Fiesta Club Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Transmission Malfunction
by yowa82 2017-12-28, 3:53 pm

» Fiesta Car Parts Price List
by Cilikering 2015-11-18, 11:57 am

» something wrong with the clutch..
by Cilikering 2015-11-16, 3:41 pm

» Fiesta-Engine die off
by ayubom 2015-11-02, 4:00 pm

» Ford Fiesta Wipers Replacement Enquiry
by pepsiman 2015-10-30, 5:05 pm

» Dual clutch problem!!!
by Cilikering 2015-10-16, 4:23 pm

» FORD AUDIO/Multimedia software update (OCT 2011) *WILL FIX IOS BT ISSUES**Updated Post*
by judesh 2015-09-17, 11:55 am

» Fiesta fail to start at first inition start engine
by Miley 2015-07-28, 2:56 pm

» Opinions needed on new Ford service centre in Penchala
by redwacko 2014-12-01, 11:45 pm

» Warranty check
by harmeet.21 2014-11-30, 11:41 am

Media Appearances

SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate!

+4
yangman
Torque
Alper
izni
8 posters

Go down

SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate! Empty SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate!

Post by izni 2011-07-22, 4:23 pm

hi there..
im ordinary ford fiesta fan n customer who had been driving a blue ford fiesta HB since last december 2011 ( 29 dec 2011) to be exact....
i started to book a blue fiesta about 6-7 week earlier... my SA name: Rossiati Sami
i requested mySA for my favourite car registration number..( i want WUQ.....)
my SA asked me to pay rm 450 for the reg. number so that the runner can get the number.. she said the runner will be person in charge for the plate no.. i only paid rm 400 for the car plate ( i tink its too much already)..

however, i follow up with my sa everyweek for the car n plate number.. the runner (syafic/ syafiq) didnt manage to get my number.. n my car already arrived but no reg no.. then i went to JPJ KL myself ( i took 1 day off to GET MY CAR PLATE).. Then i give ther jpj form to my sa TO SETTLE my car plate as i want to use my car ASAP.. the sa said that tne runner will return my money soon.
days n days passed by.. i call my sa bout it.. no response, the runner once texted me to give time to him to return my money.. then MIA..
im very dissappoint with them...
hope sdac pj will take action about this.. i have been patience since last year.. i got my plate myself WUT 33**.. (although i want WUQ 33 ** initially but the runner cant get it)

thanks

izni
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate! Empty Re: SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate!

Post by Alper 2011-07-22, 4:30 pm

Hello Izni,

I think you have been conned, as what I know, to choose your own number (not tendered) is only RM210 and if you get a runner to do it, its only RM300 at max. Im shocked to hear this and coming from SDAC PJ. I believe that your SA and runner has took you for a ride... I'm not surprised hearing this for small dealers but this is SDAC PJ we are talking about. What is the management doing there, all sleeping? This is embarrassing!!! I heard many of sickening news which have recently happened in SDAC PJ and even before this, I have heard way more horror stories than this which happened in SDAC PJ. Maybe the management does know about all this but just keeping quiet i guess. All they want is just to have sales from what i see!!!
Alper
Alper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate! Empty Re: SDAC (PJ) SA Missing In Action with my RM400 for my number plate!

Post by Torque 2011-07-22, 4:54 pm

This is nothing new guys for SDAC PJ, I was a victim as well to this. The SA asked me for RM600 freaking dollars and tell me a load of Rubbish and in the end he got me nothing and I didn't get what I paid for. I however waited 3 months to have my RM600 returned to me and in two payments unfortunately. I urge you all since this topic is brought up, please be careful with the SA in SDAC PJ. They look professional in whatever they say, but when it comes to delivery, its all fake brothers and sisters!!!
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by yangman 2011-07-22, 9:52 pm

Ms Pauline Johnson
Head - Customer Relations Management, SDAC Sdn Bhd, tel 03-77181216, email: pauline.johnson@simedarby.com

Saw this in their customer feedback form, I think those with issues or feedback should email to her directly and see if there is any response

yangman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Miley 2011-07-23, 1:47 pm

Yang, waste of time to email to this Ms Pauline Johnson, i emailed her so many times and not even a single reply. I got my car from PJ Branch as well. The service is crappppppp. Lousy and the same SA name Rossiati Sami conned my friend RM800 for a number plate and promise GPS and until today, apa pun tak ada! I wrote to Ms Pauline Johnson regarding some issues regarding poor attitude from the SA Rossiati Sami but I guess they are too proud to reply me. Lousy lousy PJ Branch.
Miley
Miley
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yangman 2011-07-23, 4:33 pm

http://www.fiestaclubmalaysia.com/t200p15-rust-looking-dirt-under-the-car claimed that this Pauline person did reply and tried to help. ?

yangman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2011-07-24, 12:23 pm

I wrote to this Pauline person as well in fact, She did manage to NOT reply me. Absolute waste of time from her. I completely wasted the good few minutes writing the email to her. All these circumstances makes me think that this SDAC PJ is a complete Hoax and a Stage for Clowns. Evil or Very Mad
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by teetaatee 2011-07-25, 9:45 am

i think rm400 is over priced..i get my number at rm200 with the number i preferred..moreover is 3 digit number

teetaatee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Choong 2011-07-25, 12:48 pm

I think Izni pay RM400 to the PJ Salesgirl then the SA cheated her and give her a running number. No matter its RM400 or RM10, this Salesgirl i see has cheated our members money lor. I think is good idea to take this to tribunal court... PJ I heard also heard got many cases like this already but didnt know got so much.

Choong
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by izni 2011-07-25, 8:47 pm

the SA is the one who asked me to pay for the number... she said that she need money to book/ request the number that i want.... and ask me to pay rm 500++.. but i only gave rm400... even when i get the car with no plate that i geta, i asked bout my money but she said later will return it (? from runner).. im confuse.... where is my money?!@#$.... feel like they like to pusing2 cerita to get our money...n promise many thing.. i think a lot of fiesta customer had been conned...

izni
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Torque 2012-01-14, 2:30 am

So peeps, Is SDAC Service improving or is it the same ol' unacceptable service? I heard the there's still many complaints and such still happening with SDAC. In my opinion, their just keen on selling their cars and it ends there... Other then than, nothing much to brag about I would think.
Torque
Torque
FCM VIP DONOR
FCM VIP DONOR

Back to top Go down

Post by spymonkey 2012-01-16, 2:22 pm

Hmm, my SA from SDAC PJ didnt gave me any problems. I paid RM360 for my requested number. The amount if you're doing it yourself is RM310, 300 for number booking + RM 10 for admin charges. I paid extra for runner services.
spymonkey
spymonkey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down