Media Appearances

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by informsme on 2011-12-18, 12:41 pm

Any shop around KL-PJ doing this can recommend to me?
Thank you.

informsme
NON Verified Member

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by sfunglee on 2011-12-19, 8:16 am

XTR sticker means the STRIPE or the XTR wording?
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by spymonkey on 2011-12-19, 4:41 pm

Tom Stickers, they can do it. Dont know whether expensive or not. There is one shop in kota damansara at giza area. Wanted to give a visit, but didnt have the time, now forgotten the name already.
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by sfunglee on 2011-12-20, 8:42 am

XTR wording is emblem, so kenot duplicate
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by tmadmin on 2012-01-28, 10:54 pm

toms sticker very expensive (chopping ur head like vegetable) & their workmanship was not as good as before... btw.. me at penang... penang feller mostly goes to other shop do... yeak yeak yeak
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by Torque on 2012-01-28, 11:33 pm

I got my car done at Tom's Stickers, so far the price is reasonable and the workmanship I have no complaints for me. Good Job actually Smile
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by tmadmin on 2012-01-28, 11:35 pm

Torque wrote:I got my car done at Tom's Stickers, so far the price is reasonable and the workmanship I have no complaints for me. Good Job actually Smile


maybe u haven't check out others... bounce
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by Torque on 2012-01-28, 11:42 pm

tmadmin wrote:
Torque wrote:I got my car done at Tom's Stickers, so far the price is reasonable and the workmanship I have no complaints for me. Good Job actually Smile


maybe u haven't check out others... bounce

I have actually, but so far Tom's Stickers has given me a good job. Individual preference I would say. I have been to others and tried, the workmanship was appalling and price was pretty steep. In my opinion, its customer preference Smile
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by sfunglee on 2012-01-30, 8:58 am

tmadmin wrote:
Torque wrote:I got my car done at Tom's Stickers, so far the price is reasonable and the workmanship I have no complaints for me. Good Job actually Smile


maybe u haven't check out others... bounce

I personal know Tom... Even Tom last time work out with an Airbrush guy...

I agree with the statement that other sticker player are perhaps cheaper or better in quality / service / prices...
Try to survey around, no bias with one shop
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Posts : 763
Join date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by maydayan on 2012-02-05, 2:27 pm

tmadmin wrote:toms sticker very expensive (chopping ur head like vegetable) & their workmanship was not as good as before... btw.. me at penang... penang feller mostly goes to other shop do... yeak yeak yeak

may i know where u did urs? jz let me know which area will do, im from penang too...

maydayan
NON Verified Member

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-08-10

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by tmadmin on 2012-02-07, 4:51 am

maydayan wrote:
tmadmin wrote:toms sticker very expensive (chopping ur head like vegetable) & their workmanship was not as good as before... btw.. me at penang... penang feller mostly goes to other shop do... yeak yeak yeak

may i know where u did urs? jz let me know which area will do, im from penang too...


pm u d
tmadmin
tmadmin
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by nicotyne on 2013-01-03, 5:15 am

Got other choice instead of xtr? Looking for sticker/decals for my fofi too.mayb U Guys can Recommend me shops Around S.alam or Pj Area

nicotyne
NON Verified Member

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by helven on 2013-07-17, 8:55 pm

tmadmin wrote:
maydayan wrote:
tmadmin wrote:toms sticker very expensive (chopping ur head like vegetable) & their workmanship was not as good as before... btw.. me at penang... penang feller mostly goes to other shop do... yeak yeak yeak

may i know where u did urs? jz let me know which area will do, im from penang too...


pm u d

 Bro, where did you do your sticker?

helven
NON Verified Member

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker Empty Re: Ford Fiesta XTR Sticker

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum