Media Appearances

Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts.

Go down

Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts. Empty Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts.

Post by Ryanedgeuk on 2011-10-27, 11:40 pm

Hi guys, I'm interested in the grille that you lot have ( with the chrome inserts ). I'm from England and there seems no way of ordering it Sad could anyone help?
I also want to purchase the body kit accessories, but again I can't find prices or anywhere that sells it. Any help will do!! cheers

Ryanedgeuk
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts. Empty Re: Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts.

Post by sfunglee on 2011-10-27, 11:51 pm

let swap...

ryanedgeuk... perhaps u should upload pic to share maybe we could sort for u here =)
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts. Empty Re: Grille, Spoiler, Bumpers and Skirts.

Post by jacksonthegod on 2011-10-28, 12:17 am

Thailand =D ?

or custom body shop, you can ask them to mould for you lol

jacksonthegod
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanedgeuk on 2011-10-28, 12:19 am

Sorry im having difficulties uploading and i cant send you a link because im a new member Sad but if you type in ford fiesta edge on google images, you will see the bumper ( without fog lights) and the boring grille that i have.

I love the look of the Asian grille version with the chrome/silver inserts on the grille and your body kits options Smile they look really good.

thank you for your response Smile

Ryanedgeuk
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-10-28, 8:00 am

WoW finally someone feel Asian model look awesome hehehee
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mushroomswiss on 2011-10-28, 10:48 am

Ryanedgeuk wrote:Sorry im having difficulties uploading and i cant send you a link because im a new member Sad but if you type in ford fiesta edge on google images, you will see the bumper ( without fog lights) and the boring grille that i have.

I love the look of the Asian grille version with the chrome/silver inserts on the grille and your body kits options Smile they look really good.

thank you for your response Smile

wanna trade, send me your bumper and i'll send you a brand new one from Malaysia.. Do we have a deal?

mushroomswiss
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-10-28, 3:00 pm

inddeed i'm kinda interested with Euro versi
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanedgeuk on 2011-10-29, 2:31 am

Can you send me a picture of your bumper and that please? Smile

Ryanedgeuk
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down