Media Appearances

Mixed feelings towards Persada Auto

Go down

Mixed feelings towards Persada Auto

Post by kianlun on 2011-07-29, 9:32 am

As you guys might know, I've posted a very positive reply in the 'Bad experience towards Persada Auto' thread. I've been very positive towards them all these while right until yesterday. On 26th i received a call from my SA saying my car is ready. Now only pending for number plate as the number plate i requested requires me to wait till August. So i told him i'm not gonna wait anymore i'll change my preferred number plate to another so that i could get my car immediately. I gave my SA few numbers that i preferred and he said no problem can help me get it done. The next day i went to Persada Auto personally to pay my downpayment and at the same time he told me the runner already got my number. I'm very happy that everything goes well. Yesterday, the horror story began. Received a call early morning saying that my number is actually WVQ and not WVP. ( I requested for WVP ) So i have to wait till August for the number. But he did offer me an alternative which is to get a current random number from JPJ to proceed with my registration immediately. BUT, i still have to pay RM600 for the WVQ number which they booked for me. WTF? I'm not even using that number and i have to pay RM600 for it?? Paying RM600 for a random number sounds so wrong! Ok i told him nvm u just help me get my car today 1st. Called him and he said ok my car will be ready at 5.30 at Old Klang Road. So i told him i'll go there earlier as i purposely took half day leave. While i'm on my way to Old Klang Road from Shah Alam, I received a call from him again. Told me i can't collect my car today due to JPJ registration problem. WTF?? I'm already on my way there, stuck in a jam and purposely took leave!! He said tml guarantee can get etc etc. Let see how it goes today. If i still can't get my car today....

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Mixed feelings towards Persada Auto

Post by Aizad on 2011-07-29, 10:12 am

arrr... That sounds like my case also. last time same excuse loh! Now i feel like is it really jpj problem or they didn't do their job? ask ur sa what's the reason of problem? then u call jpj directly. Btw, RM600 for a running number is too much. better u just go to jpj urself in the morning before u go to work, n buy it urself. i got my 586 for only RM200.
Now, i started to have a mixed feeling bout persada auto already. Coz, ur jpj prob excuse happens to me also.
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dias on 2011-07-29, 10:55 am

Rule of thumb. Tell the SA to contact you only once everything is confirmed complete. You can collect the car from PA on a Saturday morning anyway. Saves the hassle by a lot since government agencies do have a reputation for delaying paperwork for all sorts of reason. If Kastams Diraja Malaysia can have 1001 excuses for not processing CJ5 (sales tax exemptions) applications (PIC on vacation, systems down, application still-under-review, application "not received", etc), who's to say that JPJ can't do the same.

FYI, I don't have a high opinion of the efficiency level of government agencies as I used to deal with the IRB as a tax agent in my previous job and now the Royal Malaysian Customs for importing and exporting paperwork.

I can understand the want to have a certain number for the number plate but alphabets?
Dias
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong on 2011-07-29, 11:59 am

Wah, shame on Persada Auto Puchong la... RM600 for a number plate, same case with the SA in SDAC PJ that kena sacked la... The SA in Persada Auto called Kelvin la, try con me RM600 for a number plate before... China man company la... Shame shame Evil or Very Mad But still funny why some ppl still want to defend this Persada Auto leh?

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kianlun on 2011-07-29, 3:35 pm

Dias wrote:Rule of thumb. Tell the SA to contact you only once everything is confirmed complete. You can collect the car from PA on a Saturday morning anyway. Saves the hassle by a lot since government agencies do have a reputation for delaying paperwork for all sorts of reason. If Kastams Diraja Malaysia can have 1001 excuses for not processing CJ5 (sales tax exemptions) applications (PIC on vacation, systems down, application still-under-review, application "not received", etc), who's to say that JPJ can't do the same.

FYI, I don't have a high opinion of the efficiency level of government agencies as I used to deal with the IRB as a tax agent in my previous job and now the Royal Malaysian Customs for importing and exporting paperwork.

I can understand the want to have a certain number for the number plate but alphabets?

I want to have WVP coz it can be processed immediately while WVQ you can only have it next month. I can have any alphabets i don't mind as long as it's the current running alphabets. Not future alphabets. And btw i did collect my car today! Guess my SA did the best he could already. Early morning today received his call telling me everything is okay Smile Happy Ending!

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aizad on 2011-07-29, 5:52 pm

Congrats, bro! it's ok. now it's time to enjoy ur ride, let the past to pass.. It's worth every wait. I think that's the way what most SA will do to boost their sales kot. Mine last time, angry2. then, when get the car very happy forget edi evrything. Razz
Aizad
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kianlun on 2011-07-30, 12:21 am

Aizad wrote:Congrats, bro! it's ok. now it's time to enjoy ur ride, let the past to pass.. It's worth every wait. I think that's the way what most SA will do to boost their sales kot. Mine last time, angry2. then, when get the car very happy forget edi evrything. Razz

yeah bro exactly..now i'm also very happy till forget all the bad things edi..haha

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacksonthegod on 2011-07-30, 12:57 am

funny i book my car and i got my car in less than 2 weeks =3=

i didnt had any problems until the stupid "ford" logo felled off zzz

jacksonthegod
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kianlun on 2011-07-30, 1:18 am

jacksonthegod wrote:funny i book my car and i got my car in less than 2 weeks =3=

i didnt had any problems until the stupid "ford" logo felled off zzz

Did you manage to get a replacement logo from SDAC?

kianlun
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mahesan.selladurai on 2011-08-23, 1:10 pm

I purchased form them with NO Problems. I guess when you want personalization that's where the issues lies and YES JPJ is always offline so they could have been telling the truth that they could not get the number out or what have you.

I too requested for a personalised number - 9890 and yes I paid the required money for the runner I just did not care if it was WVU or what have you. I received what I wanted with no issue. The dealer also went out of his way to update me via sms 3 times a day on the progress. Received my car under 10 days. They even got the body kit installed prior to delivery.

So I guess different consumer have different experience ........ mine was just sweet. cheers
mahesan.selladurai
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-09-05, 11:19 am

Mahesan u install body kit to ur car... U drive 1.6 S?
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vash_h on 2012-05-13, 8:16 pm

i have very bad experiance from persada auto.. saw an ad in motortrader.. fofi with zero downpayment.. i was curious.. called them.. salesman FFK me..

i got my fofi from SDAC PJ.. their lost.. i was just curious about the zero downpayment..
vash_h
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down