Media Appearances

DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram

Go down

DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram  Empty DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram

Post by Founder on 2011-03-16, 11:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FCM
Founder
Founder
FCM Founder
FCM Founder

http://fiestaclubmalaysia.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram  Empty Re: DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram

Post by klimal on 2011-03-16, 4:57 pm

Who wants to be the numero uno?
Still need to insert key or not?
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram  Empty Re: DIY 'Ford Power' Start Button Installation Diagram

Post by Sky9683 on 2011-03-16, 6:27 pm

From wiring diagram ,the key no needed to start the engine..
Sky9683
Sky9683
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by klimal on 2011-03-16, 6:35 pm

I think still need to turn the ignition to ON position.
The ignition barrel position number 2
klimal
klimal
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon on 2011-03-17, 10:48 am

I know this one Car Accessories shop that could mod ur Start/Stop engine button to be placed at the ignition key position. Instead of putting ur key inside the hole, u just press the button. Unfortunately I dun really fancy this but if anyone out there willing to be guinea pig, i will gladly intro you to the shop in Kepong. Owh... and this shop is a partner to Lancer GT Club Malaysia and has done this start/stop to Lancer GT.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by teetaatee on 2011-03-17, 1:35 pm

if no need key, meaning as long i can enter your car and push that start button, i can drive your car away?

teetaatee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie on 2011-03-17, 4:34 pm

teetaatee wrote:if no need key, meaning as long i can enter your car and push that start button, i can drive your car away?

That's the exact issue that I have in mind.
jamie
jamie
Verified Member
Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by madon on 2011-03-18, 11:20 am

jamie wrote:
teetaatee wrote:if no need key, meaning as long i can enter your car and push that start button, i can drive your car away?

That's the exact issue that I have in mind.

not exactly so. in our keys, like most new generation cars there is an immobilizer chip. the car is only start"-able" when the immobilizer is nearby. as such, without the key in your pocket, u cant start the car as per say. this is proven. try and make a copy of your keys and try to start your car without your ori key around... it will definitely not start.
madon
madon
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pullman on 2011-08-21, 9:52 pm

The key remote c/w immobilizier chip =)

pullman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pullman on 2011-08-21, 9:53 pm

Admin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

FCM

I dun mind to be guinea pig...
But how could i get this "FORD" auto start button???

pullman
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2011-12-02, 12:35 pm

If done correctly, the key will have to be at position 2 before you can start the car with the button.

At least that was what I did for my PIVOT start button on my Kelisa... kakakaka Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by sfunglee on 2011-12-02, 1:21 pm

S Max push start are keyless... Look similiar but work different way

(P/S = U need to changed whole alarm system if going for keyless)
sfunglee
sfunglee
NON Verified Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down