-20, 11:14 pm

I had a horrible experience with the puchong branch.. they are all conman... promise the world, and non was delivered.....

Meet
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Randy Loo 2012-08-21, 2:25 am

agreed...they will ask from u rm100 extra for fast delivery cuz of the express lane..no choice i paid them for that.. Mad
Randy Loo
Randy Loo
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5