Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

+7
Randy Loo
acestar
joey.liow.35
Torque
Ricardo
cannavaro
Hisyam
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

Post by rachelng 2013-03-01, 11:14 pm

[quote="joey.liow.35"] Crying or Very sad so bad.. been lied again.. i didn't get my car today..
the SA said will call me tomorrow to explain.. Neutral i think i will be lie again!![/

I know you are probably worried if 'your' car has been given to somebody else, I thought so too but I saw my brown file have a chassis number already (I took a picture with my phone to compare the numbers later) which means there is a car allocated for me and will not be given to somebody else, so therefore you have to wait patiently for your car to be cleared at Customs. I know it's really frustrating - I paid my booking fee on 7 jan and loan approved within the week, and I took delivery of my fofi last Friday only ya.

and so my suggestion is to ask them to show you the file and see if you have a chasis number already. And that's how you know you are not being fooled around.

rachelng
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad Experience With FORD SDAC PJ

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-01, 11:29 pm

[quote="rachelng"]
joey.liow.35 wrote: Crying or Very sad so bad.. been lied again.. i didn't get my car today..
the SA said will call me tomorrow to explain.. Neutral i think i will be lie again!![/

I know you are probably worried if 'your' car has been given to somebody else, I thought so too but I saw my brown file have a chassis number already (I took a picture with my phone to compare the numbers later) which means there is a car allocated for me and will not be given to somebody else, so therefore you have to wait patiently for your car to be cleared at Customs. I know it's really frustrating - I paid my booking fee on 7 jan and loan approved within the week, and I took delivery of my fofi last Friday only ya.

and so my suggestion is to ask them to show you the file and see if you have a chasis number already. And that's how you know you are not being fooled around.

They told me sure the got car for me.. so, i went for signature for loan last tuesday..
after a days, they told me that failed to book date for inspection, so i waited again.
After a days, they told me again confirmed have car for me, just the car at kastam, they already get the chassis number.. so i trusted again. They promised that will let me get my car on friday mean today, and send their company bank account for me, i had bank in RM5xxx.00 downpayment for them at last thursday...and today.. i called for whole day the SA didn't pick my phone and no reply any msg to me.. at night he told me that tomorrow will call me to explain everythings.. i feel so sad and angry about a lie and a lie

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelng 2013-03-01, 11:53 pm

Well Joey, the other thing I did was I made a complaint on ford fiesta Malaysia's Facebook page. Their customer service ppl called me within 24 hours and continued to follow up until the car got delivered. The customer service is HQ, so HQ also made sure my car got cleared and they highlight this to the branch manager and made sure the branch manager handle my case and continuously update me on the custom clearance and delivery.

You need your booking order on hand when you make the complaint. It's embarrassing for HQ to continue to run promos when they cannot deliver the car. Also I threaten that SD is my client and I know ppl in higher management but I choose not to use this 'voucher' for something so petty... However doesn't mean I won't mention this incident casually next time I meet SD HQ ppl...

Btw, I bought mine from SDAC Jln Ipoh.

Last edited by rachelng on 2013-03-01, 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

rachelng
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-02, 12:03 am

.. i'm called my friend to help me find car, so i totally didn't deal with dealer..
and the dealer is introduce by banker.. the important things is, the dealer is not come from any ford's branch..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar 2013-03-02, 1:52 am

joey so where you place order??? do u have your purchase order form? the green color or blue i forgot.
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-02, 9:14 am

Neutral i don't have anythings.. the company call NAPP TRADING which place at kepong baru

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexdp 2013-03-02, 9:23 am

joey.liow.35 wrote:this is my 1st car and i got just a little budget only.. hope that no buy proxtxn or perdxx..so when i go ford showroom..i think i fall in love with fiesta.. haha then i buy it..

joey.liow.35 wrote:i don't have anythings..the company call NAPP TRADING which place at kepong baru

This NAPP trading is the dealer that run the ford showroom u mentioned earlier? Question
alexdp
alexdp
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-02, 9:36 am

No wonder, who is it.. is introduce by banker..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexdp 2013-03-02, 10:18 am

Hmmm..kinda weird when bank introduce it to u. Mine last time go to ford showroom. Test drive a few time. Pick an SA there and booked thru her. Paid my rm100 booking fee and then apply for a loan. Loan approved in 3 days and by next week my car is ready for pickup. Smooth..
alexdp
alexdp
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-03, 9:37 am

er...i have directly call the dealer to get my chassis number and engin number..
he told ford promised him sure reach to him at monday..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisyam 2013-03-04, 12:41 am

joey.liow.35 wrote:
Hisyam wrote:
joey.liow.35 wrote:Is there any update from kastam about fofi stuck at kastam?
and when can we get the car?
i have facing the problem with no car going for work, and the SA keep
telling will get "soon" only.

Not sure bro, perhaps by 1st week of March I think... As they are releasing cars batch by batch from the dock.. But however bro, lemme tell you sumthin...its worth the wait! Very Happy Just hang in there brother... I was having the same situation.. Evil or Very Mad but once its out, we'll all shall meet up & celebrate...!!

Shocked i'm not bro... i'm girl No yesterday i called to my SA try to ask about update for kastam, thats he told me yesterday ford HQ already sent them a letter about tomorrow will get our fofi, after inspection and register, friday i can get my car..
Hope he didn't lie on me Laughing

Extremely sorry sis.. Embarassed Gotten your car yet? Very Happy
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisyam 2013-03-04, 12:46 am

rachelng wrote:Well Joey, the other thing I did was I made a complaint on ford fiesta Malaysia's Facebook page. Their customer service ppl called me within 24 hours and continued to follow up until the car got delivered. The customer service is HQ, so HQ also made sure my car got cleared and they highlight this to the branch manager and made sure the branch manager handle my case and continuously update me on the custom clearance and delivery.

You need your booking order on hand when you make the complaint. It's embarrassing for HQ to continue to run promos when they cannot deliver the car. Also I threaten that SD is my client and I know ppl in higher management but I choose not to use this 'voucher' for something so petty... However doesn't mean I won't mention this incident casually next time I meet SD HQ ppl...

Btw, I bought mine from SDAC Jln Ipoh.

I think I should've done this... Haihz... oh well.. Smile
Hisyam
Hisyam
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-04, 9:14 am

[quote="Hisyam"]
joey.liow.35 wrote:
Hisyam wrote:
joey.liow.35 wrote:Is there any update from kastam about fofi stuck at kastam?
and when can we get the car?
i have facing the problem with no car going for work, and the SA keep
telling will get "soon" only.

Not sure bro, perhaps by 1st week of March I think... As they are releasing cars batch by batch from the dock.. But however bro, lemme tell you sumthin...its worth the wait! Very Happy Just hang in there brother... I was having the same situation.. Evil or Very Mad but once its out, we'll all shall meet up & celebrate...!!

Shocked i'm not bro... i'm girl No yesterday i called to my SA try to ask about update for kastam, thats he told me yesterday ford HQ already sent them a letter about tomorrow will get our fofi, after inspection and register, friday i can get my car..
Hope he didn't lie on me Laughing

Extremely sorry sis.. Embarassed Gotten your car yet? Very Happy

Sad Haven't get it yet... Dealer said if monday Ford send the car to him.. he will settle everythings ASAP, and delivery car to me... i still waiting .. How about you? Haven't get oso?

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar 2013-03-05, 8:35 pm

so long.. zzzzzzz
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Eterna 2013-03-06, 11:05 pm

Eh, for the ones who are waiting or just received their cars, what color are your cars? I asked for 1. purple 2. red 3. white. I was promised that we'll definitely get red if they can't find purple (which I didn't expect to get anyway). Then suddenly we were told only white left and even then it was in limited numbers. So frustrating. I've fallen in love with the red FoFi Sad

Aaaanyway, paid booking fee somewhere at the end of January and received the car on 27th of February. Didn't mind the delay but broken hearted over the color. Hahah.

p/s: Car bought from Trio (kurang) Mantap.

Eterna
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joey.liow.35 2013-03-08, 9:25 am

i just received my car yesterday.. as i know red color fofi just finish by booking on mid of jan, just left white, i oso took white car oso...
however which color is the car, its oso your lovely fofi.. so.. enjoy it haha..

joey.liow.35
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carlos85 2013-03-08, 12:25 pm

The process of getting my fofi also feel very frustrated, like going to blast this SDAC! Twisted Evil
But.. fofi really a nice car to drive Very Happy
Consider nice thing never come so easy tongue

At here.. I would say WELCOME to the world of FoFi!
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by acestar 2013-03-08, 1:22 pm

go paint pearl red by own LOL.
acestar
acestar
FCM Committee
FCM Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2