Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

Leather Seats from DK-Schweizer

4 posters

Go down

Leather Seats from DK-Schweizer Empty Leather Seats from DK-Schweizer

Post by dzeisen 2012-03-24, 12:32 pm

I just want to share my experience getting the leather seat done at DK-Schweizer.

For those of you who have the non-XTR version but would like the same quality of leather, you can go directly to DK-Schweizer. Their factory is in Puchong. They are the official-one-&-only leather providers in Malaysia for the XTR. You can custom make your own design if you want to. If not, you can do exactly the same as the XTR version.

I am impressed with their work especially since they have done tons of XTRs and non-XTRs (essentially they are the same). The leather quality is good and going direct means you can save some money by not letting the SA do it for you. My SA quoted me some RM450 ringgit more than going direct to factory.

dzeisen
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Leather Seats from DK-Schweizer Empty Re: Leather Seats from DK-Schweizer

Post by f2000 2012-03-24, 2:41 pm

how much la bro.. =) interested.. but i know should be north of 1.5k.. minimum 2k for full leather rite?

f2000
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzeisen 2012-03-24, 4:04 pm

f2000 wrote:how much la bro.. =) interested.. but i know should be north of 1.5k.. minimum 2k for full leather rite?

I paid RM2450 for the standard full leather seats + leather door trim. Nappa leather is even more expensive. They can also do dashboard leather. The possibilities are endless and you can enquire further with DK Schweizer. Be reminded that they do charge 3% for CC, otherwise they prefer cash Smile

You may contact Carmen from DK Schweizer (016-2470711) to inquire further. If it helps, you can mention my name - Jason - I supposed she will recall but I don't get anything out of it. So, use my name only if it helps to either get a better or same price. Alternatively, you may also contact another person whom I first contacted from Lowyat.net - his name is Clarence (016-3099997)

dzeisen
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitzai 2012-03-25, 11:17 pm

dzeisen wrote:
f2000 wrote:how much la bro.. =) interested.. but i know should be north of 1.5k.. minimum 2k for full leather rite?

I paid RM2450 for the standard full leather seats + leather door trim. Nappa leather is even more expensive. They can also do dashboard leather. The possibilities are endless and you can enquire further with DK Schweizer. Be reminded that they do charge 3% for CC, otherwise they prefer cash Smile

You may contact Carmen from DK Schweizer (016-2470711) to inquire further. If it helps, you can mention my name - Jason - I supposed she will recall but I don't get anything out of it. So, use my name only if it helps to either get a better or same price. Alternatively, you may also contact another person whom I first contacted from Lowyat.net - his name is Clarence (016-3099997)
just want to know if they will add some cushioning when wrapping the leather?
and how does it feels after wrapped leather ? bcoz i found the seats quite stiff and uncomfortable =(

Kitzai
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzeisen 2012-03-26, 9:25 am

Kitzai wrote:
dzeisen wrote:

and how does it feels after wrapped leather ? bcoz i found the seats quite stiff and uncomfortable =(

They would remove the original cloth seat cover and use the leather to wrap around the original seats. So - no, there is no additional cushioning provided. However, it somewhat felt slightly softer after the leather installation.

I actually like the firm seats on the fiesta especially for a sporty car. So, it's really a matter of preference. I suggest you to contact DK Schweizer and find out further if they are able to add cushioning to make your seat softer.

dzeisen
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitzai 2012-03-26, 10:28 pm

dzeisen wrote:
Kitzai wrote:
dzeisen wrote:

They would remove the original cloth seat cover and use the leather to wrap around the original seats. So - no, there is no additional cushioning provided. However, it somewhat felt slightly softer after the leather installation.

I actually like the firm seats on the fiesta especially for a sporty car. So, it's really a matter of preference. I suggest you to contact DK Schweizer and find out further if they are able to add cushioning to make your seat softer.

oic.. thanks for the info =)
the current seats is quite stiff for me... start to feeling backache if driving too long !

Kitzai
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by raptorclans 2012-05-04, 11:56 am

any photos bro? i'd really like to see your new seats Very Happy
raptorclans
raptorclans
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down