Media Appearances

FCM FLASH FLOODS LIVE UPDATES

Go down

FCM FLASH FLOODS LIVE UPDATES

Post by Founder on 2011-12-14, 6:59 pm

Dear FCM Members,

Its been recently flooding really bad in the least expected areas around KL recently and I've decided to have a place for all of us to inform each another of sudden flash floods and flood prone areas. So Guys, if should you have any updates on any floods or going to flood areas, kindly post it up Surprised

Heres some pictures and videos of the recent floods around KL:

A stretch of the Kuala Lumpur-Seremban Expressway was under water while other affected areas were Jalan Pudu, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, the Federal Highway and several locations in Wangsa Maju.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year massive flood hit Thailand now Kajang in Malaysia. Today’s rain is not as bad as other days yet it submerged Kajang city. Heavy rain started at 3pm this afternoon had caused a nearby river to break its bank that’s why Kajang was flooded.

Since 3pm, water was seen gushing into shopping malls like Plaza Metro, retail shops along the way like restaurants, restaurant as well as into McDonalds.

Some were stranded and had to climb up to vehicles to prevent from drowning. Others were seen pulling and helping stranded victims into higher levels building.

“The water was rushing by and we could only watch cars drift by. This is the worst flood here since the 1971,” Kajang assemblyman Lee Kim Sin said referring to the floods that killed 32 in the Klang Valley 40 years ago.

Apart from this, Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (KTMB) had to halt their service due to the flood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flood at Jalan Tun Razak, KL on 13 December

Flood in Sungai Wang Plaza

So Guys, if you have any information on flash floods or areas which is raining extremely heavy etc, post it up Surprised

Jason Lim
FCM Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

http://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Re: FCM FLASH FLOODS LIVE UPDATES

Post by spymonkey on 2011-12-15, 3:18 pm

So remember kids, do not litter. Very Happy

Great info admin.
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tristan on 2011-12-18, 12:24 am

The floods is really scary, I wonder how much damage will the Prius in the youtube video suffer. Saw one of our members' white Fiesta in for massive repair when I sent my car for service recently & the guy at SC told me it's one of the cars which appear in Sin Chew Jit Poh due to the Kajang floods. Poor Guy Bro
Tristan
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey on 2011-12-18, 12:54 pm

FYI, our chartis insurance didnt cover floods and windscreen for that matter. Just take note next time you renew your car insurance.
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-12-19, 8:18 am

Indeed we are better than Thai, gonna be happy~
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content