Media Appearances

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by jeffrey_0202 on 2013-01-09, 8:14 pm

Dear Fofian, i need to get your advice for such case since this is my first time to buy a car and first time with Ford dealer.

I have already tired to deal with those "Ford" sales person these few days and the result is I paid my booking fees end of last year, end up Ford said no car for me... Hence offer me 3 so called choices.

1)change my mind to buy1.6 ...

2)wait for 2013 batch but no more promotion

3)refund

This is my first car suppose to buy from Ford. But now I already disappointed with Ford dealer and the management. What is the meaning of paying booking fees? to secure you or secure me? Anyone can please advice? Evil or Very Mad

jeffrey_0202
NON Verified Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by ryancbe on 2013-01-09, 9:10 pm

i myself also had a bad experience,salesperson promise everything,but then get my car on 31/12/12..waited for one whole month.. and that is also i call him everyday for a week to make sure things are done.... after receving the car, found out front wiper panel disfigured, power window on the passenger side spoilt.... very disappointed with ford.... first time buying a ford and all the things i got is .!

For your case, im not sure wat u can do,if u have the extra money and u love ford so much, then buy the 2013 batch,but if not, maybe u can just refund and buy other cars....coz even if u force them to give u discount, i dont think they entertain u....

my 1st 1000km service is coming up, hopefully my things will get done....or Ford will be out of my list on my next car!

ryancbe
NON Verified Member

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by Carlos85 on 2013-01-09, 11:32 pm

SDAC doesn't trained their sales assistance, those SA will keep asking you to let them install accessories, tint.. etc. to earn more money. And most of them doesn't follow up the sales, you have to keep pushing them or else you won't get your car in less than 2 weeks. (I keep shown up in the showroom and scold the SA, so I get my car in 2 weeks time after the loan approved)

So if you plan to own a Ford, just be more aggressive to your SA. Cause those SA mainly will treat you like a retard and fooling around. If not, ask them give back your money.

Btw, fiesta is a nice car compare to other Japanese car ( around the same price range). Very Happy
Carlos85
Carlos85
Verified Member
Verified Member

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by mobilo on 2013-01-10, 10:19 am

ryancbe wrote:i myself also had a bad experience,salesperson promise everything,but then get my car on 31/12/12..waited for one whole month.. and that is also i call him everyday for a week to make sure things are done.... after receving the car, found out front wiper panel disfigured, power window on the passenger side spoilt.... very disappointed with ford.... first time buying a ford and all the things i got is .!

For your case, im not sure wat u can do,if u have the extra money and u love ford so much, then buy the 2013 batch,but if not, maybe u can just refund and buy other cars....coz even if u force them to give u discount, i dont think they entertain u....

my 1st 1000km service is coming up, hopefully my things will get done....or Ford will be out of my list on my next car!

my previous car...myvi...have to wait up to 3 months from local assembler No

your 1 month waiting sounds good since it was imported from Thailand

mobilo
NON Verified Member

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by ryancbe on 2013-01-10, 12:15 pm

Not sure what malaysia car makers does....i did get my first proton within 1 week(including loan) when i first got my p license....

My mazda also delivered within 10 days after paying booking fees.

Perhaps im expecting more from a continental car maker.... Cool

ryancbe
NON Verified Member

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-12-16
Location : KL

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by alexdp on 2013-01-10, 3:43 pm

Which showroom did you booked your FoFI?

Mine was from Sri Mutiara and I got the FoFi about 2 weeks after booking with not much hassle

I guess you are unlucky getting irresponsible SA. Keep pushing him/her or else get the refund and go to another showroom if you still have interest in FoFi. But my own personal opinion, go for FoFi. You will not regret it.

Good luck bro!
alexdp
alexdp
NON Verified Member

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-09-06
Age : 31
Location : Kuantan

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by dares on 2013-01-10, 4:16 pm

I got mine in 2 weeks, and that's because 1 week was spent sangkut at the blardi bank Evil or Very Mad
dares
dares
NON Verified Member

Posts : 175
Join date : 2012-10-07

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by redzara on 2013-01-10, 5:13 pm

Based on option 1)change my mind to buy1.6 ...i believe your booking was for 1.4LX version.
Based on my experience, i got my 1.4LX in 4 weeks after booking with dealer in Kajang. It will take longer time to get this version, as the demand for manual tranny are low, for my case my SA also advise me to choose 1.6S as they got ex-stock at SDAC. Otherwise, i need to wait for the stock to arrive from factory.
After got the unit, i checked custom documentation and proven the unit just been imported to Msia, at least my SA give the genuine reason for the waiting time.
Hope you patiently wait, as this manual version will make you forgot your bad experience.. worth it.. my 5 cents opinion..
redzara
redzara
NON Verified Member

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-11-27
Age : 38
Location : Bangi

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by jeffrey_0202 on 2013-01-10, 5:38 pm

Thanks for all Fofian of your replied. I have no problem to wait but without a specific timeline no. In fact, the thing i really upset is, the SA told me no more stock, but i found out that she actually still make post on other website for the offer with higher price tag, which make me feel unconfortable and cheated. However, now i have bring this up to Branch Manager/Sime Darby Auto devision trying for car reallocation. Let's wait for their reply.

jeffrey_0202
NON Verified Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by laura79 on 2013-01-10, 6:06 pm

jeffrey_0202 wrote:Thanks for all Fofian of your replied. I have no problem to wait but without a specific timeline no. In fact, the thing i really upset is, the SA told me no more stock, but i found out that she actually still make post on other website for the offer with higher price tag, which make me feel unconfortable and cheated. However, now i have bring this up to Branch Manager/Sime Darby Auto devision trying for car reallocation. Let's wait for their reply.

hey,

i totally understand how u feel.

i booked my fofi from dealer A. when my loan was approved, dealer A told me my colour no more, must wait a month! i couldnt accept that, so i cancelled my booking with dealer A and bought from dealer B instead. i got my fofi in less than a week. the amazing thing is, dealer b actually sent my car to puspakom even without collecting 1 sen from me! she did everything based on my lou. the day i paid her booking was the same day the car came back from puspakom (because i wanted to be sure they had a car for me! once bitten twice shy). after that baru i paid her balance. talk about fantastic service!

dealer b still got stock for 1.4, but kena cepat.

lemme know if u want her contact Smile

p/s: sorry for not mentioning names. my case a bit sensitive. hahaha.
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-12-16

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by jeffrey_0202 on 2013-01-10, 9:14 pm

laura79 wrote:
jeffrey_0202 wrote:Thanks for all Fofian of your replied. I have no problem to wait but without a specific timeline no. In fact, the thing i really upset is, the SA told me no more stock, but i found out that she actually still make post on other website for the offer with higher price tag, which make me feel unconfortable and cheated. However, now i have bring this up to Branch Manager/Sime Darby Auto devision trying for car reallocation. Let's wait for their reply.

hey,

i totally understand how u feel.

i booked my fofi from dealer A. when my loan was approved, dealer A told me my colour no more, must wait a month! i couldnt accept that, so i cancelled my booking with dealer A and bought from dealer B instead. i got my fofi in less than a week. the amazing thing is, dealer b actually sent my car to puspakom even without collecting 1 sen from me! she did everything based on my lou. the day i paid her booking was the same day the car came back from puspakom (because i wanted to be sure they had a car for me! once bitten twice shy). after that baru i paid her balance. talk about fantastic service!

dealer b still got stock for 1.4, but kena cepat.

lemme know if u want her contact Smile

p/s: sorry for not mentioning names. my case a bit sensitive. hahaha.

Yes. i would appreciate if you pls. PM me her contact if not convenient to share here... atleast, got hope. I have really no idea will i become part of FoFian soon? Or that's is it..

jeffrey_0202
NON Verified Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by laura79 on 2013-01-11, 12:51 am

jeffrey_0202 wrote:
laura79 wrote:
jeffrey_0202 wrote:Thanks for all Fofian of your replied. I have no problem to wait but without a specific timeline no. In fact, the thing i really upset is, the SA told me no more stock, but i found out that she actually still make post on other website for the offer with higher price tag, which make me feel unconfortable and cheated. However, now i have bring this up to Branch Manager/Sime Darby Auto devision trying for car reallocation. Let's wait for their reply.

hey,

i totally understand how u feel.

i booked my fofi from dealer A. when my loan was approved, dealer A told me my colour no more, must wait a month! i couldnt accept that, so i cancelled my booking with dealer A and bought from dealer B instead. i got my fofi in less than a week. the amazing thing is, dealer b actually sent my car to puspakom even without collecting 1 sen from me! she did everything based on my lou. the day i paid her booking was the same day the car came back from puspakom (because i wanted to be sure they had a car for me! once bitten twice shy). after that baru i paid her balance. talk about fantastic service!

dealer b still got stock for 1.4, but kena cepat.

lemme know if u want her contact Smile

p/s: sorry for not mentioning names. my case a bit sensitive. hahaha.

Yes. i would appreciate if you pls. PM me her contact if not convenient to share here... atleast, got hope. I have really no idea will i become part of FoFian soon? Or that's is it..

Just pmed. Hope u will be a proud FoFian soon!
laura79
laura79
NON Verified Member

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-12-16

Back to top Go down

Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car) Empty Re: Booking Fees has paid and no car for me (Bad Experience to get my first car)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum