Media Appearances

Gearbox problem - "slipping gear"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Gearbox problem - "slipping gear"

Post by Jylova.93 on 2013-06-26, 11:12 pm

Have the same problem. Went for 20K service today at Sdac jln ipoh. told them about my problem and after service somehow the clutch slip is gone ! Very Happy. But they told me to come again in 2weeks for follow up. cheers
Jylova.93
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dares on 2013-06-28, 11:33 am

Jylova.93 wrote:Have the same problem. Went for 20K service today at Sdac jln ipoh. told them about my problem and after service somehow the clutch slip is gone ! Very Happy. But they told me to come again in 2weeks for follow up. cheers

Probably updated your TCM Smile
dares
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jylova.93 on 2013-07-06, 9:43 am

They didn't mention about TCM update or anything. But I will bring my fofi back to sdac this monday, cause they said my gearbox started to leak.
Jylova.93
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wzarul on 2013-07-06, 5:12 pm

got a call,parts arrived..the problem is SA told me that it took 3days to replace the parts.am i entitled for any temp replacement car?any ideas?

Wzarul
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena on 2013-07-08, 2:42 am

Wzarul wrote:got a call,parts arrived..the problem is SA told me that it took 3days to replace the parts.am i entitled for any temp replacement car?any ideas?

same issue goes with me..
they said need 3 days for repair..
not thinking bout replacement car during that time..haiyakk! 
just "buat muke sedih kat ayah:cry: " (finally i got it..hehe)
however, they claim for 3 days but around 4-5days after that baru i dpt FOfi balik..
my advice,,, be prepared  with plan A,B and C k..
GUd Luck.. =)
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wzarul on 2013-07-09, 1:28 am

syiena wrote:
Wzarul wrote:got a call,parts arrived..the problem is SA told me that it took 3days to replace the parts.am i entitled for any temp replacement car?any ideas?

just "buat muke sedih kat ayah😢 " (finally i got it..hehe)
however, they claim for 3 days but around 4-5days after that baru i dpt FOfi balik..
GUd Luck.. =)

so that means we can't get any replacement car laa.huhu:pale: pale btw,after u bring down the gearbox and replace that clutch,is the problem totally gone?or yet persists?Shocked

Wzarul
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jylova.93 on 2013-07-13, 11:33 pm

Got my fiesta back 2days ago. They replaced the clutch. So far the problems gone for now. SA advised me not to drive my fofi like i'm in rally stage. Hahahaha.
Jylova.93
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by syiena on 2013-07-15, 11:08 pm

Wzarul wrote:
syiena wrote:

just "buat muke sedih kat ayah😢 " (finally i got it..hehe)
GUd Luck.. =)

so that means we can't get any replacement car laa.huhu:pale: pale btw,after u bring down the gearbox and replace that clutch,is the problem totally gone?or yet persists?Shocked
hurmm... not so sure.. right now,the condition is tip top.. actually myfofi became like that after i went for 10k service.. now almost 20k, i just scared No  if the same problem happen again.. btw, i need to sent myfofi for 20k service around this week.. i will update to u later k. =)
~~~** wish me luck ..^^
syiena
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wzarul on 2013-08-31, 5:16 am

after replacing the clutch,the is rattling noise in engine when idle.i suspect an incautious installation by foreman?

Wzarul
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackhin on 2013-09-03, 5:42 pm

Wzarul wrote:after replacing the clutch,the is rattling noise in engine when idle.i suspect an incautious installation by foreman?
Mine after changed the clutch, unidentified noise appear while cornering. Get back to them and they claim that my tyres worn out. What the ? I did only 33k with the CC5

jackhin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by evolutionize on 2013-09-10, 4:22 pm

Just got back from SDAC PJ, they confirmed that I need a clutch replacement and apparently also a brake disc replacement as it is warped. My car's mileage is only 12K and I'm not an aggressive driver. Thankfully stock will be coming in a month and praying hard that this replacements would be a permanent fix. So far how's the results for those of you who had the replacement or TCM upgrade?

evolutionize
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jackhin on 2014-01-24, 11:03 am

My "nightmare" comes again. The gearbox fixed at 33k and the same issue came back at 55k. The
solution that SDAC provided only last for 22k journey.
Sent it back to SDAC PJ and they did some "1st Aid" by updating firmware. Asked me to give it a try for 1000km. After go for 500++km, "it" comes again.
I wonder should I keep with my FoFi with helpless SC or switch back to Japs car.

jackhin
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3